[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help my mom says shes gonna let me getting circumcised,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1493345090132.jpg (783KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1493345090132.jpg
783KB, 4032x3024px
please help my mom says shes gonna let me getting circumcised, if i dont get a job within the next month
>>
apply to wendys
>>
>>36619021
>let
If you're legally able to work she can't legally make that decision for you.
Sit on your ass in her basement into your 50's to call her bluff.
>>
>>36619021
You know you have to agree to be circumcised, right? No doctor will cut your dick unless they have your express consent.
>>
>>36619021
Why does this look like a bunch of preppy
college kids going on vacation to Hawaii/Mexico?
>>
>>36619056
>>36619061
I have some severe issues, so they will definetly believe my mothers word over mine, also too beta to argue with doctor
>>36619041
I couldnt endure one day in such an environment
>>
File: 1464664459145.png (331KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1464664459145.png
331KB, 535x666px
It isn't that painful, OP. I was circumcised at the age of 12 because it's a rite of passage in my country.
>>
>>36619074
they are attendants of the so called "fyre- festival", which turned out to be a huge scam. they just wasted 10000$+ for nothing, the disappointment in their eyes always cheers me up
>>36619099
I dont have any religious background, so I dont really see any logical reason to do it, despite my mom being completely deranged
>>
>>36619093
Its not an argument thing. Its a legal thing.

Its considered elective AND cosmetic surgery at your age. You personally have to call your health insurance company to see if they'll pay for it and you personally have to request it be done then personally sign all the papers and give it the okay before the cutting.

At any point in time you can just up and refuse or even tell the damn doctors whats happening.
>>
>Falling for such obvious bait

We've had a few threads like this before. They're role-playing threads for weirdos.

Last time OP was posting anime girls and saying "mommy is going to circumcise me if my grades don't improve" or something
>>
>>36619093
I get that you're a pushover but your dick is at stake here
>>
i hate people who wear those "yeti" hats. that guy is a guaranteed douchebag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.