[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally eat 800 calories after several tries >super hungry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0777.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.png
35KB, 765x758px
>finally eat 800 calories after several tries
>super hungry
>go to the store to pick up some more Diet Pepsi
>on the way I drive by a Pizza Hut
>stop at a red light and stare in the window
>see all the people eating their pizza
>it's probably hot and fresh
>I can imagine going there and eating all the pizza I want at the buffet
>before I know it I'm at the Pizza Hut ordering a Diet Pepsi and the buffet
>have 9 breadsticks, 13 slices of pepperoni pizza and 4 desert breadsticks
D-does it ever end?
>>
stop eating so damn much
>>
>>36617931
Yeah it ends with your death you fat piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_1279.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>36617944
I'm sorry kek, OP can't deliver
>>
>>36617931

>Diet soda

Wew lad what a fucking meme that is

Its still fucking bad for you retard
>>
>>36618020
Why is it bad? It has no calories.
>it's just calories in calories out bruh
>>
>>36618020
Diet Pepsi is actually one of the better ones because it's aspartame free.

It's all I drink. I'm also 380lbs no lie. I'd probably be in the 400s if I drank regular soda.
>>
>>36618053

>No nutrional value
>Doesn't actually help you lose weight
>Cancer causing fake sugar shit

Just drink water
>>
>>36617931
MUH METABOLISM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36617931
Hey bud, listen your going to hear a lot of negativity. But as a current fatbot losing (from 410 now at 310 still losing about 3 lbs a week) I will shoot strait with you.
Alright 800 calories is to little for you. Sure, you will cut a lot of weight but if you are able to eat that much calories in one sitting. Your body is use to a lot more. So you need to trick it and avoid temptation.
You want to lose weight, here are the steps you need to take.
1) Liquid diet, means protien shakes for breakfast lunch and snack. Lots to chose from I suggest lean body protein powder to start with. With only a single serving of lean protein for dinner. Chicken, catfish, tuna, steak, whatever.
2) Cut down your opportunities to cheat and break down. You don't wan to put yourself close to your addiction. Fast food is your addiction. Maybe, only carry enough cash for your diet soda.
3) The carb desires never end but they get less frequent. Its all about controlling yourself and your actions.
4) Surround yourself with /fit/ associated media. You should try to watch random diet shit on youtube instead of henti. Start education yourself. The more you surround yourself in the idea that you want to get fit the more you will get fit.
5) Set minor goals, along with major goals. Happy scale is a really good free ap that allows you to set weight loss goals along with minor ones. Really helps when you can see your progress the way it does it.
5) Realize your doing this shit for yourself and the only thing holding you back is yourself. It is like quiting smoking, you need to minimize your exposure and make sure you know what your doing.
6) When cravings hit pinch your fat as hard as you can. Realize that right now your discussing. Realize that you need to change. Realize that your literally life is in your hands.Hurt your fat when it tries to hurt you.
7) Fuck you you know all this, stop being a bitch and do it.
>>
File: 1493375221903.jpg (44KB, 441x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493375221903.jpg
44KB, 441x453px
>>36618142
>>36618020
>>36618139
Believing the meme that diet soda is bad for you in current year
>>
Apparently it's okay to be a gelatinous piece of human excrement as long as you order a diet drink on the side of all the shit you shovel into your big fat mouth
>>
>>36618178
Come on man, just because I don't have a good metabolism doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. If I had a better metabolism I'd be skelly
>>
>>36618225
Oh and get on some probiotics while your losing weight to cut down on the cravings.
>>
File: medical-weight-loss-2.jpg (2MB, 2785x2418px) Image search: [Google]
medical-weight-loss-2.jpg
2MB, 2785x2418px
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bmr_calculator.htm

Punch your age, sex, height, and weight into this. It'll spit out a number, this is the number of calories you need to maintain the exact weight you are at now.

Eat 500 calories less than this number every day to lose a pound a week. (7 days x 500 calories = 3500 calories = 1 pound of fat a week)

Eat 1000 calories less than this number to lose 2 pounds a week. Only use if your a fat fuck, and NEVER go more aggressive than this.

