[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see how many normies are out there. You must post

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Let's see how many normies are out there.

You must post in this thread if you woke up this morning next to someone you care about.
>>
>>36617613

Having a permanent partner pre-40 is beta level, bro
>>
>>36617893
It's actually lots of fun and I hope you get to experience it some day.
>>
>>36617613
I did. She also woke me up at 4am for the suck. Now I'm here triggering robots
>>
>>36617961

Have been there a few times but still following optimal selection theory. I don't think it's really justifiable for healthy men pre-30 to maintain relationships for longer than 6 months unless they are absolutely sure that they have found the right person.

Being promiscuous as a guy is essentially a rite of passage that makes you a confident, well-adjusted person when you settle down rather than being a loser who's only been with two or three women and has no knowledge to pass onto his sons about social psychology etc.

Just my opinion tho
>>
>>36618044
I agree with this anon

I am special! I make pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost

orginal comment! HALRIOUS AND ORGINAL HALARIOUS AN DORGIANL
>>
>>36617613
Does my cat count?
>>
>>36618083
no you silly head cats don't count they can't even count to 3 that's not a countin cat that's a kitty cat silly
>>
>>36617613
I love having my girlfriend. To know someone thinks about you, texts you good morning and that she can't wait to see you again. The best feeling in the world.
The only people who "tfw no gf" are making excuses.
>>
>>36617613
I have no empathy, I don't care for anyone!!
>>
Yep then we made sweet doggie style love
>>
Posting this from under the covers right next to my lover while she sleeps cuddled up to me. Feels cute and warm.
>>
File: IMG-20170411-WA0002.jpg (95KB, 1078x1069px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170411-WA0002.jpg
95KB, 1078x1069px
>>36617613

There are significant advantages and disadvantages to both being in a relationship and being single. Just depends on where you are in your life. When I was depressed having a girlfriend was great for the validation, but once I got out of it the relationship became a huge chore that came at the expense of friendships, etc. The worst thing I see is a lot of the people around me not realizing this and completely abandoning their friends when they get into a new relationship. If you can find yourself a girl that is confident and independent (and very few of them now are, thanks mainstream media) then there's a better chance that it works.

However, don't ever be under the illusion that being in a relationship is somehow objectively "better" than being single. It might be at some points in time, but it comes with its own set of major downsides and often wreaks havoc on your personal time and wallet!

Good luck :)
>>
>>36618044
I think promiscuity is massively overhyped in our culture as the defining accomplishment of being a man (and more recently, being a woman too). And as a result of this the confidence gained from it, especially entering into higher numbers of sexual partners, has more to do with social validation than actual learning from the experience. I also don't think romantic experience is something you can actually teach or pass down, it's something that has to be learned through your own experience.

But more importantly I prefer long-term monogamous relationships because as I see it self-confidence, wisdom and individuation are extremely personal endeavours that can only really come from within. Having a thousand one night-stands, or one lifelong perfect gf in itself does not give you any of this - you did. But it requires a lot of genuine courage, understanding and strength that on your own it can be extremely difficult to muster. In order to cultivate these it's essential to have emotional support.

This emotional support is indeed achievable from promiscuity, but that support comes from society at large through reinforcing its own measures of self-worth and implicitly praising you for your success in living up to them. But this is an extremely impersonal kind of support that doesn't allow for any kind of introspection as to what you value and find virtuous, instead you are subordinate to society's values and virtues.

It's essential to understand the women you love if you're to understand your own anima.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.