[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to go out for once >to return book to library so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: vnfk.jpg (79KB, 617x347px) Image search: [Google]
vnfk.jpg
79KB, 617x347px
>decide to go out for once
>to return book to library so I don't pay late fees
>don't have clothes so I throw on my shitty school hoodie
>go to library
>closed
>walk past a group of blonde girls and they giggle as I spit my gum in a garbage can
>they look back at me and the laughing gets louder
>walk to mcdonalds to try chicken mcnuggets
>two girls are standing near the counter and look at me as I get in line
>from my school
>they start talking in a gossip-like tone
>i could make out that they were talking about my hoodie and being poor
>one of them starts laughing uncontrollably
>has to walk away and sit at a table to try to control herself
>the one that wasn't laughing is still at the counter and turns to look at me as I try to leave without them realizing
>I know she saw me and now knows I was intimidated and embarrassed
>speed walk to the dollar store instead (a whole bunch of stores are in the same area)
>walk in
>give my bag to the lady at the counter
>qt
>i can see that she is somewhat repelled by me
>walk in the snacks asile
>browse for a long time
>the lady at the counter is now in the asile cause she thinks im stealing
>grab a chocolate bar and a bag of chips
>pay quickly and leave
>about to cross the road to go home
>girls from the mcdonals walk up next to me
>start laughing loudly, both of them

Why am I a complete female repellant ?
>>
post hoodie
>>
>>36631178
That must be one fucking awful hoodie
>>
File: IMG_4834.jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4834.jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>36631307
>>36631357

I had to hide the school's mascot and name

It's not the hoodie
They go to the same school as me and I was wearing the school hoodie on a day in which we don't have school

it happens on the daily and women are just repelled by me
I try my best to have the best hygiene but they just despise me
>>
>>36631548
You must be incredibly ugly. I'm ugly as hell and I don't get random people laughing at me that often. Disfigured or something?
>>
>>36631178
I honestly think you're delusional anon
>>
File: ptosis-infantil1.jpg (73KB, 680x354px) Image search: [Google]
ptosis-infantil1.jpg
73KB, 680x354px
>>36631599
I do have mild ptosis in my right eye

im obviously ugly but not disgusting
>>
>>36631178
I can't imagine what you possibly look like
>>
I think you may have schizophrenia dude
>>
Take solace in the fact that they all have the same exact personality as each other and will never know true individualism as you do
>>
>>36631669
Just fucking with you, but if I told my parents and therapist this, their shithead selves would throw me on pills and diagnose me with schizo.
>>
File: 1493043948336.jpg (66KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1493043948336.jpg
66KB, 295x418px
>>36631178
Whenever that happens to you in public, come up to them and asking they are talking about you because you gave schizo and are trying to figure out if this is real or not. That's what I do. My doctor says it's not real.
>>
>>36631548
That hoodie looks perfectly fine to me. Those girls sound like hoes
>>
>>36631178
This is all in your head, OP. People are way too self-absorbed to give a shit about what some random stranger is doing as he passes by.

Trust me, none of the people you think were laughing at you or thinking mean thoughts about you were doing anything of the sort. This is paranoid, delusional thinking on your part. Which I say not to insult you, but to point out: You need to be aware your mind is playing tricks on you.
>>
>>36632584
You heard it here folks. No one is ever made fun of in public by others, and if you believe so, you must be delusional.
>>
>>36632719
>No one is ever made fun of in public by others

Well, no one but you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.