[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be on a dating site >no success, so just go for a milf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: 1408165232927.gif (387KB, 269x270px) Image search: [Google]
1408165232927.gif
387KB, 269x270px
>be on a dating site
>no success, so just go for a milf
>need to really sweet talk those
>get one who bites
>43, sexy, big tits, great body, childless, but... something's off
>whatever
>spent a few days texting
>have a first date and make my move but she doesn't want to go further than making out
>text some more and really push the 'I'm in it for you, not the sex'
>go for the second date
>eventually she cracks and says she's head over heels with me
>about to go upstairs for sex but stops me and has to 'confess'
>tells me she's a breast cancer survivor and has scars on her tits and body
>had intensive chemotherapy
>but she feels she can trust me
>mfw
>feel I'm in it too deep to pull out now
>have sex with her in the dark, but wasn't too bad
>shower together, scars were hardly visible, tits 99% complete and she's still kinda hot
>tells me her husband left her during chemo
>partly the reason why she quit it and is now terminal
>go home
>get texts that she's really infatuated with me and glad that I'm sticking around
>can't wait to see me again
>mfw

Holy shit, this is above my goddamn paygrade. I will burn in hell if I go no-contact now. Fuuuuck.

Anyway, I'm just curious... what would YOU do?
>>
Post pic ori
>>
>>36625913
Do it, you retard. If she's sexy that's great. Have fun while you can.

>tfw no sexy older cancer survivor gf to suck me off
>>
>is now terminal

whats the problem? fuck your mommyfu, get her to make you breakfast in bed and do your laundry all the while giving back emotionally, and when she's dead you can go do whatever.
might even get free shit in the will.
>>
>>36625985
but she's not a survivor, she's terminal
>>
well fuck
that is definitely a predicament.
>>
>>36626030
Well, encourage her to go back to chemo if you like her, nigger. Otherwise have fun while you can, like I said. She has cancer, asshole, don't get all selfish the minute you hear that.

Also you will totally get roasted in Hell forever if you bail now.
>>
How old are you and how long does she have to live?
>>
How old are you? OP? You sound really young what is wrong with this woman?
>>
>>36625913
Always use a condom, don't get infected with her tit cancer.
>>
Make company to her, give her good fun and good sex. Don't be an asshole.
>>
OP I don't believe her story. She's prob cheating on her husband.
>>
File: 1360339055930.jpg (39KB, 351x454px) Image search: [Google]
1360339055930.jpg
39KB, 351x454px
>>36625946
maybe later...

>>36626097
>>36626115
I'm 27 actually. Don't know how long she still has.

>>36626143
I thought about that. Like, some kind of cancer protein entering through my mouth and cancering up my body.

Doesn't work that way, but... WHAT IF

>>36626174
She has a little dent in her left tit, but nothing you would notice if not pointed out. She also had several 'dots' on her body where the radiation therapy did its work.

She also has really really thin hair = she was the whole bald cancer patient at some point.

But goddamnit, I was in it for just the sex this one time....
>>
>>36625913
Marry her so you can inherit everything
>>
are you a man or what OP? just ditch her, shes dead anyhow. congrats on fucking a corpse
>>
>>36626428
Hey man thats not very nice.
>>
Just make sure she adds you to her will and stick it out, you also gain a "my ex had cancer and died" story to tell to girls your age
>>
Is it weird that i want to try making her happy? Does this mean im still human?
>>
>>36625913
She probably has a few years to live. If you want to spend some of your better years with her then whatever
>>
>>36625913
>burn in hell
hell isnt real, anon. do what you must with this information
>>
>>36625913
>really push the 'I'm in it for you, not the sex'
Well that's what you get for lying, you manipulative asshole. The damage has already been done: you've misrepresented your intent and your desires, and even if you "stick around" you're obviously not committed or prepared for a serious relationship. You can't just fake that in the interest of being a "good person."
>>
>>36626652
He's manipulative but I don't think he's an asshole, going contactless at this point would be an asshole move.
>>
File: the ol in out in out.jpg (248KB, 1018x645px) Image search: [Google]
the ol in out in out.jpg
248KB, 1018x645px
does she still see doctors regularly? go with her to an appointment to see if the story is bullshit or not. if it's true then just wait for her to die can't be more than a year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbzAS119ARE

>>36625988
this
>>
>>36625913
I don't understand the issue.
Fuck the shit out of her.
Love her.
Make her last few years/months/weeks the best of her life.
Hold her hand as she dies.
Inherit money, maybe.
Have the single best pussy-moistening story for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36626333
If you're 27 then you're pretty much dead already.

