[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be autistic no friends >joined university, made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4724.jpg (52KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4724.jpg
52KB, 480x482px
>used to be autistic no friends
>joined university, made a lot of friends in my major
>we share same interests so they all like me and I'm worthwhile to have a friend
>no problem socializing with them

>talk to any girl
>have literally no idea how to even attempt to start anything romantic

Anyone else in this situation? I'd rather be autistic with no friends then have friends who are all getting laid or have girlfriends
>>
The problem is anon, that you're still autistic.
>>
The problem is that girls are completely empty and have nothing interesting in their brains. If you approach them like a human being you are going to fail. You have to treat a woman like a child or like an animal. Only then can you get what you want
>>
>>36631190
I mean I can talk to guys just fine, but I can't talk to any chick that I find even remotely cute.
>>
File: goodlordwhy.png (220KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
goodlordwhy.png
220KB, 442x341px
The worst is graduating and losing all your friends and then realizing adults dont actually make friends they just make acquaintances
>>
>>36631190
Alright step zero is the basics: have good hygiene, dress in clothes that fit, clip your nails etc. You probably already do this since you have a lot of friends but I mention it for the sake of completion

Okay so the number one thing is to keep it playful 80-90% of the time. Laughing and teasing each other is the essence of flirting. You can have deep, serious conversation later.
Joke around, tease her a little bit

Now observe how she responds during your conversation. Is she making eye contact or looking away? Is she smiling and laughing or stone-faced? If you're not too confident in your ability to judge body language, just watch other people talk for a while and notice how they tend to behave.

If she seems interested in you, ask for her number. You can make up some bullshit excuse if you want, or you can just ask for it, it doesn't really matter. If you're not sure if she's interested, err on the side of action since you don't lose anything if she refuses. Even if she doesn't like you, she'll probably give you her number anyway and just not respond.

This last part is optional since it kinda requires a bit of comfort with girls, but when you feel confident enough to do it, touch her lightly somewhere non threatening during the conversation (arm, shoulder etc). Like, tap her on the arm while laughing or something. Again, watch how she reacts and decide how to move on from there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.