[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you stay with your girlfriend if you found out that she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
Would you stay with your girlfriend if you found out that she was infertile?

Gf and I were talking about children and she said "what if I'm infertile?" And i said "well i would find someone else to have my kids, kids are important. But don't worry."

But she went apeshit? She said I sound like a cunt. What did I do wrong?
>>
File: 1398047569068.png (729KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398047569068.png
729KB, 799x600px
I'd tell you to go back to /r9k/
>>
>>36621735
probably not
>>
stay with her if its true love but you are entitled to pass on ur dna find a surrogate.
>>
>>36621735
If you love her then yes

You knew the answer
>>
>>36621735
Call her a cunt for not caring about your desire to pass on your genes. She's asking you to ignore fundamental, healthy human instinct.
>>
>>36621736
>girlfriend
>/r9k/

I think this is political as it's almost as if girls are shocked to hear you're family orientated, its been so eroded.
>>
>>36621735
Don't let her leave the house, or else she will become blacked.
>>
by saying that you meant going for an in vitro operation if she really wanted kids
most importantly, do you ?
>>
Why would you leave her? You don't need a condom anymore.
>>
She was most likely shit testing you. You did good by acting like she ain't shit and not on any type of pedestal.

I would bet my left nut she isn't even infertile. She was just fucking with your head. Women do this shit.
>>
>gf
HAHAHAHAHAH!
G-good joke, lad.
>>
>>36621735
The only reasons to even have a girlfriend in the first place are to reproduce and get laid. And the latter is negotiable. There doesn't seem to be much of a reason to even have a girlfriend. Besides, artificial wombs will make women obsolete as birthers.
>>
>>36621735
Marrying an infertile woman is only slightly worse than marrying a nigger.

You're leaving your blood to rot and ignoring your duty as a man to breed.
>>
>>36621745
She isnt infertile, but it's one of those things she gets paranoid about. Maybe it's because she is Eastern European and listens to her babushska too much.
>>
>>36621735
I wouldn't stay with her but I wouldn't tell her that either. Girls love stability over anything else and usually start making plans for the future as soon as you get into a relationship with them.

Telling them that you'll dump them over something that's completely out of their control is a pretty good way to make her consider her options even if she's perfectly good and fertile.
>>
>kids are important

Nah.
>>
>>36621737
>mfw this is original
I agree though. I'd look for someone else
>>
>>36621828
>>mfw this is original
Nah, the thread got moved from pol to here by the mods.
>>
>>36621735
>what did I do wrong?
Nothing
>she went apeshit?
Yeah, you just told her point blank that if you found out she was useless for the purpose of breeding, you would leave her. Her outcry is a desparate attempt to put you on the defensive because you just blew her the fuck out.

Don't apologize. If you live in america, tell her she won't speak to you that way again. If you live in some shit country where "cunt" is fine, then let it go.
>>
>>36621735
You ahold kill yourself you fucking normalfag.
>>
>>36621735
>Would you stay with your girlfriend if you found out that she was infertile?
I'd love her even more since I'm childfree
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.