[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order a pizza >get comfy on the couch >replay Halo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492209573017.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492209573017.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
>order a pizza
>get comfy on the couch
>replay Halo 2 to try to relive the care free days of my childhood
>all it does is make me sad
>>
>tfw nobody understands my feel
>>
>tfw do the same with Earthbound
>end up crying a dozen times

w-wew
>>
fuck off with this shit both of those are modern games now dos hangman and sidescrolling duke nukem and some state of the art jazz jackrabbit now those are some games that are never coming back
>>
File: cover.jpg (330KB, 1280x1280px)
cover.jpg
330KB, 1280x1280px
>you are posting on a Mongolian fishnet weaving board with people who experienced Halo 2 during their "childhood"
>>
>>36629694
It came out 13 years ago you fat lard. I was in fifth grade.
>>
>>36629746
>using fat lard as an insult
how's middle school treating you?
>>
File: old man eating fast food alone.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
old man eating fast food alone.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>TFW having fun playing games from childhood
>Reminisce about what other things would make it more like back then
>Oh yeah my dog who died
>Fuck
>>
>>36629643
Same desu I find it increasingly difficult to find joy in new things
>>
>>36629643
>>36630760
I can't even focus on the game and enjoy it. My mind just wanders and I think about how much happier I used to be and how I miss the good old days staying up all night playing Halo with a friend.
>>
>>36629276
Try doing this shit once and a while and it doesn't help, only hurts more to realize you have to move on.

"The past is a fun place to visit, not to stay."
>>
>>36629276
If you've got Xbox Live and the MCC, we can run through the Campaign co-op?
>>
>>36629276
I feel u op. Same game too. I play it so much and it's never really fun. Just for nestolga and remembering the care free days. It's my fav game and makes me so happy/angry inside at the same time
>>
this is so true :< i replay pokemon crystal sometimes and it makes me feel at home in some ways, but also really fucking sad because life will never be the same.

tried to replay Okami after spending one of the best summers of my life coming home at night and playing it after being with friends, just fucking rips my heart to shreds now
>>
>>36629276
Everytime I try to enjoy something old all I end up thinking about is how much time I've wasted and how I'm going to die alone and with nothing to show for it
>>
>replay Morrowind
>just as amazing as it always was
>don't have 6 hours per day to play it anymore
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.