[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 3 weeks since i showered >so itchy i cant sleep >its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 25

File: 1492739965502.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1492739965502.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>be 3 weeks since i showered
>so itchy i cant sleep
>its so bad that after showering im still itchy and smelly

What do?
>>
>>36631431
shower more until you aren't anymore you fucking retard

be more thorough
>>
>>36631485
I thought scrubbing twice was thorough enough. I get bored in the shower and we have cold water so i barely shower.
>>
>>36631535
oh that's fucking sad dude. scrub deeep man

what country do you live in?
>>
>>36631431
... Shower?
I shower at least once a week because I feel too disgusting
Scrubbing is not enough, febreze doesn't cover the smell, nothing except showers works
>>
>>36631590
Im from argentina and the water here sucks. Ive tried showering with a sponge but i still smell.
>>
>>36631647
just take an army shower
>>
>>36631640
honestly I shower every other day because if I don't I feel disgusting and get angry easier
>>
>>36631431
Do you have a bath? Try that. Also cold showers.

Don't go three weeks without showers dude. That's disgusting
>>
Use soap you lazy nigger
>>
>>36631697
>Don't go three weeks without showers dude. That's disgusting
honestly it is though. I used to shower like once a month though.
>>
>people don't bathe at least once a day
Why?
How oily are your pillows and disgusting are your bed sheets with all that dead skin and hair?
>>
>>36631647
You need soap. Heat up water on the stove until it's pretty warm. You only need to scrub with soapy water every where once. Rinse with cold water. Once you've removed all the filth you only really need to clean face, hands, under armpits, groin and butthole.
>>
>>36631751
Cold climate means way less grease, thanks god. I do clean those though.
>>
>>36631751
I just dont care what people think. Showering takes a lot of effort and I get lazy but my mom is complaining about my smell and my skin has this black stuff building up from the bacteria. It itches a lot desu.
>>36631751
You can imagine since I change my sheets once a year. Oh well.
>>36631766
Gonna try this, thank you.
>>
>>36631811
anon's advice is how normal people shower, dude. It's not hard.
Every two days, go into the shower, use soap on those places he said, a bit of shampoo, rinse everything. It takes 2 minutes including dick washing.
Do you really suffer if you spend 2 minutes doing this?
>>
>>36631811
Do you not realize that that really really hard dead skin and oily buildup on fat people is where they don't shower or clean themselves?
You are creating fungus and disease on your own body.
How lazy can you be to take 15 minutes and wash your ass? Get off the computer and out of your bed and clean your body
>>
>>36631841
I liked his idea about heating water on the stove since we have no hot water. Yes. I hate showering since I was a kid. Its boring.
>>
>>36631886
Thats gross. My entire back and parts of my stomach is covered with it but I lack motivation to shower. Im not sure if its my depression but I just hate it so much. I dont care. Only reason why Im doing something is cause I cant sleep and I scratch all night.
>>
>>36631887
>it's boring
many things in life are boring, get used to it. At least this one thing.
You should train yourself into using cold water; maybe you'll still hate it but it can make you a bit stronger. Start with warm water though.
>>
>>36631955
Fucking hell why is life so hard. Showering is the worst thing in the world.
>>
>>36631980
No it's not. Having a wound in your asshole that reopens every time you shit + shitting particularly solid stools that scratch the wound + being able to buy only cheap, raspy toilet paper is worse. And I'm sure other things are.
>>
take a shower? just an idea
>>
>>36631535
take a bath then, and boil some water in a pot and pour it into the bath. there you go, warmer bath
>>
>>36632009
That still doesnt motivate me to shower though.
>>
>>36632254
Don't ask what do then. You know what do.
It's not my problem that you find it bothersome. What do? Shower.
>>
>>36631693
>get angry easier
what about not showering do you think you makes you feel this way?
>>
File: 1000storms pepe.jpg (232KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1000storms pepe.jpg
232KB, 1000x1000px
>>36631431
>GEE I HAVEN'T SHOWERED IN WAY TOO FUCKING LONG
>MAN I FEEL SO GROSS AND DISGUSTING
>IT'S GETTING SO BAD I SMELL SO BAD
>I WONDER WHAT TO DO??????
Very few threads on this board make me angrier than you disgusting fucking troglodytes complaining about how gross you're getting when the entire issue is 100% voluntary. Get in the fucking shower you disease-ridden fat fucks, it's not that fucking hard

