[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a fembot I'd rather be a single mother than date a robot.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

File: 1490835195625.jpg (72KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490835195625.jpg
72KB, 750x750px
As a fembot I'd rather be a single mother than date a robot. Any other fembots like me, here?
>>
>>36630322

I'd rather be a robot than date a single mother so it's all good.
>>
>I'd rather raise a robot than date a robot
>>
I'd rather not have a child in the first place, and I'd rather be a lesbian than ever have a relationship with a man. They're never going to respect us or consider us equal partners, so there's no point really. I don't know why feminists keep bashing against this simple fact that men don't really respect or like women much.
>>
>>36630340
wow you are such a cuck this is why women like me do not trust you arsehole guys.

If you love someone it doesn't matter if they have kids, they are like your kids now and they cannot raise themselves, and you know what. SO fucking what if women still see the bio father on the side it is perfectly ifne.
>>
Yeah. Although I'd rather grow old with cats than have a child OR date.
>>
>>36630356
This may be the first expression of a feminist idea that I can actually respect

WGTOW, sans shitting out kids because of spite. And recognizing that women are unstable and annoying UNLESS they train themselves not to be.

I like you
>>
>>36630479
>sans shitting out kids because of spite
Yeah, I'd never do that. It seems selfish in the extreme and very cruel to the child.
>>
>>36630322
Can I knock you up and make you one?
>>
Would you be down to date a Latino or nah
>>
>>36630547
>Would you be down to date a Latino or nah
Nope. The only men I find attractive are white guys and Asians.
>>
>>36630547
Stick to your own kind shitskin
>>36630557
Post discord
>>
>>36630568
>Post discord
Just because I find them attractive doesn't mean I'd date them. Particularly not from this board-if it were /lit/ then maybe. But you're all raging misogynists.
>>
>>36630356
Women have everything handed to them so they don't have to develop a personality, they're all fucking annoying. Men talk to men for fun, women are for sex.
>>
>>36630322
Fembots join this cozy server, everyone is welcome!

CODE:yBpFVt5
>>
>>36630594
>all
Generalizing isn't right femanon. I don't do it to women so you shouldn't do it to me
>>
>>36630595
>Women have everything handed to them so they don't have to develop a personality, they're all fucking annoying. Men talk to men for fun, women are for sex.
Exactly. Hence opting out of dating. I'd rather focus on reading and learning languages and work and music than forever being considered as only for sex by my partner, having them think lesser of my knowledge of literature, philosophy, history, science etc. purely because of my gender.
>>
>>36630640
>Generalizing isn't right femanon. I don't do it to women so you shouldn't do it to me
>I don't do it to women
>I'm on a board with regular /womyn hate/ threads
Sure you don't dude, sure you don't. And I'm a fairy.
>>
i'd rather you get in the gas chamber bitch
>>
>>36630568
Lmaoo subhuman white trash, we're taking over this country and we'll have all your women. Cuck.
>>
>>36630322

Every female in the world is like you.
None of them are here.
>>
>>36630322
Are you sure?

>>36630215
>>36630215
>>36630215

Well, fembot?
>>
>>36630699
>Lmaoo subhuman white trash, we're taking over this country and we'll have all your women. Cuck.
Sorry, but as one of "their women" I find anything but white or yellow skin completely unattractive. Black men have terrible facial structure, Arab men are arrogant cunts with weird mouths and latinos look fake af. Not to mention you're cultures are so incompatible anyway dating would be impossible.
Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>36630672
I don't post in womyn hate threads. I post in music threads
>>36630699
With IQ's of 89 the only thing you'll be taking over is the unemployment line paco.
>>
>>36630699
Rape doesn't count bro
>>
File: funy.jpg (11KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
funy.jpg
11KB, 236x233px
>>36630322

>stacy admits she'd rather have Chad's baby than data a normalfag
>admits she desires to breed the best genes like a cow
>>
>>36630387
> doesn't matter if they have kids
he never said their kids were the issue
but your rage is an issue
>>
>>36630387

>call someone a cuck
>defending cuckoldry

Cuck or single-mother? Hard to tell these days.
>>
>>36630594

Lmao you're in for a surprise

>tries to date Chad
>He's not a misogynist right women love him
>Chad treats here like a useless whore

tehe
>>
>falling for the obvious bait this easily and completely

ISHIGGITY-DIGGITY-DOO-DAH-DOO-DAH
>>
>>36630322
Well yeah, robots are cruel heartless bullies
>>
>>36630794
>implying we're not all just animals that are slaves to our evolutionary programming.
>>
>>36630892
>>He's not a misogynist right women love him
Do you honestly think that women can't love a misogynist? Also that doesn't negate my original point. tbqh I'm bi but exclusively date girls. Much easier.
>>
>>36630322
>>36630387
Nice bait, 2/10 got me to reply
oriental crowbar
>>
>>36630934
You ignored my points bully ;_;
>>
Fembots don't exist. Stop using your stupid bullshit words. You are an attention whore vagina haver. The term is cumdumpster.
>>
>>36630787

