[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decent looking >6'2" >smart >dies a virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 300px-N.Tesla.jpg (29KB, 300x392px)
300px-N.Tesla.jpg
29KB, 300x392px
>decent looking
>6'2"
>smart

>dies a virgin

What the FUCK was Tesla's problem?
>>
He wanted to pursue other things as women
>>
>>36620268
He was probably autistic. I'm in the same boat; working on engineering projects is way more fun than trying to have sex.
>>
All the women were beneath him and he didn't want to dilute his supreme genes.

Think about it, if you're a genius you don't want to mate with some retarded female that can only give you mediocre children. He knew his children would never measure up and that there was no point so he didn't bother.

All famous scientists who had children had disappointments.
>>
>>36620268
He was a homosexual.
>>
he was in Iove with a bird
>>
Do you understand how hard it is to find women on the same level when you are that smart?

I'm not even close to Tesla's intellect and even I find it hard to meet women who aren't dumbasses.
>>
He didn't want to deal with women's nonsense. He could have found someone, had he wanted to.
>>
>>36620268

dat look dat mustache dat haircut dat gap in his mouth dat pose dat iq

Obviously gay
>>
>>36620268
How do you think he became so smart?

Releasing your sexual energy has been magically shown to lower your intelligence.
>>
>>36620406
This, for him there might've only been one other person in existence who equalled his intelligence. Then there's a 50/50 chance that person is the correct gender for him to have romantic attraction
>>
>>36620268
Did he have a fucking wig on his head? That hairline doesn't add up.

JUST much?
>>
Tesla: The original MGTOW
>>
File: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.png (283KB, 636x352px) Image search: [Google]
c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.png
283KB, 636x352px
>>36620332
>if you're a genius you don't want to mate with some retarded female
>who is elon musk
>>
He was asexual obviously.
>>
>>36620268
He wasn't into women you baka
>>
>>36620268
There's a significant correlation between inteligence and virginity. Go look it up.
>>
>>36620332
Ye, look what happened to Darwin's kids I'm joking, but it's still funny.
>>
>>36620938
In high school. Robots love using that meme.

>I'm a virgin
>it must be because I'm smart!
>>
>>36620268
why do merisharts think Nikola was a virgin?

i bet he fucked a lot
>>
There's a great deal of evidence to suggest that he had aspergers syndrome, and generally there's a large correlation between aspergers and asexuality. I know somebody with a brother who has the worst case of aspergers I've ever seen and has never so much as held hands with a woman. The desire just doesn't exist in him. He's too interested in Amiibos.
>>
>>36620808
>3 divorces in the last 8 years
I don't get why people pump and dump with marriage.
>>
>>36621010
and yet every IQ thread has people reporting 120+ IQs
>>
Why haven't we made his dreams come true? He made wireless electricity happen. Free wireless electricity.

You guys are virgins can't you think of a way?
>>
>>36621101
>and has never so much as held hands with a woman.
That doesn't mean he's asexual, anon, look at /r9k/. Most people here are handholdless khvs who would love to be otherwise.
>>
>>36621101
Lol there are so many stories about him, the one I read said he had OCD and didn't want this to pass on his children. Another story said he actually had female fans but he declined them all
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px)
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>Get put in GT classes as a kid
>Now a 20 year old virgin

I'm done being smart. I don't even feel or act intelligent anymore. There's so much intelligence in real life.

You're an idiot if you think you're superior to others. There's such a depth to each brain IRL. It's incredible. So much planning, strategizing, and foresight in all things.

Even black people are bad-ass at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwq1znXy5wk
>>
>>36621709
Fucking lmao, you actually believe them? Bet thy also have 30 cm dicks right?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.