[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet qt at some shitty party I went to >we talk a bit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: CMzHNeIUAAAMkbw.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CMzHNeIUAAAMkbw.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
>meet qt at some shitty party I went to
>we talk a bit and she seems very open and happy to me
>she seems like the sweetest girl ever
>never talked to anyone like her before andI can actually telk to her without sperging out
>get her snapchat and stuff
>we talk a bit after that but we live pretty far away from eachother so we never meet
>she actually seems really into me
>I never really get much attention from anyone but she keeps reaching out to me, no clue why
>we have some common friends
>I check my snapchat jsut now and I see the story of a common "friend" we have
>it's a video of the qt getting a piggyback ride from Chad while laughing her ass off at a party

Should I just cut contact?
I can't imagine such a sweet girl like her getting miles of Chad dick in her
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFCxHmtHTGU
>>
don't be dumb, if this cute girl is showing interest dont blow it bc she's friend with some guy u dont know. like ur just playing urself out of a potentially really good thing
>>
>>36623969
shes just another whore being nice to everyone because she loves the attention. DO NOT BECOME ANOTHER OF HER BETA ORBITER LOSERS SHE PULLS ON A STRING. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS ANON
>>
>>36623969

Get nudes, or cut contact. You use her or she will use you and then cut YOU off when she's found someone else
>>
>>36623969
just stop being a pussy and ask her out. you have literally nothing to lose since she lives far away. if she rejects you, just cut all contact, since it's a waste of time having female friends that you can't dick.
>>
>>36623969
>not fucking her then and there at the party
You were a beta cuck from that moment on
>>
she's talking to you because she wants to "keep her options open". she's more than likely fucking other men weekly and continuing to keep contact with you because women love the attention they receive from orbiters. you can try and make a move on her but just know she doesn't see you as anything other than another orbiter.
>>
>>36625652
It's not like I'm orbiting her but more that she's orbiting me.
I don't really give her much attention but she gives me a lot
>>
>>36625808
If that's true (which I doubt) then just make a move. You have nothing to lose.
>>
Those girls are the worst she Will make u fall in love and then dump u
>>
File: 1493044776759.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493044776759.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
You are potentially falling into a terrible trap OP, be weary because this could end well but you could end up getting fucked bad.
It is very possible shes just trying to get another beta orbiter, but ask yourself if she would really go for you.
Are you attractive at all or her type?
>>
File: 084f29672ff2.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
084f29672ff2.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>36625949
I guess I'm attractive, I've been told I'm handsome and charming and I think I am somwhat handsome
>chiseled face with a strong jawline
>slim body but not very muscular
>clean white skin, no acne of skin problems
>very dark brown eyes and blonde hair
The only think I don't like about myself physically is my skinny arms, pointy nose and my forward head.
also I'm autistic so it doesn't really matter how handsome I am if my brain doesn't work

I'd say she's not out of my league, not at all
>>
>>36624070
What he said. Also don't make a big deal about this or bring it up you'll seem like a creep. Don't fuck this up anon I have faith in you.
>>
File: white.png (290KB, 3712x1286px) Image search: [Google]
white.png
290KB, 3712x1286px
>>36623969
>going to a party
Normie.
>>
>>36624114
For the love of God, this
>>
>>36625543
Yep. You ever seen the First 48, OP?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.