[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other former trump supporters unironically disappointed with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_7539.jpg (74KB, 444x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7539.jpg
74KB, 444x700px
Any other former trump supporters unironically disappointed with drumpf?

I can't even discuss it on pol without them accusing me of being a shareblue shill and some idiot mouthing off the "nuclear codes" copypasta
>>
Trump is to the right, what Obama was to the left, a promise of change.
>>
>>36617735
What are you on about? Republicans just wanted Trump because he fits the banner, and guaranteed full control of the Federal government.
>>
>This is a real quote

nu-/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>36617785
really? but they were against him all the way
>>
>>36617725
What specifically has Trump done to disappoint you? I was startled by the air strike but since it had no major effect on anything who cares.

He still wants to build the wall.

He's still deporting more aliens than other candidates would have.

He hasn't actually betrayed the voters on any point so if you want to claim to be genuinely disappointed and to actually have been a Trump supporter in the past you better come up with a good argument.
>>
i was right there on /pol/ memeing it up when he got elected because i fucking hate sjws but i didn't vote for him and he's gonna do a lot of damage to the world with his newfound powers in the next 4 to 8 years
>>
>>36617735
But when Obama had the votes in Congress he constantly delivered. When he lost that he simply did a bunch of executive branch only stuff, some of which was good and some of which was bad.
>>
File: IMG_2595.png (592KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2595.png
592KB, 620x415px
I like Donald. 8 more years.
>>
>>36617818
Because he ran as an independent; he was the opposition. Some time before the primaries Trump jumped ship to procure more support. Now he's president, and the Reps have free reign over my black ass.
>>
>>36617725
get trolled retard

you supported the policies of a corrupt billionaire thinking that he would make the government less corrupt

???
>>
>>36617725
Serious question, how did you not see this coming? He seemed to be obviously an idiot who didn't know anything about politics to me.
>>
>>36617833
>i fucking hate sjws
you need to grow up and get some perspective. The fear and resentment over SJWs is nothing but a stupid strawman made by dumbass nerds who can't handle seeing people critique of their sleazy culture.
>>
>>36617909
>le businesses man meme
>le small loan of over a million dollars
GOD BLESS AMERICA
MY HOME
SWEET
HOME
>>
>>36617862

Trump didn't run as an Independent, unless you mean back in the early 2000s or something.
>>
File: IMG_2472.jpg (411KB, 1433x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.jpg
411KB, 1433x1463px
#teamTrump
>>
>>36617828
>Is now an open globalist

>Forced the only nationalist out of his admin

>Failed on nearly everything he promised besides TPP (Which is the one thing I really like)

>Inflamed tensions with Russia

>Still sucks off Israel and Saudi Arabia

>Lets his Jewish Daughter and Son in Law decide his policy

Couldn't have went worse imo
>>
>>36617725
I'm convinced that /pol/ right now is 60% underage b&s and idiots that don't want to admit they were wrong, 30% professional shills for Trump and 10% actual pre-election /pol/fags.
>>
>>36617914

Or

you're retarded and everyone hates you
>>
>>36617995
>Is now an open globalist

His definition of a globalist was always a little wonky, considering he does business internationally. Not sure what you expected.

>Forced the only nationalist out of his admin

Who knows what happened there.

>Failed on nearly everything he promised

How so? He is doing everything possible. If you thought the democrats would just let him build the wall with no complaints because he won fair and square you're retarded. It was obviously going to be difficult getting that done. Maybe it will be partially built by the end of the first term, maybe getting the rest done will be part of his reelection campaign promises ("if you don't vote for me a second time the wall won't be completed"). It was always going to be an uphill battle.

>Inflamed tensions with Russia

Citation needed. Tension with Russia could hardly get worse after Obama.

>Still sucks off Israel and Saudi Arabia

True in terms of PR. He is not stepping on anyone's toes there. But he hasn't DONE anything to prove he's in bed with them.

