[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone heard from Sniffjizzer, it's been a week and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1492968627145.png (251KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492968627145.png
251KB, 640x480px
Anyone heard from Sniffjizzer, it's been a week and I need closure
>>
bump
I hope he's OK, I doubt he wouldn't visit r9k for 4 days if everything was fine.
>>
>>36620924
Bump
I wonder what happened. I hope he's doing alright. That girl that watched him jerk off and refused to join in was a bitch.
>>
Come back to us Sniff, let us know what happened
>>
Poor sniff, he dindu nuffin
>>
Repost the story please.
>>
File: sniff.jpg (1021KB, 774x9800px) Image search: [Google]
sniff.jpg
1021KB, 774x9800px
>>36621728
oreganofdgdfgdf
>>
Cool! Keep sniffposting until he confirms he's alive.
>>
>tfw it's becoming more and more of a possibility that he's dead
I think he would post about it before though
>>
>>36620924
>>36621778
Rest in peace kid

Original
>>
bumpo sdsdfsfd
>>
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36519390

Did we fuck up ?
>>
>>36623288
"we" didn't do anything, it was whatever faggot that shared it with reddit
>>
>>36623318
We appreciated it enough for it to be shared on reddit though.

I'm still for saying it was all sniffjizzer's fault for sniffing that girl's shirt. A man must learn to face the consequences of his sex drive.
>>
>>36623288
Ouch just when he was about to get somewhere too.
>>
bumping for sniff
originalo
>>
bumporiginalo
sadsd
>>
Did he khs?
>>
It was fake you retarded normie newfags.
>>
We want the end of the stroy sniff, don't die yet!
>>
He's obviously too busy having fucktons of raw, wild sex with his qt3.14 childhood friend every free moment to post here.
>>
bumping
asasasas
>>
Will we ever learn what happened to Sniff
>>
File: kenji.png (139KB, 495x600px) Image search: [Google]
kenji.png
139KB, 495x600px
The dude that posted it on reddit fucked him up, I feel bad for him, all our efforts trying to make him stop acting autistic were in vain, see you space sniffjizzer.
>>
>>36625793
I hope this is true

This >>36627213 is probably the case though
>>
>>36620924

I feel so sorry for him. Some people here and Reddit plebs especially are awful.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with your normie pieces of shit? His only request was that you didn't fuck him over with this info and you guys spread it all over the internet. Fucking ridiculous
>>
>>36620924
Last thing he said was that he was going to sudoku.
> muh sniffjizzler where is he
He killed himself.

And if he didn't, he's sure as fuck learned his lesson about coming here.
>>
This made me 100% more paranoid about posting about myself on 4chinz
Thanks sniffjizzler
>>
>>36627553
Just don't be a fucking retard like him posting so much info and even a picture. You can change a whole lot of details while still keeping the essence of the story.

For instance, mom's friends daughter -> cousin, her dad dies of cancer -> her single mom abandons her, bro -> close friend, gym -> sports club, and so on.

Sure it may have some inconsistencies, but it's at least better that you share something that's altered than sharing nothing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.