[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the autismbux check arrives early boy, I love my freedom.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: soldier neet.png (249KB, 410x409px) Image search: [Google]
soldier neet.png
249KB, 410x409px
>when the autismbux check arrives early

boy, I love my freedom.
why wont wagies join us?
>>
>Relying on a helping hand is freedom

That's not freedom you broke ass bitch
>>
>>36627674
Because you cant live off of 800 dollars a month with food stamps and have a quality life. If you're an American and bragging you are either some druggie or a loser who lives with his parents.
>>
File: 1468870671445.jpg (114KB, 700x963px) Image search: [Google]
1468870671445.jpg
114KB, 700x963px
>won't receive autismbux until monday
>>36627715
>quality life
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36627674
You simply cannot be a neet unless your manage your investment portfolio daily
>>
Wish I could. But I've got bills to pay.
>>
File: s5.jpg (89KB, 1600x780px) Image search: [Google]
s5.jpg
89KB, 1600x780px
>>36627760
>What did he mean by this?
Exactly. Your autistic mind is unaware of the beauties and pleasure this world has to offer because you cannot experience it and you are ignorant of it.
>>
File: neet savior.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
neet savior.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>>36627715
>i fell for the collect jew tokens meme and need to buy everything the tv tells me to
I pity you a great deal, wagie
>>
File: 1469885449449.png (101KB, 191x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469885449449.png
101KB, 191x285px
>>36627835
I don't think a tray with some shitty food on it is unobtainable by NEETs.
>>
>>36627836
I'm not talking about materialistic things fool. You cannot experience the vastness of the Earth, experience its beauty or explore the Earth without money. You enjoy your internet and your dark room and your conceitedness that blinds you from climbing out of your own pit that you dug.
>>
>>36627695
Neither is depending on the meager amount Mr. Shekelstein allows you to have each week though.

True freedom is an illusion.
>>
>>36627888
hey guy, that sounds really gay. good luck with that.
>>
>>36627674
Wait you can get paid for doing nothing?
>>
>>36627888
>You cannot experience the vastness of the Earth, experience its beauty or explore the Earth without money.
I can explore your mum's vastness though lmao
>>
File: ComfyCEO.jpg (425KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ComfyCEO.jpg
425KB, 1024x768px
>be British
>be mentally ill
>get cash money in my bank account every 2 weeks and only have to to prove my illness every year
>>
>>36627995
ARE YOU THAT FUCKING NEW HERE ANON JESUS
>>
>>36627674
BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR YOUR NEETBUX YOU AUTISTIC FAGGOT
>>
anyone from the uk on neetbux? if so how do i get on it, i don't want to live the wagecuck life
>>
>>36627835
Literally two pieces of bread and coffee. Also who the fuck needs 8 god damn pillows
>>
>>36628017
>>36628085
Me. You can get jobseekers if you're unemployed but have to put up with some bitch harrassing you every couple of weeks. Or you could be like me and be mental, although it took a lot for me to get on ESA
>>
>>36628017
tell me how im from uk as well
>>
>>36628136
i was considering JSA but the amount they pay is pathetic considering you have to prove to some dumbass that you're looking for jobs, too much effort
>>
>>36628138
I mean, I was self-harming pretty bad at the time and got diagnosed BPD.
>>
>>36627888
my room is not dark because this is the age of the internet and I can see anything you can see just by entering it into google.

>b-b-buh-but you can't SMELL the sights on the computer
got me there.

If i was too unintelligent to enjoy life at a reasonable cost, i suppose I would have to collect more tokens also. Truly sad.
>>
Why are wagecucks so bitter? Save that energy for work hours, peasant!
>>
>>36628053
Yes, that's true. Normies with active sex lives will pay for my neetbux
>>
File: last hike.jpg (101KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
last hike.jpg
101KB, 720x1280px
>>36627888
>You cannot experience the vastness of the Earth
Do that all the time, wagecuck. Though thanks for reminding me. It has been awhile since I taken my last hike (pic related) and went on a cycling tour. I'm going to start planning out my next cycling tour starting tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>36627878
>>36628264
>>36628129
>>36627997
Lol, you simpletons are just autistic losers no wonder you live off neetbux. Trying to explain sophistication, style or elegance to you is like trying to control a mule without a bit and bridle. Simpletons.
>>
>>36627674
but then who will provide your retardpesos?
>>
>>36627835
the view is beyond eastern euro commie block shithole

the food aswell

you can get better food at Tesco for 1 pound
>>
You stop having fun and depression kicks in after a while. If you are genuinely happy doing nothing good for you.