>Lets his Jewish Daughter and Son in Law decide his policy

I don't like Ivanka either. Difficult situation he has on his hands there. Maybe he expected more loyalty from her and she's betraying him.
>>
>>36618045
He's not entirely wrong. On places like 4chan "SJW"'s are basically an absurd boogeyman that's an exaggerated caricature of actual real SJW's.
>>
>>36618045
see? you couldn't even give a proper answer
how fucking pathetic
>>
>>36617955
Early 2000's he was a Dem, but you're right, my timeline for his full switch to the Rep party is off by a year.
>>
>>36618113
His travel ban was ill prepared rushed and easy to block

His replacement to Obamacare was just as bad as Obamacare and rushed and ill prepared

He knows almost nothing about governance and doesn't seem to learn

>His definition of a globalist was always a little wonky, considering he does business internationally. Not sure what you expected.

You are seriously lost. He point black told you he has no interest in being an isolationist any more.

We got a average republican with terrible governing skills, low verbal IQ, and an adherence to Israel.

I'm honestly scared he will ruin far right politics for good in this country
>>
>>36617725
To be honest, if you jump to conclusions over everything he says i really fucking doubt you supported him in the first place
>>
>>36617725
>>>/pol/

Why can't you fucking post on the proper board. Just fuck off with your cuck shit and politics.
>>
>>36618352
>it's not the political system being extremely complex and many parties being at work, pushing their agendas
>it's all Trump vs. the Dems and he could do whatever he wanted if only he "prepared" better
>still no wall after a couple months, I guess Trump is just an idiot who can't into government

You're an average, defeatist Drumpfposter. 0/10
>>
>>36618391

>We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism.

6 months later

>lol jk I'm a globalist now
>>
>>36617725
Is this your first stint with populism?
>>
>>36618439
Youre taking what he says at face value. Be fucking honest you never supported him in the first place
>>
>>36618458

Dude, I'm sorry. But be honnest with yourself. Don't block out reality just because it's disappointing.
>>
>>36618436
>it's not the political system being extremely complex and many parties being at work, pushing their agendas

You should know this before you get in to damn office

>"ITS HARD GUYS"

No shit not knowing how hard something is isn't and excuse

>it's all Trump vs. the Dems and he could do whatever he wanted if only he "prepared" better

He promised the world and delivered next to nothing

Thats called a politician lying which he SWORE he wouldn't do

>still no wall after a couple months, I guess Trump is just an idiot who can't into government

The wall might take years I didn't expect it immediately. I am still hopeful with the wall tbf.

I expect a intelligent man who takes calculated steps in pushing this country towards isolationism/nationalism

Not some guy that haphazardly throws together some legislation and then whines when it gets rejected.

>You're an average, defeatist Drumpfposter. 0/10

I'm a man who has realistic expectations of a president and what he promised
>>
>>36617725
No because I was never stupid enough to believe the lies of an obvious sociopath millionaire.
>>
I only supported him because I wanted him to destroy society. And he failed me. Fucking huffington post, you said he would blow the world up. Why did I ever listen to them?
>>
Yeah but what about her emails and pizzagate?
>>
>>36618527
>You should know this before you get in to damn office

He and everyone else knows this. You're the only one who chooses to ignore it and pretends like Trump means everything literally. Come next election you'll be slamming him for not sending anyone to Mars in the first term like he's joking about wanting to do now.

>delivered next to nothing

Wtf did you expect he would have delivered already by now? He's been in office for less than half a year, dumbass.

>I expect a intelligent man who takes calculated steps in pushing this country towards isolationism/nationalism

And who says Trump isn't doing exactly that, right now?

>I'm a man who has realistic expectations

LMAO
>>
>>36618705

dont worry. he is gonna fuck shit up like reagan did; we just wont notice until a few decades from now, when we will be a lot poorer and the rich are going to own a lot more.
>>
>>36618798
>Wtf did you expect he would have delivered already by now? He's been in office for less than half a year, dumbass.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Keep doing those mental gymnastics tho
>>
>>36618217
that reply was some other dude jumping in.

