[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you prevent oneitis syndrome? I never had romantic female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3176.jpg (17KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3176.jpg
17KB, 224x225px
How do you prevent oneitis syndrome? I never had romantic female attention before and it's creeping up on me.
>>
>>36618848
Realise that she is just like other women and there is nothing special about her
>>
The only place I goto is the gym, other than that I'm at home all the time. Being a NEET makes it very easy to avoid oneitis.

Last time I spoke to a female outside of my family was probably back in high-school, I'm nearly 30.
>>
File: 265ekm5.jpg (37KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
265ekm5.jpg
37KB, 569x506px
>>36618907
And this is why I'm desperatel trying to become a normie. I never want to be you.
>>
>>36618907
Same but this girl is fucking way out of my league and calls me cutie etc

I don't think she realizes I'm a shut-in khv with no friends at all 2 years into college.
>>
Got it right now OP

Can you explain your situation?
>>
>>36618957
Meant to say I agree but replied to the wrong person >>36618881
>>
File: IMG_4055.jpg (61KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4055.jpg
61KB, 800x800px
>>36618965
>be absolute beta shut in with little social skills
>try out bumble on a whim before I probably drop out
>match with qt asian
>she texts me a lot and asked to meet a couple times
>narrowly avoid meeting her besides we different schedules
>nervous as fuck and it's all I can think about sometimes
>>
All females who talk with a beta male only do this for sympathy points.

Its like when a roastie participates in a sigel for a class mate that killed herself due to said roasties bullying them.
>>
>>36619126
That's messed up, why would they do this? It's all online and in private (at least I think).
>>
But yeah, I'm trying really hard to not give a fuck. Then she calls me cutie and idk what to think
>>
>>36618881
Exactly this. There is no "the one". Just like a cartoon, everyone on Earth is just a character who fits into an archetype. Take it from someone who grew up as a military brat and moved around a lot growing up. People are carbon copies of each other.

Also never make eye contact with women. Not in the autistic way though, I mean in a condescending "I'm not acknowledging your existence" way. You'd be surprised how fast your interest in women will drop.
>>
>>36619341

lol just realize that females do this with EVERY SINGLE guy they are trying to get attention from

its all a game - you can either play the game while remaining discretely emotionally unavailable - or dont play the game and don't talk to females.

its not that difficult to figure out - girls are just like guys except they get compliments 24/7 and are never lonely.

aka just man up and compartmentalize your feelings
>>
>>36619365
>just realize that females do this with EVERY SINGLE guy they are trying to get attention from
Well I guess that's ok right? She was talking about wanting a serious relationship and asked if wanted the same.

So yeah, I'm trying to be apathetic but it's tough.
>>
>>36619252
To make themselves look good and """"""""""unique"""""""""""""". Its as if they watch 13 reasons why unironically.
>>
>>36619515

just realize that you guys probably won't be married.

i'm assuming you are young and she is somewhat sane, go for it.

just dont get too emotionally invested, although act like you are. girls will make you feel like you are the only one right for them until they get over you and move on quickly.

just never break frame, not for the sake of saving face in front of others, just dont hate yourself.
>>
>>36619655
>although act like you are.
How exactly do I do that? I'm not trying to be a creep or anything and so far I've been trying to seem pretty distant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.