>Pshh, but I'm just not MOTIVATED enough to do it
This is the argument you bastards make every fucking time and I'm fucking sick of it

If you can't find the motivation to step in the shower and clean yourself for ten minutes actually fucking kill yourself, you sick, smelly blob of human trash
>>
>>36632292
Its like you kinda wanna do something but lack motivation. How can I get that motivation is what I dont know. I just wish life was more simple.
>>
>>36632360
Think about reasons why you should do it then. Just do it now so you won't feel bad in an hour.
Really, it's two fucking minutes.
>>
>>36632358
Why are you so mad at me? I dont think you understand my situation clearly so please excuse yourself from my thread.
>>
Que asco, baniate bien hijo de puta, no cuesta nada. En donde vivis que no tenes agua caliente?
>>
>>36632401
There is no fucking situation, dude. You have no skin diseases, you just don't like showers and that's 100% voluntary.
He said what I'm too polite to say. I'm out of this thread.
And cold water doesn't kill you.
>>
>>36631431
>that pic
I just realized pepe has no nose. Kek. So sad.
>>
>>36632408
En Argentina. No quiero banarme por que nunca me gusta.
>>36632447
Bye faggot. You dont know how hard I have it. I wish you can be a day in my shoes.
>>
File: nose.jpg (28KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
28KB, 306x306px
>>36632464
fixed the problem
>>
>>36632493
>You dont know how hard I have it.
Nigger, literally fucking explain the problem
I don't understand it
>>
>>36632493
Oh hey. Another Argentine bro. Let's not use Spanish because I find our language disgusting. How are you doing fellow robot
>>
showering once a week seems to be the best, for me. only your hair gets greasy
it might not be the best if you have a lot of external factor though. a few months ago, my mom's friend came over, and i basically shit myself waiting for her to leave, had a super terrible rash for like two months, worst fucking decision of all time
>>
>>36632656
Okay fucker here you go.
>im dirt poor with no hot water
>if i want hot water i need to do a lot of lifting to boil a pot, then wait for it to cool
>takes too long and discourages me
>im very depressed
>depressed means i lack motivation to do anything and prefer to lay in bed contemplating suicide
>i want advice on the one place i feel comfortable
>i have fuckers like you judging me instead of contributing to the point of the thread
I hope it dumbed it down enough for you. You have never been depressed. Why do you think you know what its like?
>>
>>36632697
Hello brobot. I'm okay despite my situation. How are you friend?
>>
>>36632781
Well I mean you got advice, if you're hungry and there's food you eat the food same thing here
you already know what to do
>>
>>36632807
Pretty much like you, are you a neet? I just lay down every day. I only communicate through 4chan using English so I never developed my social skills using Spanish. Speaking it is really painful to me and I ended up hating it. Sucks that I can only ever meet people irl who speak it
>>
File: 22.png (1MB, 874x978px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
1MB, 874x978px
>>36631431
Enjoy going bald at 26 cause your hair follicles are too clogged and just fry. If you think being overweight is bad just wait till you have no hair.
>>
File: 1491947475517.png (101KB, 242x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491947475517.png
101KB, 242x285px
Toasting in epic bread
Pls put me in screen cap
>>
>>36632942
Do you have any scientific evidence that this will happen?
>>36632857
Am I making any thread or still asking for advice? No. But I obviously had to ask first before doing anything. Please leave.
>>36632874
Yes friend. I do the same thing and I do not really need to use Spanish except to speak to my parents. I have no friends irl and no one here would understand me anyways. They think I'm weird. What is your age?
>>
>>36633289
I'm 19, I've no friends either. It just sucks that I can't meet people here who speak English, because I'd love to interact irl instead of online. It feels like I'm trapped in an island with no escape. The only means to search for love nowadays is online dating or facebook groups or whatever
>>
File: jacket.jpg (33KB, 319x395px) Image search: [Google]
jacket.jpg
33KB, 319x395px
>>36633289
No, something a gay friend of mine warned me about a while back when I asked him why all the fat guys in the gamestores LAN isle were bald.
>>
>>36633627
Then your point is invalid unless the scientific theorem was used.
>>36633409
Why don't you just practice your spanish until you are more comfortable with it? Online dating is too risky. I would rather be with a spanish speaking girl until I am comfortable.
>>
File: 1479942689327.png (211KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1479942689327.png
211KB, 567x589px
this thread really makes me want to take a cold shower boys