i hate sjws because i actually interact with them irl. i'm nice to everybody, i don't hate people based on the color of their skin or what gender they want to be or anything like that, but some of these people despise me or generalize me because i was born with a penis and pale skin. the "reverse racism" (its just racism) shit gets real old real fast. not to mention the constant culture of being offended by harmless things and demanding they be censored or changed instead of just ignoring them. it's a ridiculous amount of entitlement and childlike behavior.
>>
File: TELLEUROCOPTERTHEYAREGONABERICH.jpg (41KB, 882x960px) Image search: [Google]
TELLEUROCOPTERTHEYAREGONABERICH.jpg
41KB, 882x960px
>>36617725
Shareblue plz go. You have no power anywhere on 4chan.
>>
I'm not american and don't follow american politics too closely, but this whole fucking charade of people accusing people of being shills and screaming FAKE NEWS seems so unnecessary. You can literally just watch Trump talk about practically anything, unedited, and it's clear he's a senile idiot who doesn't even understand what he's talking about.
>>
>>36619257
/r/the_donald plz go. You have no power anywhere on 4chan.
>>
>>36618840
The massive tax cuts for the rich won't deal a killing blow to the economy until well after he has left office.
>>
File: 1482700512921.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482700512921.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>36617725

Never forget the alternative.
>>
File: hillary_rays1.jpg (674KB, 710x924px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_rays1.jpg
674KB, 710x924px
>>36617725
Hillary was our candidate and the educated, rational choice. Fuck Drumpf.
>>
>>36619800
Bernie was the choice of the young and educated.
>>
File: 6rcjg50w74uy.png (1MB, 1000x1104px) Image search: [Google]
6rcjg50w74uy.png
1MB, 1000x1104px
>>36619851
bernie is a racist who doesn't understand economics
>>
>>36619969
wtf i love bernie now

>tfw we got the DURMPF timeline instead of the free college, legal recreational weed, and overpaid white wagecucks timeline :(
>>
>>36617914
>identity politics
>complaining about strawman fallacies
fucking KEK man
>>
>>36619800
Fuck off mangina. #OTP
>>
>>36619969
Nigs used to work in factories too, back in the old days.
>>
>>36619969
>B*rnie is considered a white supremacist racist now

What a time to be alive
>>
File: 8965534.jpg (83KB, 620x455px) Image search: [Google]
8965534.jpg
83KB, 620x455px
>>36619742
B U S H
>round 2
>>
Its way to early to give up on him now. I was disappointed by the Syria strike and the tax plan sucks but he's still going to build the wall and with Gorusch on the court he'll be able to reenact the Muslim ban. Hail Trump!
>>
File: 1463031706710.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1463031706710.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>Want to reform capitalism
>Decide the best way to do this is with a law breaking capitalist who survives in brand recognition
>>
>>36617828
Because he's proven to be a poorly educated fool.

How anyone attends a military academy and is completely oblivious to any part of Korean history is beyond me.
>>
Somewhere Alex Jones just imploded reading that headline
>>
He lies. What is there more to understand? He lies so much that you cannot even tell when he's not lying because he is never not lying.

>>36617735

But Obama disappointed by being a mediocre centrist and Trump disappointed by being a retarded corrupt Russian shill.
>>
>>36620404
I've heard a lot of the reasons people voted for Trump, but "reforming capitalism" wasn't one of them?
>>
>>36617725
He needs to be fascistly coup'd already.
>>
File: civil war.jpg (290KB, 1903x794px) Image search: [Google]
civil war.jpg
290KB, 1903x794px
Why are Americans on average so dumb? Serious question, I honestly consider them a lesser species
>>
>>36620445
What would you call wanting to set up protectionist policies to prop up a white ethno state? Sounds like reform to me, albeit shitty reform.
>>
>>36617735

>Trump is to the right

What part of "the right" does he represent exactly?

He got run on a republican platform but he backstabbed every single rightwinger. I cannot think of any group of rightwingers that is happy with Trump.

>>36617792

Even Breitbart pointed out his contradiction although they didn't comment on it.
>>
>>36617914
Both you and
>>36617833
Are in cahoots

Go attempt superimposition somewhere else
>>
>>36620532
Yeah, however, the genuine white nationalists are a very small minority, even among his supporters. In that group, even fewer had the brain power to think up an economic strategy to reach their end goal. As I understood it, Trump's platform was very capitalistic, and actually supports corporations more over the working class.
>>
File: 1491010845114.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491010845114.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
A-Atleast SJW tears, r-right?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.