[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>KHV with no friends. No hobbies besides sleeping >work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1458264367783.jpg (41KB, 640x616px) Image search: [Google]
1458264367783.jpg
41KB, 640x616px
>KHV with no friends. No hobbies besides sleeping
>work a shit job I hate
>don't spend any of my money on anything besides paying my parents rent
>eventually save 60k USD
>realize that I'm 28, suicidal, and just want to stay in my room forever
>quit my job
>parents ask me why the fuck I quit my job
>"Because I hate it and I have enough money to pay you guys rent for like 15 years"
>they ain't having it. they're insulting me. calling me a loser etc
>say "what do you want me to do? I can pay you rent, if you want. If you don't like it, you kick me out"
>they just say that they're disappointed in me
>say "listen up. what is money's purpose? it's to let you do what you want. people use money to get things they want. and i want to stay at home all day. i have the money to do it. what's the problem?"
>mom says "okay anon, if that's what you really want" really sarcastically and then leaves me alone

Now my parents ain't talking to me. I ask them how they are and shit, and if they want any help around the house, but they're just blanking me.

The fuck?
>>
>>36625972
its because they are failures themselves who want to live vicariously through you. thats often the reason people end up having kids
>>
>>36625972
They are the true failures, let them know.
>>
Do anyone know if adderal works if ur a lazy bum sleeping all day?
>>
>>36625972
they don''t want you at home every day all day because it reminds them how much of a failure THEY are.

there's nothing wrong with you. keep your head up, and try your best to not killing yourself
>>
>>36625972
Do they know how much you saved up in total?
>>
>>36626312
Yeah. They've always known.
>>
>>36625972
Dude, just move to a cheap apartment, you will eventually learn how to deal with being alone and tell your parents you're doing ok
>>
Tell them you're becoming a landlord anon

>put downpayment on house
>turn any available space into bedrooms
>rent to a bunch of college chads
>literally make 3x your mortgage payments per month in rent
>pay off house while making money
>after 5 years sell the house
>buy 2 more
>repeat process
>continue until you have a real estate empire
>rent out to robots in return for onahole tribute
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.