You're welcome, dipass.
>>
How do you have the money to eat so much?
>>
>>36617931
>before I know it I'm at the Pizza Hut
I'm convinced that fat people have invented time warp. This shit happens to you guys all the time.
>>
>>36618306
Not OP but I got 3183.

Can't be. Some days I only eat once and the meal won't be that bad. Maybe 2000 tops.
>>
>>36618225
>>36618299
Not OP but thanks for the tips. I've been trying to avoid carbs and lose weights.
>>
Read the /fit/ sticky anon
>>
>>36618306
>pound
Use a civilized measurement system, you fucking nigger
>>
>>36618333
My parents pay for it
>>36618338
I don't know how it happened it was like I blinked and my moms car was parked outside and I was sitting at a table waiting for the waiter to bring me a Diet Pepsi
>>
>>36618237
It is bad in the sense that the fake sugars are incredibly addictive for the reason that they provide the sweet sensation but to the mouth but do not provide stimulation to the satiety center of the brain

This creates basically an unfinished loop in the brain which makes a person want more and more sweet flavored things, which can lead to people actually eating more calories via other foods than if they had just had regular soda. Of course this isn't the case for everyone and certainly not for people who have good self control. But let's face it, OP clearly doesn't.

Whether or not it causes cancer in vivo in humans is questionable. Most of the studies that show significant carcinogenicity are done in mice and are at much higher concentrated doses. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, there aren't any good studies out

But artificial sweeteners do taste like shit though so it's not worth it
>>
>>36617931
>drinks diet soda
>doesn't understand why he has food cravings
>>
>>36618306

You should be using TDEE, not MBR. An MBR calculator has no idea how much exercise you do.
>>
File: currentbody1.jpg (27KB, 342x335px) Image search: [Google]
currentbody1.jpg
27KB, 342x335px
>tfw eat 2 large pizzas at a time every few days
>gorge myself on pasta
>not fat

u mad op?
>>
>>36618428
Get the fuck off my board chad fuck actually stay and tell me how you do it
>>
>>36618225
How long did it take you to lose the weight?

Also did you make any penis gains? I'm 400lbs and my dick is bretty small like 4 inches. Has yours gotten "bigger" in those 100lbs?
>>
>>36618428
How's the diabetes?
>>
>>36618428
You're sucking in your stomach.
>>
>>36617931
Just take stimulants like caffeine, ephedrine, or adderall. Will blow your appetite to pieces so thoroughly you'll forget to eat.
>>
>>36618443
He's either lying or was raised by good parents and actually learned how to take care of himself while still indulging in bad food once in a while.

Fact, if you remain obese through childhood into adulthood, it will be a permanent struggle to remain fit should you ever try. You will never be able to enjoy gorging on pizza the way fit normies can. You've essentially lost that privilege.
>>
>>36617931
>Diet pepsi

let me let you in on a little secret - it's been proven that the sweeteners in diet soda still affect your blood sugar levels and your weight loss progress, if you wanna lose weight, you'll have to drop the Pepsi
>>
>>36618445
That is about 5 months of weight loss and with a major thyroid condition.

Alright, so I didn't exactly measure it when I was that big because, I was fairly ashamed. But yeah, there is a noticable difference. At my biggest if I stretched my thumb out and measured from base to my thumb to index finger. It would barely reach my finger nail. Now my exposed dick goes from the base of my thumb to just over my middle finger. So It gained about a inch maybe a inch and a half. However, what I noticed the most is my desire to fuck, my sex drive is much higher now.
>>
>>36618473
it's called flexing you malnourished flabby sack of flour lmao
>>
>>36618445
mine went from 5 inch to 7 inch
>>
>>36618514
nah i was fat as a kid and ate complete shit, puberty just solved everything m8
>>
>>36618525
>>36618581
Fuuug you guys are giving me hope. Even if I gained an inch I'd feel like it was worth it. What about girth?
>>
>>36618514
I meant people who were fat as kids and stayed fat as they got older. You don't fall into that category.
>>
>>36618816
Meant to quote
>>36618604
Fat hands failed me again.
>>
>>36618794
Maybe a little, my girl says its thicker. I just don't notice it. But she has been extra nice so I don't leave her for another trap.
>>
>>36618338
It's an addiction thing, not exclusively a fat thing. "All of a sudden I was already doing it" happens a lot. Your brain basically shuts off reasoning and you literally lose memory of those moments/minutes because you aren't really present for the decision-making.
>>
>>36617931
When you imagined that, your next thought should have been to imagine yourself as a fit and healthy Chad down the road if you resisted the temptation.
>>
>>36618349

What are your stats?

