[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Hey Anon, come over here, my friend wants to talk to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1480840191889.jpg (104KB, 592x889px) Image search: [Google]
1480840191889.jpg
104KB, 592x889px
>>Hey Anon, come over here, my friend wants to talk to you.
>>Anon, why do you always stare at the ground?

Your move?
>>
>"Nice socks"
>Then walk off
>>
Why does it look like they're about to mug me?
>>
>>36622509
>tfw there were roastie street gangs in the 80s

dodged a bullet not being born then bros
>>
File: 1489567622953.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489567622953.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>36622509
Oh, fuck me. This happened a bunch of times throughout elementary, middle & high school. I moved a lot, so there were always new groups of roasties who'd fake kindness and genuine curiosity towards me for the sake of entertainment. Aaaaaaah
>>
>>36622561
They are girls, how could they mug a guy?
>>
>>36622756
I'd imagine the average robot (excluding obese ones) are very weak.
>>
>>36623162
Even a strong girl is weaker than a weak guy. They can't help it, they don't have the muscle density real humans have.
>>
>>36623269
I'm really not sure about that. I'm weak as fuck and I think a somewhat strong girl could beat me up easily, without cheating like kicking my balls. I can barely lift 50 pounds with both of my hands.
>>
>>36622509
I would find this pretty arousing, but I probably wouldn't answer and walk by.
>>
>>36623269
There is strenght in numbers anon
Roasties roam in packs, robots are alone
>>
become their human toilet until death
>>
>>36622509
Any of you cunts have a cigarette I could steal?
>>
I don't know what you're talking about. I make a conscious effort to make eye contact and when I'm not, to look directly ahead. I am worried that my body language will make people think I'm submissive, so I take extra care to project strength.
>>
>>36623723
Hardly understand whats going on in that vid. I see the kid shoot the teacher and try shooting other students but failing. Then there is this other kid who gets up and walks around, what's his fucking deal? Then everyone runs out after he has to reload and then shoots himself?
>>
Why you motherfuckers munching durries? When you gon smoke on that sticky dank? Nigga I don't even hit a joint except on the weekend. Be gentle on your lungs and hit the vape nigga.
>>
>>36623886
I would laugh in your face.
>>
Honestly, Id just say

> "Do I?"
> shrug
>>
>>36623882
He shot and killed 4 people, including the teacher, you can find the full story, somewhere on the internet. He was just another stereo typical bullied skinny kid with hatred for his classmates though, as are most school shooters.
>>
>Looking after that big spider near or shoes honey
>>
>staring at the ground
>not always staring directly forward, never making eye contact and always making it seem like you're looking through somebody

Step it up
>>
>>36623723
That's just sad to watch.
>>
>>36623381
sounds hot originally desu
>>
>>36624175
>Step it up
I do this all the time - i look forward and try to look at everything at the same time but at the same time i'm avoiding eye contact.
>>
>>36622509
>No, way roastie!
*cartwheel away*
>>
>>36624382
It's hilarious, but I'm as insecure as they come and I walk super fast, with a wide stare to avoid as much contact as possible.

I've gotten a lot of compliment and people saying how confident I am, how I seem so sure of myself. It's fucking hilariously sad.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Which one of you will suck my dick for $30?

or

Lift your shirt and show me those tits now!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.