[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >have been my dad's apprentice/business

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1354.png (345KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.png
345KB, 720x716px
>20 years old
>have been my dad's apprentice/business partner for years
>have basically paid for my life through indentured servitude (it might be hard to believe that I generated THAT much revenue, but I did)
>we're real close
>however, I'm fucked in the head and I use drugs to cope
>because of how I've set up my life, I won't really have "my own money" until I'm 21 (magic age of manhood) and I go make my own way
>at first we did it like that because it just made more sense but now my Dad knows I spend all the cash I actually touch on drugs
>this leaves me having to scramble for money like a normal drug addict, on top of everything else
>yesterday I said fuck it, I'm gonna take some money from my dad and see what happens
>he notices eventually, yells at me, assumed I had already used it to get stoned
>prove him wrong by giving him the money back
>I didn't have any other way to get my fix yesterday
>why the cuck did I give it back

I wanted to kill myself
>>
>>36624427
>like a normal drug addict
Yeah no shit, you're a terrible person and a bad son. More upset about giving back what you stole than stealing it. Get some fucking help or just end it.
>>
>stealing from your family to buy drugs
Honestly kill yourself.
>>
>>36624427
maybe just don't do drugs then
>>
>>36624471
>>36624503
y'all know what a shootin iron feels like in the back of your throat?
>>
>>36624427
are we supposed to sympathize or something ? you gotta rewrite this shit
>>
>>36624588
you can sympathize if you want, or you can be a butt hurt moral faggot instead
>>
>dad's there for you
>teaches you useful life skills
>gives you a job and even makes you his protege
>reward him by being a disgusting drug addict who steals from him
You're an awful person
>>
>>36624564
No.

>tfw too smart to use drugs
>tfw too smart to chimp out
>tfw too smart to even use alcohol, the legal harmful drugs of today

kill yourself.
>>
>>36624639
>you're a butthurt moralfag for not encouraging me to steal from my dad who's provided me everything in life and spend it on drugs
>>
>>36624644
>No
you wanna find out? I'm a hardcase who totes a hard caliber, druggie or not
>>
>>36624694
>gets called out for being a failure and a loser at life
>goes tough guy mode

get outta here you little bitch or I'll ship you back to /b/ in a crate.
>>
>>36624676
you are by definition a butt hurt moral fag for sperging out on 4chan over a question of ethics

sorry if that's harsh, maybe you're a new fag too
>>
>>36624742
Whatever makes you feel better, druggie. Hopefully your dad disowns you before he finds you dead with a needle in your arm
>>
>>36624724
>a failure and a loser at life
how so?
>>
>>36624694

You even sound like a degenerate, even by this boards standards you are degenerate.

Do the world a favor and cut your balls off, so you don't pass on your shitty genes.
>>
>>36624639
>or you can be a butt hurt moral faggot instead
I'd rather keep not giving a fuck about some random stoner telling me about their boring average lives and their latest (or lack thereof) fix
>>
>>36624742
>laying out the facts makes you a butthurt moralfag
Not even your OP, which is told entirely by your warped perspective, makes you out to be sympathetic. And now you're actually advocating stealing from your loved ones to get drugs
>>
>>36624427

What's the purpose of this thread? To vent or to just look 'hard'?

Grow the fuck up and spend your own money on drugs like a god-damned adult.
>>
>>36624763
He's a druggie, they are eternal losers, even while winning. Give it time and when he has access to his own money it will go to his vice until he has money no more.
>>
>>36624804
but you do give a fuck, clearly
>>
>>36624770
I am a proud degenerate. Nothing I do benefits society because I hate society. I'm not proud to be an addict, though.
>>
>>36624770
my genes are too good, in general, for me to just let them fade away. besides, I have a lot of sex so it's probably just gonna happen by accident
>>
>>36624817
my money's waiting for me to turn 21
then I'm gonna buy one of those weaponized drones and blow up r9k
>>
>>36624809
bringing morality into a thread makes you a moralfaggot, sorry kiddo
I never said I was in the right either, I wanna get lit though
>>
>>36625156
Your gonna die from a drug overdose before you turn 21
>>
>>36625122
>I have alot of sex

You waste your money on that shit too?

Hope you picked up AIDS by now.
>>
>>36625238
admitting to being an herbivore will never bring people to your side, no matter how strong your logic
>>
>>36625230
ay no I'm gonna quit manana papisito
>>
>>36624869
what is it about "I'm quitting tomorrow" you don't understand ?
>>
I'll be riding into town with my Ka-Tet come sundown. Is there a man who dares stand against the line of the Eld?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.