can be pretty invigorating, you know? suffering ain't all bad. kinda neat to pound your flesh with freezing water and get out hollering and yelling, you kno?
>>
>>36633712
No. I'd rather shower with really hot water and scream. For some reason its comfy. I remember years ago I was traveling with family and the hotel had very hot water and it was the best experience of my life.
>>
>>36632493
HI AMERIBURGER HERE
I *NEVER* SHOWER AND LIVE A HAPPY AND JOY FILLED LIFE
SKIN DISEASES DON'T EXIST IN THE GOOD US OF A
THE STREETS ARE PAVED WITH VIRGIN QT GFS
HAHAHA IT MUST SUCK TO BE STUPID POOR ARGUMENTIAN FAGGOT
>>
File: chopsticks.jpg (72KB, 480x525px) Image search: [Google]
chopsticks.jpg
72KB, 480x525px
>>36633701
Lol ok enjoy being gross and going bald.
>>
>>36633781
What in the world is this? Was this supposed to make me laugh or something?
>>36633798
I will thank you.
>>
>>36633831
What in the world are you? You think you're the only person in the world that has to deal with showering? Don't try to compare your level of suffering with others because it is nothing.
>>
File: underwear.jpg (84KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
underwear.jpg
84KB, 680x960px
>>36633943
Why would you not want to shower, I do not understand. Don't you want to be clean?
>>
>>36633781
>>36633943
You just made yourself look stupid. I never said anything about virgin qts and Im not American and I never said I was happy with not showering. Kill yourself already. I know Im not the only person that has to shower dummy but It is not as easy for me as it is for them.
>>36634002
For the 158202th time, I WANT TO BUT I LACK MOTIVATION AND I AM TRYING TO FIX MY FUCKING LIFE READ THE DAMN THREAD BEFORE REPLYING TO ME WITH MORE STUPID QUESTIONS
>>
>>36634002
AND STOP POSTING YOUR STUPID 2D WHORES GET OUT
>>
File: 1485666171561.jpg (441KB, 1215x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485666171561.jpg
441KB, 1215x1200px
>>36634002
i shower regularly but i understand where the dude is coming from

some folk have developed an intense and burning desire to remove themselves from even the slightest suffering. OP here can't take nice hot showers, he can't play vidja games in the shower, he just has to stand there and think about shit he doesn't want to while under freezing water

i am assuming that there is nobody at all to impress; but not only to impress, but nobody at all to maintain basic hygeine for. aside from the moms, ofc.

so instead of enduring a 5-15 minute process of a cold shower involving a bit of suffering, the lad chooses to be stinky and itchy. i suppose the stinking and itching is, in his head, less suffering than taking cold showers somewhat regularly

so he doesn't shower

this has been an autism-autism translation, resume attached
>>
>>36634051
Just Go sit in the shower and clean yourself for like an hour as long as you use fucktons of soap you'll be fine after
>>
For all you fucks that will not offer more advice or discuss similar issues just leave.
>>36634070
Fucking thank you.
>>36634085
I did for 10 minutes and was still itchy. Tomorrow I will boil hot water and scrub 3-4 times until it goes away.
>>
>>36634070
>>36634113
nah this isnt an excuse

just have a fucking shower, you are literally growing fungus on your skin.
>>
>>36634193
hey man, im not trying to excuse or justify shit

i work full-time and go to school full-time, i can't be running around working service bullshit and sitting in lectures being greasy. i don't really like showering that much, either. i'm JUST autistic enough to understand the dude completely

sure i would adore for this smelly sudaca to take a fucking cold-ass shower twice a week, clean him self up, and get out there and do his damndest to make something of himself

