[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order food online to celebrate friday >the website tells

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sweatfrog HD.jpg (71KB, 604x613px) Image search: [Google]
sweatfrog HD.jpg
71KB, 604x613px
>order food online to celebrate friday
>the website tells me the name of the deliveryperson
>mfw its a female name
Abort! Abort! I didn't sign up for this!

According to the website I've got around 10 minutes until she gets here. W-What do?
>>
>>36619448
Shower put on a nice suit and invite her in for dinner. This is your only chance OP.
>>
>>36619493
Deliverypeople are very busy. I also only ordered food for myself
>>
>>36619448
Call her your sweet delivery queen and offer her a tendie
>>
>>36619448

Do americans really do this?
>>
>>36619448
ask her if she has a boyfriend

don't answer the door in full r9k entrenchment gear
>>
I ordered a supermarket delivery here in Melbourne, Australia a week or two ago and a girl turns out. Literally never is it a girl, it's always a different guy in his 30's or 40's (pretty sure they cycle through them because they don't pay enough for the shirt work or something), and here's this young, super-athletic tomboyish but attractive girl.

I had answered the door looking like trash too because I thought it would just be another bloke. Spent the past week or two fapping to thoughts of her raping me.
>>
>>36619448
It's been 12 minutes, how'd it go OP?
>>
>>36619665
Well, obviously. He's getting his fuck on.
>>
>>36619448

americans everyone
>>
>>36619689
>>36619665
The deliverygirl came to my door, gave me my food and left. I'm eating delicious curry with rice now
>>
>>36619781
post pictures you nignogger
>>
>>36619781
is she a cute?
>>
>>36619781

That wasn't too bad, was it? Enjoy your food, delivery drivers don't give a shit about the people they see at the door.
>>
>>36619839
No you fuckg autist
>>
>>36619839
She was quite good looking in an original way
>>
>>36619448
She's prolly fat dude
>>
Hope you tipped well. $5 minimum just for driving and then another 20-25% of the order on top
>>
Just leave the money under the rug or pot and tell her to leave the food by the door.

She won't take the money and food because she will get a bad rating.
>>
>>36619899
What you gonna do now? Jerking off to thoughts of her? Or will you make a move on her?
>>
>>36621390
I'm gonna sit on /r9k/ and maybe watch a movie
>>
>>36621427
What race was she?

How big were her tits?
>>
>>36621427
Well...it's the most natural desicion a robot would make.
>>
>>36621331
>$5 minimum just for driving and then another 20-25% of the order on top
Jesus Christ.

No more than 15%, ever.
>>
>>36621515
>What race was she?
White
>How big were her tits?
above average
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.