[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommates friends come over >drink both of my 6 packs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6787.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6787.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>roommates friends come over
>drink both of my 6 packs when I'm playing dota in my room
>eat my guacamole and my hot dogs
>"get out, you ate my shit"
>roommate says no, they're his friends and he lives here too so they're staying
>cry angrily in my room, they're buff as fuck and I'm fat ass so I can't do shit
>screaming and watching loud movie probably all night, won't be able to be rested for Saturday class

fuck whoever said college was supposed to make your life better, this is hell. My mom gave me shit before I moved out but at least I had peace and quiet
>>
i just spoke to god he told me he will do the best he can to give them all stage 4 cancer dont worry
>>
>>36629720
They're trying to help you eat better. Instead of buying junk and alcohol that they want, buy 'boring', nutritious food that they won't steal.
>>
>>36629915
I don't know how to cook at all though, can't even make spaghetti. How do I get them to respect my sleep hours they were literally here last week till like 5
>>
Poison their food with rat poison, but only enough so they have a hard time. Don't do it so soon and expect for a day when he stays in and you get out.
>>
>>36629720
Next time he buys groceries throw it all away. Then when he asks what happened say you had friends over and they thought your food was shit so they threw it out.
>>
>>36629720
>>eat my guacamole and my hot dogs

That sounds fucking disgusting
>>
>>36629915
absinthe and leane cuisine you'll be golden baby
>>
>>36629720
You're living with a fucking clown get someone else.
Do it the official way don't unplug his refigerator or other gay shit. Escalating a conflict is bad bad bad.
>>
>>36630210
>can't even make spaghetti

>heat water
>put in noodles
>wait 6 minutes
>done
>>
>>36629720
Don't be a passive aggressive bitch
>>
>>36629720
Walk into the room naked and refuse to leave. It's your house so you can be naked if you want. They'll either leave or you get laid, it's a win win situation.
>>
>>36630403
>overcook the noodles every fucking time

FUCK OFF YOU NEED IMPECCABLE TIMING TO DO PASTA RIGHT
>>
>>36630210
Talk to em again and tell em that it bothers you. If they continue disrespecting you, talk to the r.a.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.