Source: am 28, died this year.
>>
>>36627105
life ends at 25 actually

t. 27
>>
>>36625913
Well if she's not bad looking, stick with her. Hell just reading that makes me feel sorry for her, i'd give her some dick.
>>
'Robot' who can get a mommyfu gf? Fucking normie get out
>>
File: 1479110231151.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1479110231151.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>36627065
Can somebody translate this into autist for me? I'm really not seeing how her having cancer changes anything. Just fuck her, dude
>>
>>36625913
Turn her into my fuckbuddy and pursue other women.
>>
>>36627065
>>36627207
wtf why did I reply to this
>>
cut off all contact. this bitch is used goods
>>
>>36625913
Keep us informed on what happens OP, and when you do, reply to this post please
>>
>>36627343
Oh, it's not going to be that interesting, I think.

Current play of action: pretend to be too busy this weekend. Meet up tuesday evening for sex. Then the following saturday will be the last time and then I stop 'feeling it'.

Makes sense in my head, at least.
>>
>>36627207
>>36627225
Sorry I don't speak autist <3 xD
>>
>>36627407
>says she's terminal
>isn't gonna stick around until she dies and collect money
Nigga you even said she's childless, surely she must have something to leave you that's worth some money.
>>
File: 1300855910569.png (138KB, 268x324px) Image search: [Google]
1300855910569.png
138KB, 268x324px
>>36627884
She's not wealthy at all, judging by her apartment and job.

Don't really care for that, though. I mean, what am I, a woman?
>>
>>36627910
Still, she's got some value to her that you can profit off of. Just stick around until she croaks, she said she's infatuated with you anyways. She gets the attention she wants until she dies, you get sex and inheritance. It's a win/win
>>
>>36626535
this, nothing but upsides here op. just pretend to be emotionally invested until she croaks, then move on.
>>
>>36627065
This, OP. It'll be painful, but fun.
>>
File: Chris_chan.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_chan.gif
1MB, 237x336px
>>36625913
Anon, don't dip on a woman whose gone terminal. Just stick it out with her, having someone die in heartbreak is unforgivable
>>
>>36625913
>tfw no mommy gf to live till she dies of terminal cancer
>>
File: 1492813955194.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492813955194.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Honestly OP, I'm all for messing around with roasties and playing their own game, but bailling on a childless terminally ill woman who doesn't ask you anything but your dick and a hand to hold is probably one of the more niggardly moves I can imagine. Just have fun with her and see how long it lasts instead of being a literal nigger for no reason but your cold feet. Christ, she'd probably let you do an open relationship if you want that, the woman is DYING.
>>
>>36625913
Just chill faggot
You weren't going to marry her anyway
Just fuvk her whole she can enjoy it
Encourage her to fight the cancer
Be honest about what you're looking for in this relationship as to not lead her on to expect more from you
Have fun I wish I could fuck a milf
>>
File: hissing.gif (480KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
hissing.gif
480KB, 434x444px
>>36627910
i don't really see a reason why you should leave either, it's not like you're going to get sex anywhere else in the mean time. what the hell are you going to do once you're alone and you picture her hot milf ass? wank it to anime? you're so low energy it's pathetic

kill yourself, and if you had to physically tell her "i'm not in it for the sex" then she already saw right through you at some point. you're transparent, all things aside you need to work on that.

what puts you off about this situation? the muh feelings? just lie

if you find another girl you like in the mean time break up with the milf then.
>>
>>36626547
Hey buddy, all memes and circlejerking aside, if youre not baiting you should probably stick with her for a while. If you like her and she likes you there is no reason not to make her last few months a bit more enjoyable. This can also be a valuable, if hurtful, experience for you and your life
>>
she sounds chill and if she's hot then why the hell not? I can see the issue of her passing away and having grown attached to her, but really there's nothing to lose, she sounds great. You obviously seem interested, just give her a good time with the little time she has, nothing to lose and everything to gain.
>>
>>36625913
beggars cant be choosers my dude
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.