[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's friday again. another week has passed in the blink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: a53.jpg (75KB, 737x758px) Image search: [Google]
a53.jpg
75KB, 737x758px
it's friday again. another week has passed in the blink of an eye

another week of no job
another week of no money
another week of no friends
another week of masturbating onto a towel
another week of being a fat loser

starting in elementary school the teachers would say "you're such a bright boy, you need to apply yourself! why won't you just try?"

and it didn't stop, throughout all of my school years they said the same thing.

i imagine that by now that my parents know there's something wrong with me.

they were trying to convince me to get my shit together in the 7th grade. all D's and F's on my report cards. teachers would create make up work specifically for me just so i could get my grades up enough to pass

i don't know what the problem is. perhaps there exists some disease related to motivation and giving a fuck about yourself and your life. i could apply for jobs but i know i'd just do something to get myself terminated before a month passes. i'll be 24 in 5 months and i've never even had a drivers license.

i never once had a grade point average higher than 0.8 in high school, and eventually i dropped out

i know high school drop outs who learned a trade and have been steadily employed for the past 6 years

so what's my deal? why can't i get out of bed? i'm more than attractive enough, even as an overweight dude to get a gf and live a "normie" life
>>
i'm not even sure why i made this thread. it's not like i'll take any advice i'm given. as much as i would like to see a therapist i don't have medical insurance and never have in my life so NEETbux are out of the question unless i start committing crime to get the money

at one point i had friends but they saw what an autistic failure i had become and moved on with their lives, got well paying jobs, gfs, cars, money

as for me? i remain in purgatory. i suppose there is no saving me
>>
SHUT UP

This makes me feel.

We must be cursed by the gods.
>>
>>36622311
tell me your story anon

what path exists for people like us? i don't have the drive, motivation, or even the desire really to end my life and i wouldnt want to traumatize my poor parents. i might just become a vagabond and move to a tropical island and live under a palm tree until i die
>>
>tfw your dad says "you just don't care about anything, do you? don't you have any ambitions? do you really have no desire to do anything with your life?"
>>
>tfw all of your ex friends used to tell you "just get a job!" because working and being in social environments doesnt negatively affect them at all

>you will forever be plagued by your inability to assimilate yourself into a normal life

>you will literally never be happy
>>
>>36622392
I can't move to a tropical island.
You are lucky.
>>
>>36622536
They call it being lazy but its something else.
What is it? You want more but lack something to get it.
>>
>>36622603
i can't either unless i just abandon everyone and somehow magically find the money for a plane ticket. it's just a pipe dream anon. my dreams are all i have.
>>
>>36622637
my father is so good to me, he buys me food and is really patient and i want to live a life that would make him not feel guilty about bringing me into existence but whenever i'm not in this bed i am suffering. when i try to be around people i am suffering. i've been homeless before and i can honestly say that i enjoyed it more than working, i wish i knew what the fuck was wrong with my brain
>>
>>36622172
18 here.
>No job
>Was a faliure at school
>Friends have left me
>Haven't left the house in over a month (literally)
>Last time I left, I went to buy some food
>Dad's pissed I won't apply for a job
>Mom feels sorry for me
What am I to do with my life?
>>
>>36622749
Senior year wasn't that far away anon. You still have time. Many ppl take a year after highschool to do nothing.
>>
>>36622640
You can find pretty cheap plane tickets on certain sites where you don't get to pick your seat and can only take hand luggage but fuck it its worth it
>>
You're not going to make any progress if you never put effort in. And I'd honestly say the pain of regret is worse than the short term pain of improving your life. That's the big reason I've started making changes to my life, I'm scared shitless of waking up one day and realizing I completely blew it, and my life is never going to be what it could have been if I had just started making steps in the right direction years earlier.
>>
>>36622739

Idk anon I feel the same way. Want to make them proud but can't. It seems so

simple to just get up, get job, get friends get gf, get babies, get life.

But can't. Don't know why. Can only think of curse from gods.
>>
>>36622749
OP here

being 18 years old feels like a decade ago even though i'm only 23. i wish i could give you advice but to be honest, if i was 18 i would probably end up just doing the exact same thing and ending up in the same situation

but you need to know, after you've gone so long without working, it becomes exponentially harder to find work. at 23 years old potential employers see it as a red flag that you don't even have a years worth of work experience, no references, past employments that only lasted a month tops

since i dont have a car its not like i can drive to work so my options are limited to where i can walk, and guess what? nowhere within walking distance will even consider hiring me
>>
>>36622637
It's called not having a reason to exist.
I used to work extremely hard for the things I wanted. But when I got them, they didn't bring me any happiness, so now I don't because what is the point?
>>
>>36622830
My brother did the same thing to be honest. Stayed in his room all day for over year. The only reason why he got away with it was because he lived with my mom. But when you live with your dad... it's a different story.
>>
>>36622937
You could always catch a bus or a train man, so all is not lost.
>>
But I have a job, I'm a PHP programmer. I don't like it but at least I'm not a retail cuck. All the other points are true.

A tip: get on SSRIs, they help. They transformed me from a suicidal NEET to a half normie, half robot.
>>
>>36622897
i don't know how to make an effort. it is a concept completely foreign to me my entire life

>>36622855
i flew out to kansas city missouri using stolen money once, it only cost me around 200 or so

i need to be somewhere with relatively low crime, and warm weather year round. working full time and owning a car and house and all of that is just not something i will ever be capable of doing, and i have accepted that. im glad i dont have shit parents like some of the people here. my mom was an insufferable cunt who threw me out at age 18 but i havent spoken to her in years

>>36622913
that's precisely what it is, a curse. i wouldnt wish this on anyone. the concept of "being stuck in your ways" comes to mind

>>36623000
this makes me think too. i can't think of anything i would buy if i had ten thousand dollars right now. i would probably just hold on to it

>>36623047
i don't even know how to take a bus, completely clueless as to how it works

do i just give them money and assume that they're going to where i need to be?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.