but i will let others handle that and i will be the autism-translator

at least i can shitpost on the clock
>>
>>36634193
I know. This is motivating me to do it. I have so much dandruff and black shit on the back of my ears and my back. Its disgusting. I did not realize it was getting this bad until I looked into the mirror.
>>
>>36634245
My life is a fucking mess. I dont shower or go outside. My teeth are also rotting. I have no hygiene what so ever and the rare times go out I hate the stares I get for looking like shit. But whatever.
>>
File: 1478315513476.png (332KB, 554x584px) Image search: [Google]
1478315513476.png
332KB, 554x584px
>>36634287
ya i wish you'd sort it out man, i don't know much about pulling yourself up by your bootstraps in south america tho, barely know enough for my locale

never gotten that bad, but i've spent enough of my life avoiding mirrors and sitting getting a monitor-tan to know what you're talking about and feel the beginning of that pit of mental despair

just good luck man, and may Eris bestow some useful chaos unto you
>>
>>36634287
You should try mixing vinegar with the water. Vinegar has antifungal properties - it works by raising the pH of the skin, which fungus doesn't like.
>>
File: __220098.jpg (12KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
__220098.jpg
12KB, 720x400px
>>36631431
congratulations anon, you probably got scabies and now you surely are screwed.

>Be ready for washing with hot water all of your bedsheets, underwear and clothes you mostly use, while thoroughly cleaning up the mess that is your bedroom.

Pro tip: it may not be enough.
>>
>>36634328
Thank you. I will take it one step at a time. It is getting so bad. Today my mother passed by me and smelled how bad it has gotten and she nearly barfed. Im sick of smelling like this and itching. And this is an improvement compared to when I was a teenager. I went 9 months without showering and washing my hair and everything built up on me. Its my worst memory. I have no excuse for it. I dropped out of school and became so depressed during that time. God, I would spend 30 minutes a night scratching my head. I know...please dont judge me guys. Its just that compared to that I am proud of myself.
>>36634403
Yeah I tried that for my dandruff but did not see any improvement. Can I use it on my skin on top of the soap?
>>36634409
I'll do that next year. For now I want to get all the stuff off my skin. Baby steps.
>>
>>36634482
Fill a tub of water, pour a jug of vinegar in it, and sit in the tub for an hour. The reason I suggest this is because I soak my feet in a tub of water+vinegar to get rid of athlete's foot.
>>
>>36634547
Will it dry my skin?
>>
Thanks to everyone else for your useful advice. I just want to improve myself and its hard. I will try everyone you all suggested.
>>
File: 34.png (616KB, 680x831px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
616KB, 680x831px
>>36634051
Taking a shower isnt even hard, wat, just go turn on the water and clean yourself. Taking a shower feels good, Id take more but too many showers drain your hairs natural oils.

>>36634070
Does he not have hot water? Take a tub then, let the water warm up to being lukewarm. Like I would want to remain clean even if was just me and my mom, I really dont get it.

If he thinks being stink and itchy isnt as bad as a 15min shower then I am at a loss. Id suffer far more from being gross than being uncomfortable.

I have an autistic cousin that wont shower or cut his hair tho, like Im actually trying to understand to get a bearing on how to help him out. What can you do to show them that bathing and being clean are in fact pleasurable?
>>
>>36634585
It makes my feet wrinkly, soft, silky, un-itchy, and smelling like vinegar.
>>
The itching is the worse. I wonder what causes it. I didn't shower for two days and the scalp was a nightmare.
>>
OP here. Another serious question. Please do not judge and just answer if you know anything. My dick hurts and feels really swollen. I havent jerked off in a few days. Like I said, I showered today for the first time but its still swollen. Could the pain also be from not showering? Like is the bacteria irritating me or something? Im not sure what could it be but man it hurts. This part of my body is not itchy. Just swollen.
>>
>>36634585
Dude you got mites burrowing in your flesh and you're worried about dry skin?
>>
>>36634768
Ugh, you sound just like my family. I know okay, but I mean if I am going to fix myself I dont want another problem in the equation. My skin gets dry really easy and when its dry I still itch.
>>
>>36634798
Listen, listen.
You got little bugs digging into you flesh and shitting under your skin. This is a serious problem, like this shit is worse than bed bugs- you a living host. How can you not be horrified and screaming at the thought of this? If I had scabies I would take all my belongings and go sit with them in a chlorine pool for three days.

