[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got experience with abilify? I truly hate it and I feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0077.jpg (65KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
65KB, 690x388px
Anyone got experience with abilify?
I truly hate it and I feel worse with it. Taking abilify for 2 weeks now..
>>
>>36625869
Took it a few years back. I don't remember what it felt like exactly but i know that i hated it. Made me feel retarded and slow. What's your experience been?
>>
>>36626277
Shit and I feel slow. How long where you on it?
I dont know why my psych would prescribe me this shit when I'm not psychotic or schizophrenic or bipolar
>>
Makes me feel slow nauseous and dizzy
>>
Yeah I take it, but it's for a misdiagnosed case of schizo so I skip it. It's alright, kinda blocks THC lol
>>
>>36626502
I dont smoke weed
>>36626500
How long were you on it
>>
>>36625869
I used to take it for my autism but then when during the day I used to get flash/electrode shocks on the corners of my vibsion so I had to stob taking it
>>
I was on it for a year. Can't remember exactly because of ECT. The side effects aren't suicidal tier but there are a ton of them.
>>
Taking for 2 weeks now..should I quit or give it another week a go?
>>
>>36626545
Suicidal? I took them and never have I felt negative or bad. Is this a placebo? I'm taking 5mg though lol
>>
>>36625869
Was on it for a while and it was a nightmare. It gave me the symptoms of parkinsons and my faggot physician kept telling me to keep taking until the side effects went away. Couldn't sleep, couldn't sit still, started smoking a pack of cigarettes a day to try to calm the nerves... nothing worked and I just stopped taking it because it was so awful. Then faggot physician started trying to pull rank on me saying "So you are the physician now? You know what's best for you? I guess you went to college for a decade and worked in this field for 20 years ok...", the passive aggressive fuck.

Nowadays though there's a commercial for this shit on TV and they say, loud and clear "IF YOU EXPERIENCE UNCONTROLLABLE MOVEMENTS, STOP TAKING ABILIFY IMMEDIATELY AS THESE MAY BECOME PERMANENT." I wish I could murder that fuck for jeopardizing my life like that. The guy I started seeing after him had to catalog all the meds I was on before seeing him and when he heard the other dude put me on Abilify, he immediately perks up and goes "Abilify? That's a weird choice. I would think that would make things a lot worse for you." It fucking did.

TLDR: get off abilify.
>>
I took that stuff when I was 12~14 for bipolar IIRC.

All I can remember is I really hated it and it made me feel slightly worse. Gave me insomnia/sleep issues while taking it.

I can't testify to any long-term side effects, but I'm still mad about being forced on meds during puberty, I do have some hormonal issues, but can't explicitly connect the two...
>>
>>36626529
No more than 2 weeks I'd say.
>>
>>36626601
Yeah, some time after when I convinced my mom to either take me to a new psych or stop taking me altogether (age 14) she made mention of the prescription to the new person and they, too, were saying it was a strange decision.

I'm more than certain these hacks were getting paid to push it; mine had a "home office" in what seemed like a mansion.

Definitely scummy stuff.
>>
>>36626601

don't take it personally, your doctor just wanted those sweet pharma company kickbacks for keeping people prescribed to that medication
>>
>>36626601
I'm gonna call the emergency line of my psych tomorrow morning to tell them im gonna quit them, I cant take it any longer. I told her thst I feel suicidal but she said to continue tsking them...ugh..
>>36626600
I'm having 10 mg. She said that this was a low dose. Is she right?
>>
>>36626700
>mine had a "home office" in what seemed like a mansion.
Dude, same here. His office building was a repurposed mansion. This wouldn't happen to be on Long Island, would it?
>>
i passed out taking this shit for the first time. thought i was going to die
>>
So, should I stop taking Abilify ?
>>
>>36626806
Nah, it was a broad in Florida. A blonde, can't remember the name.
To be honest, I'd thought one'd expect to get scammed into something by a New Yorker, the hub of American Jews and rats.
>>
abilifuck
>>
>>36626476
I took it for a couple of months. It was an addition to an ssri for depression, which is a legitimate use for it (although it shouldn't be in my opinion.) I don't remember exactly what prompted me to stop it, i guess my shrink decided that I didn't need to take it anymore
>>
I took it for a few months and it didn't do shit for me. Wasn't getting any side effects either at least.
>>
>>36626502
>Yeah I take it, but it's for a misdiagnosed case of schizo

>implying a schizo wouldn't say exactly that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.