It really does. All through history it has counted.
>>
>>36630960
>You ignored my points bully ;_;
I don't try to date Chads. I don't try to date men at all.
>>
>>36630994
I'm the music anon
>>
>>36630768

Affirmative action bruh. Trump trying to save us but the women are killing him
>>
>>36631003
White women voted for Trump. Anti-women posting is just jew shilling to try and divide whites against themselves.
>>
>>36630917

So then our stereotyping of women is correct. We always blame it on biology. Men love women's bodies and women love what men can do for them. Chad can do the most--he is not necessarily the best looking--or even good looking.
>>
>>36630999
So did you post this>>36630892
>>
>>36630697
>i'd rather you get in the gas chamber bitch
jesus fucking christ lmfaooooooo

that makes me kinda wanna die

even though I already wanna die
>>
>>36631034
No
I posted that I don't post in womyn threads and you ignored me for chadanon ;_;
>>
>>36630934

Then wtf are you girls saying in these posts complaining about misogyny. Dammit women you should never have been given freedom
>>
>>36630745
> Black men have terrible facial structure, Arab men are arrogant cunts with weird mouths and latinos look fake af.
lmfao I think I'm falling in love already.
>>
>>36631030

Yeah but you know damn well half of white women voted for the crow and you also know they are the ones leading the charge against Trump in the msm, in education, in hollywood, etc.
>>
>>36631053
>Then wtf are you girls saying in these posts complaining about misogyny.
-I- don't love misogyny. But plenty of moronic girls do, in the form of 'Chad' or whatever. So I'm complaining about it because ALL men, from Chad to Robot have some kind of dislike, disrespect or hatred for women. NONE consider us equal. So dating is pointless.
>>
>>36631082
>>36631082
No less than half voted for shillary, and the ones leading the charge against Trump are Jews.
>>
File: joker.jpg (88KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
88KB, 800x500px
>>36631040

Die laughing. It's better.
>>
File: 61c.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
61c.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>36630322
Literally the worst bait I've come across today.
>>
>>36631108
>Die laughing. It's better.
fuck yeah dude.
Do you wanna know how I got these scars?
>>
>>36631095

Yeah but we're not equal and that's fact. I mean really? Your value comes from your baby making ability our values is our physical and technical skill. We didn't make it this way.
>>
>>36631095
I mean there are people who don't fit perfectly into any category that do consider you equals
>>
>>36631097

The Jewish PM loves Trump. I agree though Jews in America, particularly the women, despise Trump and Jew PM. Weird.
>>
>>36630322
>As a fembot I'd rather be a single mother than date a robot.

Well, you'll be raising one :^)
>>
>>36631128
>Yeah but we're not equal and that's fact. I mean really? Your value comes from your baby making ability our values is our physical and technical skill. We didn't make it this way.
Perhaps not physically, but I'm certainly as intelligent as the men in my engineering and philosophy classes. Men don't care though-they only care that I look nice. I want a relationship where we consider each other equal partners. As that is impossible, I simply have to create a ficticious bf to fend of the men who ask me out and go on with my life.
>>
>>36631128
I mean we kind of did make it this way by having treated women as lesser throughout history.
>>
>>36630322
Sigh
Another normie cum dumpster craving for attention.. "i don't need a man in my life I'm a strong independent woman".
FUCK ON OUT OF HERE NORMIE
>>
I mean a way to fix this is to sort of look at relationships as a competition to see who can be more successful/knowledgeable about things.
>>
>implying I'd ever date a single mother

TOP KEK

Not even if you were a 9/10 Stacey

A man has dignity
>>
>>36631204
if thqat makes any sense to you fucks
>>
>>36631163
Will you be my bi friend to talk about engineering to me like I'm stupid?
>>
>>36631210
I once fucked a spic with a 2 year old child.
no relationship though, we were just horny and she invited me over to play connect 4
>>
>>36630655
You're basing your opinion on all men from some idiots r9k? You are an idiot.
>>
>>36631262

I wouldn't even fuck a single mother desu. It would feel more gratify to reject their advances knowing how much it burns them to be rejected by a robot.
>>
>>36631120

My father, was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and says, "Why so serious?" Comes at me with the knife, he says "WHY SO SERIOUS SON?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face." And...
>>
>>36631290
>You're basing your opinion on all men from some idiots r9k? You are an idiot.
Nope, I'm basing my opinion on the way I've been treated my WHOLE life. /r9k/ and other places like it are just more open about the reason why.
>>
ITT: girls thinking all men are like r9k even though they are all virgins who resent women.
>>
>>36631167

That's bull it's in nature too. The queen bee lies around giving birth while thousands of male servants do the work.And we didn't treat them as lesser we treated them with respect for their roles.
>>
>>36631324
Wow, all women are idiots.
>>
>>36631340
>Wow, all women are idiots.
How does that compute dude? I've been treated like I'm stupid my whole life, mainly I think because I was cursed with big boobs and a nice face, so I couldn't possibly be into engineering or philosophy or reading.
>>
>>36631333
yeah that may be true, but we're not bees. We're humans.