Ill worry about getting the top layer of my skin back once the bugs are gone.
>>
>>36634070
Pretty accurate, I used to only shower every 2 months and this was mostly why.
>>
>>36634860
I dont have scabies. That other anon just assumed I do. I am very very itchy but my skin does not have any red stuff on it to indicate scabies. Just dead skin and grease building up. Its kinda red but thats just because I scratch too hard. I looked up pics and it is definitely not scabies but probably something else.

Im more worried about my dick can someone help me with that please?
>>
>>36634959
Draw a bath without the vinegar. Retract the foreskin and wash your dick well with soap and water. Sit there for 30 minutes, retracting the foreskin every five minutes (only wash your dick once).

This is the best advice I can give you outside of seeing a doctor. You are asking for help for your dick on 4chan, which is not smart.
>>
A good way to shower in the cold that I found is to:
>turn on the shower
>make your whole body wet (takes few seconds)
>turn off the shower
>scrub yourself as long as you need to
>turn on the shower again

That way you save water on don't need to stay under cold water for too long.
>>
>>36634959
Im a femanon sorry I dunno what to tell you. I dont think you can get a yeast infection on your dick so I have no bearing.
>>
>>36635033
As in, retract the foreskin while the penis is submerged underwater. Don't rub with soap more than once.
>>
>>36635041
Is this if you have no warm water?
>>
>>36635033
I have social anxiety so I hate going to the doctors. 4chan actually offers good suggestions.
>>
>>36635041

Yes, that's what I usually do when I need to shower in the cold.
>>
>>36635049
We can but its not that because I already looked up potential infections. Its literally just swollen but I pee just fine and it looks normal. Also gtfo roastie.
>>
>>36631887
Ya know what's even WORSE than being bored for 12 minutes? Being ill, getting infections, being fucking ITCHY all the time, like you said.
FFS, do what I say, alright? And you'll never have hygiene issues again:
>Clean your bathtub
>Fill it with water that is as warm or hot as you can get it while still being tolerable to submerge yourself in.
>SCRUB the hell outta yourself.
>Get soap, start with your face, really make sure to get infection prone areas: eyelids, nostrils, ears.
>Scrub out your hair, that is where most germs and shit accumulate.
>Get every crevice you can until it doesn't smell sweaty anymore. Armpits, ass, feet.

THEN, after you've done this, all you have to do is the following.
>Only need to shower every other day with cold water.
>It can be quick, but make sure you rub yourself down well and scrub out your hair.
>For these cold showers DON'T use soap. It dries out the skin and promotes oil secretion, which you don't want.
>When you clean your hair, lean forward so none of its oils drip onto your body.

TRUST ME,anon, you gotta do this. Spend one time cleaning yourself flawless as possible, and then it becomes a 3 minute maintenence process every other day.
>>
>>36635467
>For these cold showers DON'T use soap.
Okay, so just run cold water all over my body and thats it?
>>
>>36635549
And definitely make sure you rub and scrub your body with your hands. The point is to get rid of the dirt without stripping all your natural oils.
>>
>>36631431
3 weeks is pretty average for me to go without showeirng.
>>
File: IMG_6192.jpg (78KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6192.jpg
78KB, 750x750px
If you don't have warm water I guess just do this

> Fill bathtub up, wait until it's lukewarm
> Pour a fuckton of salt in there (like a cup or two)
> Pour a fuckton of soap in there too why the fuck not
> Put some vinegar in there too
> Soak for like 20 minutes
> Salt will cleanse toxins, soap will clean body odor and make you smell good, and vinegar will kill off bacteria

Or you could just shower at a gym or something
>>
"lel im literally a human dumpster but showering is boring dont judge me guise youll never understand what its like to be me"

