[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be 33 years old >Have had 4 girlfriends in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nojinhu.png (8KB, 428x412px) Image search: [Google]
nojinhu.png
8KB, 428x412px
>Be me
>Be 33 years old
>Have had 4 girlfriends in the past
>Broke up with all of them because I just couldn't commit and always felt like there could be be someone better for me down the road
>Have been single and lonely for the last 4 years now
>No one wants me because I'm old and ugly now.

Take it from me robots. If you do manage to snag a girl who for some reason loves and cares for you, hang on to that shit for dear life! Don't end up with a life full of regrets like me.
>>
>>36627659
The older I get, the more I wish I got married at 18. Even a bitter divorce would have spiced up my life.

Now I'm too redpilled to consider marriage an option, and I'm watching all my ex gfs get married.

Feelsbadman.
>>
>>36627659
You can still get better. Work out, get a hot bod and you could at least get laid and attract women
>>
>>36627765
You're too redpilled to do something that statistically speaking leads to higher incomes, better children, and a sense of fulfillment?

You're too redpilled to find the love of your life and share the maybe limited experience two souls have together?

Redpilled or cowardly?
>>
My fifty simethin year old coworker just got married.

Try to improve yourself and meet people normally
First of all get off r9k....
>>
>>36627659
IMO, you want a gf to feel full and realized. You shouldn't depend on other people to do it.
Learn how to love yourself and self worth
>>
old and ugly at 33? Damn son. That should be the prime male age. You should work on yourself a bit.
>>
>>36627879
Right? I didn't even hit my stride until 28. It's been getting better every year since.
>>
>>36627659
>If you do manage to snag a girl who for some reason loves and cares for you, hang on to that shit for dear life!

Absolutely agree.

> The older I get, the more I wish I got married at 18.

Absolutely agree.

When I was young I focused exclusively on my education and career, at the expense of trying to find someone. It was by far the biggest mistake of my life.

I had a potential opportunity at age 21 that I blew -- all because I figured that I would find someone else later anyway. But it didn't happen. Over the next 17 years, I realized that that one moment turned out to be my one and only opportunity, and I wasted it.

I don't have any kids, but if I did, I would tell them this:

"If you find someone that you're good together with, don't let them go. You're never too young to talk about the future, and the future life you might be able to have together. Don't worry about it interrupting your education or your career. You'll always have those opportunities. But if you end up finding the right person for you at age 17 or 19 or 21 -- it's entirely possible that you'll never have that opportunity again for the rest of your life. Always put your relationship happiness above all else. You might be okay being single now, but chances are very good that if you stay single, you will start getting very unhappy around the time you are in your mid 20s, or maybe even earlier."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.