[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so scared and anxious all the time. I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I'm so scared and anxious all the time. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>36624405
smoke as much meth as you can and it will MAKE your anxiety go away.
>>
>>36624475
I appreciate your input, I'm not smoking meth though.
>>
>>36624405
get drunk stay drunk
>>
>>36624767
It's awful but the only times i don't feel this way is when I'm drunk. I know i'd become an alcoholic.
>>
File: pepejesus.jpg (74KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
pepejesus.jpg
74KB, 720x511px
Benzos nigger

original
>>
>>36624838
Don't want to get addicted to drugs. However if anyone has experience with a therapist do the drugs or therapy work for you? I'm desperate. I can't socialize, wake up, eat, do my programming projects, take/study for an exam, etc. without living in the worst mental prison.
>>
File: 31311.jpg (17KB, 545x247px) Image search: [Google]
31311.jpg
17KB, 545x247px
>>36624405
Try to be active and get your mind in a different state. I discovered something so simple and it works %100 of the time for me at least - that is basically focusing your mindfulness , for example - if your thoughts are nothing but a ball of confused fear and anxiety or even serious anger , begin to focus and think intently on something immediately around you - admiring a picture or thinking about your favorite thing whatever that may be - you will immediately shift your thoughts and deflate the anxiety. It is one of those "so simple but true" things in life. This has to be done with purpose and suddenly while in your train of anxiety and fearful thoughts - so you would be basically thinking "I'm so scared and anxious about (whatever)" and then BREAK oh look at the kitty lol..... If you are occupying your mind with something then the anxiety will be less. For a long term solution ,your main issue is identifying the what and why of your feeling this way , is it rational for you to even feel that way or is this just a self-building of negativity within your mind ? If all else fails get some psychiatric help , it sure has helped me.

I have gone through serious hardships in life in clueing being arrested for a crime I didn't commit , having law enforcement attempt to frame me for a major crime after that , diagnosed with HIV ten years prior to that , now battling serious depression and loneliness but I am winning and fuck being beaten by life ! There is allot of other things that have happened but those were among the most devastating. I am happy to say that I have about gone through the main ordeals and life is getting better all the time but for years....more than a decade....day by day all I wanted to do was quit life but I didn't and I am looking forward to life only getting better. Hope that somehow helped , best wishes senpai.
>>
>>36624405
Find a bunch of Ativan.
>>
1. try drinking chamomile tea
2. spend time figuring out what you are really afraid of and if what you are afraid even has a possibility of happening, maybe seek mentle help
3. stop giving a fuck
>>
>>36625155
Thanks a lot anon. This has helped. I think I was conditioned as a child to be fearful because of the way I was brought up. I was raised in a foreign household that lived by the mantra "spare the belt spoil the child". A lot of other people grew up like this but I'm far too impressionable and reliant on others to have this kind of tutelage. But anyways thanks anon I'll keep what you said in mind.
>>
>>36625222
>>36624405
#3 is actually not a bad suggestion . Of course for some things....no fucks given makes no difference but in principal I think you are basically right. The way we live being more or less forced to see and hear negativity 24/7 makes it hard to be a non-fuck giver but if you can swing it in a rational way , could be beneficial.
>>
>>36624405
man up, what's the worst thing that could happen?
if everybody hates you you can still leave and go to another continent before finally killing yourself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.