Protip - they review your disability case every 3 to 7 years. They deal with genuinely sick people every day and all it takes is one doctor to realize you're just a lazy idiot for your benefits to stop
>>
I don't think wagies even hate NEETs. What they hate is themselves and their inability to dispose of their own time, which the NEET posses. They are angry that they lack the intelligence and courage of the NEET.
>>
File: bong.png (64KB, 638x920px) Image search: [Google]
bong.png
64KB, 638x920px
>>36628138
>>36628218
>>36628158
>>36628136
>>36628085
>>36628017
>currency literally called GBP
>>
>>36628970
>They are angry that they lack the intelligence and courage of the NEET.
>intelligence and courage
Now that's hilarious.
>>
>>36627674
I wish I lived in a country that gives autism bux. Here they just tell you to stop being a retard and get to work.
>>
>>36629044
I do not find the tragedy of wagecuckery amusing. As most NEETs I am a highly compassionate individual who wishes wagies the best in life. Unfortunately they are quite stubborn beasts, a trait that serves them well when they are toiling, but also prevents them from escaping their yoke, alas I digress, I truly pity you.
>>
>>36627695
Slaving away to make Shlomo Goldbergstein is so much more free.
>>
File: averagewageeurope.png (172KB, 892x701px) Image search: [Google]
averagewageeurope.png
172KB, 892x701px
>>36629073
eastern europe?

how much do you make?
>>
How to get on the benefits in America? Is it realistic to get for major depression?
>>
>>36629226
youre gonna wanna use a lawyer if its for depression and you'll have to establish a long history of it medically. but they'll be able to help you articulate how it prevents you from working which is the necessary part.
>>
How long do I have to wait before I can apply for disabilitybux again after being denied?
>>
File: kick.gif (836KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kick.gif
836KB, 500x500px
>>36629226
I only recently got approved (haven't got my first check yet) after applying in 2015.
That's important to know, that it'll take a long time.
You don't HAVE to get a lawyer since, you know, lawyers... But if you don't have an established, accessible history--I started seeing a psych at 12 and saw multiple others, took meds, had multiple hospitalizations, evaluations (they will often make you have one)--you might consider asking for help.
Also: you WILL get denied. Happens to most people, especially if you're going for mental illness. Some people get denied twice, but rarely three times. You'll just have to appeal it, it's nothing big. I only had to go in-person to the judge twice; once for him to request more info, the second for the hearing with a psychologist (he was on speakerphone) and a... well, they determine what jobs would suit you, but she didn't have a chance to chime in. The second time was where the judge said, "okay, it's been established. we see an onset of (X) and we'll start the payment from (Y). you live with your mom? we'll send her a letter for the financial stuff."
You can apply online, as well, but you'll need a lot of info that you might not be able to pull on your own.
One thing I looked into was the famous Uncle Remus' Guide to SSI--the best tl;dr is that you yourself need to understand that for going to these lengths means you DO have a problem, and you need to manifest it. Flanderize yourself a little if you need to.
But, depression is a really weak case. Try to see if you can go for something stronger; I got it officially for bipolar (since autism doesn't manifest as...diagnosably in women), that's a pretty simple way.
But, only you know you, so mull it over.
If you need a little more info, don't be afraid to ask the board.
>>
File: 1490903177772.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490903177772.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>36627674
>payday was on the 25th
>I worked extra overtime this month but it didn't show

Oh well, the company's gotta look out for itself too, or maybe they forgot. Everyone makes mistakes.
Maybe next month.
>>
pro tip: if you bump into a wagecuck while theyre carrying something at work and make them drop it, they will pick it up and apologize to you
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.