Sos pelotudo o te haces?
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (80KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
80KB, 640x359px
>94 replies
>all saying the most obvious thing in different forms: SHOWER
>>
>>36635712
>>36635732
Seriously what is the point of this if you are not going to try and help me? Fuck you guys. You actually cannot understand me because of how ignorant you are being. This is so annoying. What happened to the old /r9k/ that just wanted to help each other out with no judging?
>>
>>36635772
You are retarded beyond help

>I smell like shit and I'm a fucking swap what do
>"shower"
>no shower bad water cold agugutata

Just fucking end it already
>>
>>36635817
You clearly just jumped into my thread without reading it. I can see the poster count. Everyone gave me advice on how to shower quickly with cold water and to just heat it beforehand. We came to that conclusion. You're late and just made yourself look retarded.
>>
>>36635772
http://thisiscleanprivilege.tumblr.com/
no judging shhh
>>
>>36635924
Hacele un favor a tu vieja y hacete un peinado a lor Kurt Cobain
>>
>>36636014
This is why I hate most people in my country. Cant wait to move to America someday away from you faggots. I wish I can sit on your face right now so you can smell the horrendous stench from my ass.
>>
Only true NEETS understand my suffering. The rest of you are normies that do not belong here.
>>
>>36636051
>can't wait to move to america

Good luck getting your passport, visa and having a steady job in a foreign country being the useless piece of shit you are now. Fuck, you can't even do the most assanine and trivial shit that there is, showering, and you're saying you're gonna move from Argentina to the USA? I really feel sorry for your mom, bobo
>>
>>36636140
I'm only 19. I have time to improve my life. And my mom already applied for us to go there to be with my dad. We are in the process. I hate this country. At least in America I might be more motivated instead of living in this shit hole. Are you the Argentine guy from earlier? I thought you were nice. And if you are, then I feel bad. I get to leave and you need to stay here. How funny :)
>>
How can you hate showers, it's the best thing in the world.
I shower once a day and I would do it more if it didnt dry out my skin.
>>
>>36631431
Soak in a bathtub full of water and soap for a long time. Bring something to entertain yourself.
Then take a shower and scrub all the soggy dead skin and dirt off.
>>
File: 1486355444555.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1486355444555.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
Reminder that if you don't have a thick coat of body hair you can't be a robot.
>>
Only shower every day if you have an activity that makes you sweaty. Constant showering and overuse of soap is a good way to wreck your skin and hair.
>>
>>36636422
not if you use a moisturizing soap
>>
File: Pepe America.jpg (111KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe America.jpg
111KB, 500x447px
>>36636051
Sorry, our immigration quota is full. Mexicans who came here illegally are becoming legal citizens and we're soon to take in an assload of Syrians. No need to let anyone else in.
>>
>>36636485
Whatever. We have a better chance since my father is there and its keeping us all separated. We also applied way before the election, so we are one of the first. Youre one of those annoying trumpfags. >>>/pol/ is that way gringo.
>>
>>36636485
Wait, is illegal immigration still a problem or not? One minute you people praise Trump and ICE for doing a good job and the next minute you bemoan Ivanka and her unusual amount of influence in foreign policy.
>>
>>36631431
How the fuck do people like you go so long without showering? It's only five minutes out of your day.
>>
File: Roll Safe.jpg (50KB, 634x456px) Image search: [Google]
Roll Safe.jpg
50KB, 634x456px
>>36636541
>illegal immigration can't be a problem if you give them all citizenships and make them legal
>>
>>36636485
>Syrians
Trump is against this.
>>
File: Shebrew.jpg (23KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shebrew.jpg
23KB, 342x400px
>>36636583
Ivanka supports it. Guess who wins, goy.
>>
File: Here's What you do.png (23KB, 719x416px) Image search: [Google]
Here's What you do.png
23KB, 719x416px
Here's What You Do...

