[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to ENSURE that I don't drink any soda and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: dog.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
What can I do to ENSURE that I don't drink any soda and don't go over my calorie limit tomorrow
>>
glue your mouth shut
XD
>>
Quit buying soda
Develop some willpower
Pour any soda you have on hand down the drain
>>
>>36628925
What if I just drink all the soda I still have tonight instead of throwing it away
>>
>>36628877
drink diet soda as long as you dont have the beetus, no calories no sugar. I'm skinny as fuck and drink like 3 a day.
>>
>>36629102
I drink 3 liters of diet soda a day minimum already. I don't drink soda with calories
>>
Make quick actions before letting your instincts take over you, pour all soda you have on the sink, drink so much water you won't want to drink soda
>>
>>36628877
Just drink Coke Zero lol! It's totally healthy!
>>
File: this is just a game to me.png (26KB, 264x284px) Image search: [Google]
this is just a game to me.png
26KB, 264x284px
>>36628877
drink your coke warm and experience a paradigm shift.

you never liked coke. you just liked the coldness.
>>
>>36629269
I'm literally drinking warm soda right now
>>
Just don't drink soda

I remember when I quit soda, I was on a southwest flight and instead of asking the stewardess for dr. Pepper I asked for water
>>
>>36629318
I have tried that 10 times in 2017. I have yet to make it past six days, almost all attempts didn't make it to day 3. Literally every day every second I'm fucking hurting for soda, I don't know anyone who's ever been as addicted to soda as I am. It's not uncommon for me to drink 5 liters a day just sipping it constantly throughout the day
>>
File: 1490069092790.jpg (45KB, 454x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490069092790.jpg
45KB, 454x452px
>>36629294
i give up.

you're fucked.
>>
>>36628938
It's better to throw it away.
>>
>>36629102

Still acid stripping your enamel, aspartame garbage, and you haven't done anything about your lack of willpower.
>>
>>36629433
HOW the fuck do I gain willpower

Everything in my life would be better if I had willpower and I have absolutely no willpower or discipline at all
>>
>>36629358
I'm sorry anon

I would ridicule you but while I may not drink soda I just can't give up the wine and weed

How about I'll quite smoking and drinking if you promise me to quit soda. That way instead of being responsible for our own lives it's the life of another, which might be much more compelling.
>>
>>36629452
I want to say yes, I want so badly to just never drink another soda again starting immediately but I know I'll fail you
>>
>>36629463
Don't worry I'd fail you too
>>
hide every soda you've got
>>
>>36628877
I've never tried to quit soda but I've successfully quit lots of other vices. I'd advise trying to replace it with something. It sounds like you're trying to lose weight so why not drink tea? It's cheap, has almost no calories, the caffeine would help suppress your appetite, and there are so many varieties of it
>>
>>36629633
I actually can't stand the taste of tea at all
>>
>>36629771
Maybe a fruit then?
>>
>>36629110
>I drink 3 liters of diet soda a day minimum already
you're in really bad shape.

you cant stop cold turkey. you need to cut down to 1liter a day and work from there.
>>
Those small zero calorie water flavor squirt bottles. And/or Crystal Light flavor packets. Both at any grocery store.
>>
>>36629442
You just have to hit your bottom, then you can start changing and once you start seeing progress you will become addicted to it.
>>
>>36629433

Very few sodas use aspartame, I wish they did because it's very good for you. Don't be a fucking pussy and worry about acid. If you have to be there's always dick shaped straws. Look in the bachelorette party aisle.
>>
Drink them all today, then there are none left for tomorrow. Don't look at the Kroger ad this week either. 2L house brand sodas are $0.59/ea.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.