[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I just kill myself now before I live to see society become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0621.jpg (111KB, 706x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
111KB, 706x1024px
Should I just kill myself now before I live to see society become totally addicted to materialism and hedonism? It's pretty obvious at this point that the vast majority of extremely powerful people in this world are pushing hard for globalism and I can't see it being stopped, and I really don't want to live to see a world of sky-scraping apartments filled to the brim with drugged debt slaves just living day-to-day for their VR or other materialist bullshit.
>>
>>36625549
>become totally addicted to materialism and hedonism?
>become
>>
File: 1493082373442.png (430KB, 608x860px) Image search: [Google]
1493082373442.png
430KB, 608x860px
id be ok with vr waifus
why the fuck not?
what the fuck do you gain from me being miserable ?
>>
>>36626241
Mankind has an insatiable appetite for distractions. VR in particular is going to make it so we never get off this fucking rock. Stagnation is death.
>>
Globalism is making people rich(me included) and the world fed.
>>
>>36626411
>VR in particular is going to make it so we never get off this fucking rock.
and go where exactly?
>>
>>36626440
And what's the end game? Billions, strapped into technology, never knowing reality.

>>36626469
Our solar system and beyond. Striving to understand the mysteries of the universe. If we aren't struggling and moving forward, we're stagnating and dying
>>
>>36626501
>and beyond.
thats just not going to happen anon
>>
He is a Global-Nationalist aka the master race
>>
>>36626528
Not with escapist-driven defeatists like yourself, certainly not. Which is why I think I should kill myself before I live to see Humanity finally subjugated by their own base desires
>>
>>36626559
>Not with escapist-driven defeatists like yourself
no its just the laws of physics anon.
>>
>>36625549
Nobody thats acyually supported Trump this long has taken his words at face value like this. Quit the concerned trolling
>>
>>36626573
How many laws of physics have been edited/rewritten in the past 100 years?

Nothing is impossible anon.
>>
>>36626559
not him, but if we cant establish a permanent self sustaining colony on Antarctica , you're not going to be able to do it on another planet.
>>
>>36626573
>implying we have a complete understanding of physics at this juncture

>>36626637
It's obvious to anyone paying attention that Trump has no real intention of reversing globalism. He's just the latest in a long line of similarly-minded oligarchs. Even if he was, it wouldn't matter. 8 years top and then the process resumes.
>>
>>36626660
We definitely could do that right now if we made a concerted effort, but democracy ensures that short-sighted selfishness reigns supreme over progress.
>>
>>36626667
is bernie a globalist? I actually dont know
>>
>>36626637
Is there legit anything he could do or say to lose there support

He's heavily supported Israel, bombed Assad and became a globalist while letting jared and Ivanka control his policy

What else could he possibly do?
>>
Why was globalism ok when whites were sailing the globe opening markets and colonies by force, but now that the economy they created is only favoring them 98% of the time instead of 100%, do they act like it's the worst thing ever?
>>
>>36626691
I don't believe so, but he has other destructive, hedonistic policies. Such as expanded welfare.
>>
>>36626703
Because we were making progress as a species for the betterment of future generations. Our discoveries, our inventions were not merely to serve our basest tendiencies and lead us to stagnation.

In any case, imperialism =/= globalism
>>
>>36626696
>What else could he possibly do?
you seriously misunderstand the mentality of people who join these causes.
on a deep level most don't care about the issues, its just about picking sides and being part of a group.
>>
File: laugh at you.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laugh at you.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>36626559
>complains about defeatists
>"I'm gonna kill myself cuz humans are dumb"
>>
>>36625549
But anon, you're about to see the greatest epidemic of carnage the world has ever known when the first world comes crashing down.
>>
File: 1485174173716.jpg (53KB, 461x373px) Image search: [Google]
1485174173716.jpg
53KB, 461x373px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeVgS2H9i0c
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.