A big guy can very easily have a BMR of 3100 calories or far more.
>>
File: 1459421849470.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
1459421849470.png
18KB, 780x620px

Dunno why that made me laugh so much
>>
>>36618306
>put my shit
>get a value of 4600 calories per day
I have no fucking idea how much calories I consume daily, but it has to be a pretty fucking large number, huh?
>>
Look up "slow carb diet". It's more of a life style change than a diet but still.

Was a fatty for several years and now I stay at 180lbs with hardly any exercise.
>>
>>36618991
I'm 6'0, 380lbs.
>>
>>36618428
I'm not even fat and I'm mad, I haven't touched a pizza in months :O
>>
>diet soda
holy shit fat people are stupid
diet soda makes you hungry you cunt
>>
>>36618349
That's not how averages work dumbass.
>>
>>36617931
I feel like the obese fucks who posts these types of threads are addicted to the abuse and derision they get from their fellow anons.
>>
File: IMG_0582.jpg (53KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0582.jpg
53KB, 489x499px
>>36619299
Op here, I'm actually skelly, I just think fat threads are hilarious. I make most of them. Fat people are so dumb it's funny
>>
>>36619046

Well shit, no wonder it's high. Eat 2683 or 2183 calories a day, depending on whether you want to lose 1 or 2 pounds a week. Granted, it's not exact, and weight loss may vary from week to week, but if you count your calories and don't blindly eat something without recording it and checking the labels, you WILL lose weight, consistently.

You're blessed with height, so your BMR is much more forgiving than mine. My BMR is 1900, I'd love to be able to eat 2600 calories a day and be able to lose weight.

>>36619031

Yeah, that's pretty bad. On the bright side, you can eat twice my goddamn BMR and still lose 2 pounds a week.
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (26KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
26KB, 250x248px
>>36619371
Delet this
Originally orig
>>
>>36617931

Like your moms pussy
>>
>>36619412
I close my eyes and imagine what goes through a fattie's mind and greentext it.
>>
>>36619438
Your mom must be fat because that shit was pretty spot on so you must be around a fatty.
>>
>>36619613
My mom and dad were land whales. I never ate much
>>
>>36619663
Well yeah they ate all the food. But I knew you were speaking from experience. I usually blackout and end up in drive thru all the time. The other day I was going to put gas and before I knew it I was handing my credit card to mcdonalds for a $20 order.
>>
>>36619738
I was actually just making up the blacking out part. I work at a target and I don't have a car so I walk home. When I get home I notice that I remember when I started walking and before I knew it I had walked 2 miles back to my place.
>>
File: 9XImSBa.jpg (99KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
9XImSBa.jpg
99KB, 600x450px
Vodka has a lot of calories but it kills hunger. Maybe go on the vodka-and-toast diet.
>>
File: iWKad22.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
iWKad22.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>36618237
>believing the meme that diet soda helps you lose weight in the current year
>>
File: dont think eat.png (212KB, 800x657px) Image search: [Google]
dont think eat.png
212KB, 800x657px
>go to pizza hut buffet
>$7 for fresh all you can eat pizza
>30 slices and two salads later im done
>stomach is swollen full of cheese and dough
>overhear the staff talking about me and feel ashamed
>physically incapable of sucking my stomach in to hide it
>never go back [to that particular pizza hut]
>>
>>36617931
Cut out all soda and energy drinks from your diet and try drinking two full glasses of water before every meal to fill you up.
>>
>>36618139
>It's all I drink.
I hope you drink plenty of water
>>
Light a dorito on fire. You see that shit? That is nutritionally empty energy igniting because it releases at a fast rate. Causing blood sugar spikes that are bad for you. Drink less soda OP and keep trying.
>>
>>36619831
Same thing happens in a car. I'll be driving for a while and just kinda zone out and then before I know it I'm like 10 miles away. Same goes for when I'm hungry. One minute I'm hungry and the next I'm juggling a burger, fries and drink while I drive.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.