[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play online games solo >everyone else has friends >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1477924931404.jpg (99KB, 739x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477924931404.jpg
99KB, 739x720px
>play online games solo
>everyone else has friends
>they all gang up on me when we lose
>>
I lost the ability to play with randoms and I do not know how I managed to do it when I was younger.

I can remember being very considerate and even wanting to teach new players, now I'm so bitter and angry I despise everyone who doesn't meet my expectations, which of course, are pretty much pointless.
>>
>>36619614
this is why i stick to single player games.
I don't want to deal with other people's bullshit.
>>
>>36619649
it's fucking normalfags man

pubs used to be all nerds a decade ago, now fucking chad and his buddies can buy a rig that plays your shootmans out of the box and hop onto voice chat to make fun of your suboptimal voice pitch without the usual fanfare of having to find a (much rarer than dickcord) ventrilo server to join (and not get booted from)
>>
>>36619614
Wanna be my friendo person of originalness
>>
I've been playing WoW solo for 5 years. I'm basically trapped in LFR because all my irl friends still play the fucking Xbox 360
>>
You can always mute them, if you're used to playing solo it wouldn't be much of a change, right?
>>
File: 1487533388177.jpg (22KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487533388177.jpg
22KB, 432x432px
>Playing with a group of people
>"Hey we're all on discord. Wanna join, anon?"
>>
>>36619929

I did that once, trying to be nice to the guy, then all my friends insulted him for ten minutes before he left. I feel bad about it.
>>
>>36619614
>when you get bullied for having an anime picture
>>
>>36619614
Looks like my cloning machine worked
>>
File: IMG_9222.jpg (208KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9222.jpg
208KB, 774x1032px
>>36619614
Healer, I know that feel
>>
>>36620198
>Hel
>Healer
Arena main detected
>>
>used to play war thunder a ton
>was insanely good at air RB
>always play solo and people would invite me to their squad but id always decline
>leave for a year and come back
>im shit and cant play nearly as well as I used to
kill me
>>
File: 24.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>36620198
>Going mid
>Hel main
>Pick Hel
>"Wtf pick a better mid god Hel sucks"
>Win lane and get fed
I haven't played Smite in ages and have no idea where she stands now, but that was the best fucking feeling
>>
>vote to kick
>one vote short
>guy has a friend on the team
goddamn it
>>
>>36620420
Hel is shit tier now
>>
>"flash mid for me"
>teammate HEs me
>>
Just play Battleborn. There are barely any other players to bully you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.