[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the feminism meme >be me >awkward nerdy kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

>fell for the feminism meme

>be me
>awkward nerdy kid
>manage to grow into my body and stop giving a fuck
>work hard and plan a financially stable future for myself
>manage to hide power level enough that i get laid occasionally but girls never want to date me
>"you're being a fuccboi anon"
>"you can't just use women for sex anon"
>"one night stands are gross and you're gross"
>settle down with a nice enough girl
>years later realize all the sex i'm missing out on as i'm getting older, fatter and uglier
>support my girl and i for the forseeable future as she made no plans for the future

i think i messed up dudes
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>36619103
>Got laid?
>financially stable future?
You sir disgust me. Do you know where are doors right?
>>
>>36619474
i.. i'm sorry
>>
>>36619103

It's never too late to change, you can do it and get that pussy again
>>
File: 36724208.jpg (19KB, 315x326px) Image search: [Google]
36724208.jpg
19KB, 315x326px
>manage to grow into my body
>financially stable future
>manage to hide power level
>get laid occasionally
>settle down with a nice enough girl
OFF THIS BOARD
>>
>>36619474
Wow! I too, downloaded this pepe from the r9k starter pepe kit in Reddit!
>>
OUT OF HERE NOW NORMIE YOU ABSOLUTELY DISGUST ME NOT ONLY ARE YOU A NORMIE; NO YOU ARE ALSO A FEMINIST NORMIE AND YOU HAVE THE ODEISETY TO NOW THAT YOU REALIZE YOUVE MESSED UP COME TO US AND BEG US FOR HELP??? YOU ARRE FULL OF SHIT AND IM SICH AND TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU INVADING MY BOARD! GO OUT AND PLAY IN THE REAL WORLD YOU DO NOIT BELONG HERE: I HAVE SEVERE ISSUES AND ONCE UPON A TIME THIS WAS A SAFE PLACE FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO WANT TO BE FREE OF NORMIES BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR SEXUAL EXPERIENCES; IT WAS HUMILIATING ENOUGH BEING "THAT VIRGIN GUY XD" IN REAL LIFE; BUT NOWADAYS I CANT EVEN HIDE ONLINE; YOUVE LITERALLY TAKEN ANY JOY OFF OF MY LIFE AND NOW IM HERE WRITING LONG PARAGRAPHS OF MISERY NOBODY WILL EVER READ EVEN TOUGH THIS IS COMING FROM MY HEARTH AND EVERY ROBOT WILL UNDERSTAND THIS FEELING OF INFERIEWFWEAdsfg45zbz34c234
>>
File: blocky.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
blocky.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>36619103

Bye normalfag. goodbye
>>
>>36619103
Only marry someone who has worked as hard as you. Someone with a stem major is a good candidate. Also many girls like one night stands, just say that's what feminism is about, free spirit lol.
>>
File: 1493205497021s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493205497021s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>36619103
You have your own girl and a financially stable future and you are bitching on R9K about not getting more. GTFO normalfag.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.