You unalive your skin for trynng to be more popular than you
>>
>>36636646
True. That's bullshit. She's not even the president and Trump is being her bitch just cause she wants to be a moralfag.
>>
File: Capture.png (188KB, 1137x333px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
188KB, 1137x333px
>>36636714
She's just trying to serve her jewish overlords, anon. It's not like Trump wouldn't be taking orders from some other jew if she wasn't around.
>>
>>36636552
Apathy my friend.
>>
only amerifats shower every day
>>
>>36637788
We're the only ones that can. Everyone else is just lucky when they have any hot water at all.
>>
File: 165467616346.jpg (102KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
165467616346.jpg
102KB, 400x388px
>havent showered in weeks
>hot musky smell coming from everywhere outa my body
>get really horny by my own bodysmell, my dick smells awful though, its relaly hot
>tfw women outside all give me looks
now i know why men were always filthy back in the days, this shit is guaranteed to get women
>>
File: IMG_1755.jpg (42KB, 494x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1755.jpg
42KB, 494x540px
>there are people in the world that don't shower or bathe daily and think that is acceptable

What the fuck
>>
>>36638877
Where the hell do you live? Original, organic, and gluten-free.
>>
File: noway.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
noway.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>>36636238
>>36636538
>>36638877

Get in the fucking shower or kys.
>>
>>36635467
when I shower with shampoo my hair becomes soft and fluffy
when I shower with just water it stiff, greasy and it's barely clean
I don't think just cold water is enough for my hair

it's normal straight hair btw
>>
>>36639049
make me. i like being stinky
>>
am I the only one who has no problem with not showering for weeks?

my hair obviously gets fatty as fuck but other than that I don't feel any different.
>>
>>36640971
yes anon. most of us feel disgusting. how can you handle it and not feel disgusting?
>>
>>36632781
>i have fuckers like you judging me instead of contributing to the point of the thread
And what is the point of the thread? You say something disgusting and stupid and you think it's wrong people point out how disgusting and stupid you are? Just fucking wash you piece of shit, maybe you'll even feel less pathetic by being less pathetic.
>>
>>36632781
>You have never been depressed. Why do you think you know what its like?
Where do you think you are shitsack? Fucking cavemen washed themselves, you just want to be revolting and get attention for it.
>>
>>36641325
like I said, I don't really feel any different.
the only times I actually want to strongly take a shower is after physical exercise
>>
>>36631431
I know the feeling. Have you washed yourself in the sink? I haven't used soap in 10 years and I haven't showered in several months. Washing my hair in the sink helps with the scalp itchiness. Have you tried changing your sheets and pillowcases? If you can't shower that might help. At a certain point you're going to have to endure the pain and shower. Is your shower functioning?
>>
>>36631751
I haven't changed my sheets or pillowcases in 3 years. My sheets are all ripped up beyond comprehension and are completely embroidered in filth. They are white to top it off, so every fiber of my scum appears to others. My pillow is so caked in death that I have to maneuver my head around the shit just to sleep. Every square inch is covered in it so I made an encased outline of my skull in the pillow. My skull soaks up the scum and gives me a clean place to place my head the next day like a jigsaw piece fitting into place, or like a daily human shit vacuum. Dead skin is the least of my issues. The sheer amount of dead insects and stains permeating my living space makes me feel like a gorilla in a zoo. Everything I use is completely covered in filth. The fact the objects still function under all this stress and misuse is a fucking miracle. I am living in a world of shit. I have far surpassed chris-chan in some specific aspects of living. I am a hmuan oil factory.
>>
>>36631841
>>36631887
>>36631955
>>36631980
>>36632009
>>36632254
>>36632292
>>36632360
>>36632382
I completely understand that feeling anon. Even the simplest of tasks feel impossible. The pain you'll feel from washing yourself for "two fucking minutes" will make you feel better in the long run. Just do it, man. Nobody's going to do it for you. Maybe you should write lists and organize basic tasks so they get done, that way it becomes part of your daily routine. It probably sounds bothersome to even do that, but maybe try? Treat it like an experiment? I don't know if that makes sense to you, but I hope you find a way around it. Let me tell you anon, the simplicity you wish for can be created. Showering makes you feel so much better. It makes you feel clean. Integrate it into your daily routine. Once you get it over with you'll definitely benefit in the future. Can you just do it at least once? I get bored too, so maybe you can think about something else? The shower is a good place to organize your thoughts. Maybe focus on that while you go through the motions.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.