[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/34327 06/north-korea-propagand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: uhoh.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
uhoh.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3432706/north-korea-propaganda-film-nuclear-bombs-us-capitol/

>p-p-people with p-pectus c-can't be drafted right?
right?
>>
>>36618512
He puts out the same video every year. The landmark is always different.
>>
>>36618555
Nice digits fampai

oregi
>>
>>36618512
Just fake being bipolar. Not hard really. It's what I did to make sure I would never be drafted and people would let me be neet in peace.
>>
>>36618555
Trips of truth. Actually, all of this happens every year like clockwork. I stopped caring a few years ago.

This is what happens
>SK and US have joint military exercises around the time of Kim il-sung's birthday
>Norks respond with nuclear test
>They throw words back and forth
>"We're gonna go to war!"
>They never do, things just simmer down until next year

It's all a show. It's propaganda for both Norks and USA. Norks want to keep their people scared, Trump wants to look like a strongman.

The only thing different about this time is China's response. They know the post USSR North Korea isn't going to last much longer.
>>
>>36618728
Does this really happen? So I don't need to be spooked?
>>
>>36618512
>tfw no juche gf to play pyongyang racer with
>>
Why do people think a war with NK would be WW3? NK is not a world superpower like Russia or China. It's just going to be a shitty Iraq war with a lot of starving NK refugees flooding south.

China does not give enough of a shit to get involved beyond securing the Northern border and probably providing humanitarian aid. If anything this would destabilize the region enough for China to secure its holdings in the South China Sea.
>>
>>36618847
Just watch. It will happen every year until North Korea collapses. There's a chance that eventually this will lead to war, but war would be in no one's interest. North Korea doesn't have abundant resources that the US would go to war over. On the other side, the NK army, though large, is poorly equipped. The best the Norks could hope for in a war would be an Iraq situation where the government is taken out quickly but a guerilla movement of zealots continues fighting the US for a decade or more. So a second Korean war is lose-lose for everyone.

Why aren't you exploiting the disabilitybux welfare system anyway? Get yourself declared disabled (depression works) and you won't have to worry about any war.
>>
>>36619051
but im afriad the FBI will come for me and take me down for fraud
>>
>>36618847
I have a challenge for you: stop reading/watching/consuming any sort of news. Just don't care about what happens outside of your bubble of influence

Within a week you'll realize how good everything is, and how everything said in news is bullshit propaganda. I guarantee you will be a bit happier or at least more peaceful.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.