if we would've started treating them equally a hundred years ago then we wouldn't even be having this discussion because the only real difference between men and women in society would be that women give birth
>>
>>36631372
That makes no sense, no one is stopping you from going into engineering or medicine. Only you are preventing yourself from doing stuff because of some retards in your life. The women in my family are told to work super hard in school to marry another doctor. Just because you grew up around some stupid fucks doesn't mean all guys are stupid fucks. You seriously grew up around the wrong people if you think that, fuck them.
>>
File: Thinking about his canoe.jpg (50KB, 433x550px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking about his canoe.jpg
50KB, 433x550px
am i a robat
>>
>>36631493
no you fucking aren't jared don't kid yourself
>>
i could be one if i tried hard enough
>>
>>36631570
eventually. I mean you are a fucking retard tbqh. fuck you
>>
>>36631434

What exactly are you talking about this equality thing is a myth. Women didn't have voting rights because voting was conditional on entering the draft. Men who dodged the draft didn't have voting rights either.
>>
>>36631372

Ay, you complain about the good things you have while some femanons like me would kill to look good.
>>
>>36630347
underrated post

originic koment
>>
>>36631605
I mean I second that idea desu, but if we would've started treating them equally about a century ago they would be more socially equal now.
>>
What if said robot made 100k?
>>
what if dominic was a faggot namefag
>>
>>36631111
well deserved digits
>>
>>36631676
shut the fuck up you nigger. I hope you get cancer from all the cigars you smoke
>>
>>36631635

We couldn't have treated them equally a century ago because we needed the gender roles even more then. You wanna let the women fight off the bears and hunt the sabertooth?
>>
>>36630322

>single mom
>dated robot
>still attracted to robots
>>
>>36631907
fuck yeah dude, I'd love to see a woman try. she'd fucking die mate
>>
>>36631985
I mean robots tend to appreciate the women that come into our lives more
>>
File: 1489479350262.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1489479350262.png
50KB, 255x204px
>>36631991
u i like u u make me giggle
>>
File: 18 (2).png (766KB, 683x865px) Image search: [Google]
18 (2).png
766KB, 683x865px
>>36631713
Hi you seem like a faggot
>>
>>36631333
>we treated them with respect for their roles.
You forced them to follow a narrow set of roles and nothing else you faggot.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (285KB, 648x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
285KB, 648x1308px
>>36630387
>Shaming robots to take care of your kids.
>Trying to normalize them being cucks.
>Just want a stable provider after you got dumped by Chad.
Women, don't ever let them in your life.
>>
>>36630917
>implying we're not all just animals that are slaves to the imaginary boundaries and rules that exist in our minds
>>
>>36630322
No you fucking whore. Ever heard of a diamond in the rough?
is this bait? It's bait and I'm biting but still
>>
>>36632013

very true. even my ex who was severely autistic appreciated me more then any chad ever would. I had the option many times to be with chads, but always picked the robot-type. I'm extremely introverted and seldom do I become attracted by looks to a guy
>>
Nice b8, m8. Sage. I'd rather kms before I data a single mother. Abd especially if she's a failed normie lime yourself.
>>
>>36633313

That's not true. We just continued the roles we had from the stone age. Women didn't having voting rights because they fight the wars just like they didn't fight the bears. Men who refused to fight the wars or bears also lost their rights. Faggot
>>
>>36630322
>me being high and sad right now
>that fucking picture
holy fucking shit...
>>
>>36630322
Does anyone have the picture of this qt with blue hair?
>>
>>36633847
That's objectively untrue, you don't know anything about preagricultural societies.
>>
>>36634175

You're joking hopefully. He uses bears as an example but there was a time humans had to earn their spot on the food chain against other animals.
>>
>>36634308
I was referring to his understanding of how early societies were organized. Early societies were "fiercely egalitarian" with men and women generally having a say in the decision making process. Gendered hierarchy emerged largely as a result of agriculture since more wealth could be accumulated and men needed greater control over their offspring and therefore needed control over women.
>>
>>36634783

If you believe that. That's a new narrative that feminism coincidentally found. The fact is there must have been clear gender roles for men as hunters/protectors and the desire to protect the women and children. It is unlikely this situation was egalitarian. Heck, women may have been in charge ordering the men to clear the area of wolves or whatnot. Or, it could have been the other way around.
>>
>>36634979
You're quite literally ignoring masses of evidence because it disagrees with your ideology. There were and still are clear roles, obviously, but the point that the other guy was making, ie women had no decision making power because they didn't hunt or protect the tribe, is false. This is not a new narrative and has been know since the 19th century at least. I think you should look at how easily you invented "must haves" and "could not have beens" that agreed with your preconceptions and maybe analyze other beliefs you hold. Before you accuse me of being a ctr shill, I agree with your point wrt to the modern day.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.