[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I met this girl online and she used me as a crutch and then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3273.jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3273.jpg
15KB, 225x225px
So I met this girl online and she used me as a crutch and then ghosted me as soon as she found a Chad to fuck. I have no nudes but her bra pics and I looked the stupid cunts phone number up and I found her Facebook. Has her full name friends and high school. I already screen shotted her friends profiles and names.

How would I go back blackmailing her for nudes? Is it illegsl to do so? After I get them I will post her nudes phone number hometown and full name with Facebook and you guys can have fun with her.

Should I message her with my profile or make a fake Facebook and use it through tor? Will she be able to identify it as me because of the pictures? Or use a texting app to directly message her number? I just went through her Facebook and bookmarked all her little pfriends.

I actually found her moms fscebook hahahaha people who use Facebook are so stupid they're literally asking for this I have her hometown and everything
>>
Post her pics here first
>>
>>36618779
Friendly piece of advice, you're too dumb to pull this off and most people on /r9k/ would rather see you burn than her so they'll tell on you rather than help ruin her life.
>>
>>36618779
>blackmailing
>is this legal?

Well what the hell do you think, OP?
Of course blackmailing is illegal. Highly.
>>
>>36618779
Why waste time making this thread again? You're just going to get the same answers. And do you really think she's going to send you nudes in exchange for not showing pictures of her in her underwear to her friends? Talk about half baked
>>
>>36618809
Not yet just because of reverse image searching I'll change the dimensions on them first

>>36618817
Then I won't show any of you fuckers shit
>>
OP youre too dumb, just drop it and get over it
>>
>>36618866
How illegal? I probably won't then but it seems like a lot of people do it

>>36618867
Not even me bro
>>
>>36618779
how the fuck would you blackmail her if you don't have the nudes already? You're not very bright.
>>
>>36618924
I have tons of pics of her posing in bra and panties and bent over and showing her ass with her face in it? Dumb fuck
>>
>>36618779
How many times are you going to post the same thread, faggot
>illegsl
Even the same fucking typo.
>>
>>36618954
so what? most girls have already seen that. you'd be blackmailing yourself because what you're planning is criminal and all of her friends and everyone else will just hate you.
>>
File: IMG_2601.jpg (212KB, 1208x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2601.jpg
212KB, 1208x1600px
Actually you retards ruined it. I'm not showing you now. Have fun jacking off to cartoons like I'm sure you will for the next 40 years :) this is why I don't come to this autistic shit hole
>>
>>36618954
So? Chances are her close friends have already seen her naked. If not, they've probably seen her in a bikini which is basically the same thing. You should forget about this as you obviously don't possess the mental capacity to pull this off
>>
OP which mental illnesses do you have
>>
>>36619043
Voyeur fetish
>>
>>36618779
you cannot blame other people for leaving you if you are not worth their attention
>>
>>36618779
find her chad, claim you're fucking her, provide pics, let chad rage do the rest
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.