[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /fallinginlovewithsomeone/? Isn't it just the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1493210880029.jpg (113KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
1493210880029.jpg
113KB, 1024x634px
Who here /fallinginlovewithsomeone/?

Isn't it just the best feeling in the world.

especially when she likes you too
>>
Almost one time I guess but I fucked up anyway and I am unsure what a schizo gotta do with someone anyway
>>
>>36615395
No, it is not

I hate the feeling that i get when i realize how i am making myself vulnerable to get hurt
I need to kill these feelings
>>
love is a facade
your poor gullible faggot
i hope she ruins you
>>
>>36615395
but actually you are falling in love your brain
>>
I dont think I've ever been in love, had some crushes but my mind terminated those feelings pretty quickly. Vice versa, no one has ever loved me. Feels pretty odd but having a way to kill your feelings is nice.
Cold, calm, stoic brick, that's what I am.
>>
I was for until two weeks ago. I am feeling a bit empty but stronger now.
>>
>>36615395

What a nice feeling. Especially when you fall in love after 18. When statistically basically everyone has someone. And even if they don't they look for something different in life, something bulging, muscular and ignorant.
>>
>>36615395
Good luck anon! I hope your budding romance works out for the best!
>>
Fuck no. I hate it

Even if she likes you back. It's still pretty crappy
>>
>>36615395
Worst feeling ever, what are you talking about
>>
File: IMG_2760.jpg (103KB, 540x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2760.jpg
103KB, 540x530px
>>36615395
Can't say I know that feel, nor do I want to.
>>
Yeah and it's terrifying. Never sure if it's right for me to do or not.
>>
>>36615395
>Isn't it just the best feeling in the world.
It used to be untill I realized that nobody will ever love me back and "falling in love" is a trap.
>>
>>36615395
i honestly feel sorry for the people that have never been in love
>>
>>36615395
I am. She likes me too but she wants to be with some other guy, so we're just fucking. I want to fucking kill myself honestly.
>>
>>36615494
>>36615506
>>36616537
>>36617199
>>36617274
Butthurt losers
>>
>>36615395
>Isn't it just the best feeling in the world.

Agreed. But for me, that feeling alternated with being scared that our relationship might not lead to marriage and a lifetime together.

On my wedding day, the main feeling I had was relief that our relationship ended up going where I had wanted it to go.

(I'm not a normie, because I was a Wizard until I got married.)
>>
>>36617323
Look at this winner here wooooaahh. Now everyone knows you're a winner and not a loser like us! You're so cool!
>>
File: 72havtci.jpg (27KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
72havtci.jpg
27KB, 125x125px
>tfw in love with someone who only wants you around when they need attention
>>
>>36617369
Stop being so defensive, people who believe that love between a women and a men is something bad are disgusting and you know it. I'm happy you're gonna die alone you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>36617405
Never said it's something bad, I sad it's not a good feeling for me like op suggests that's all. But I guess you think the entire world feels and thinks like you fag.
>>
>>36617460
I don't fucking know which anon you are. I didn't imply that I am a bug winner, I implied that you are defeatists who gave up on the basic emotion that can objectively make anyone happy. It's pathetic.
>>
Everyone falls in love sometimes.
I don't know why you believe it's a crime.
>>
>>36617501
Well I don't even what love is if that supposed to make you happy, yeah I'm a wrecked person you can throw insults like pathetic loser if you want it doesn't mean much to me. I can feel different things toward someone like desire and thinking about her much but that doesn't make me happy, if anything it makes me feel worse. I guess this is just culturally created thing to be dependent on someone. But feel free to share your experiences bc I don't have much.
>>
>>36615506
You were so close to a haiku
>>
File: 1343451616686.png (28KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1343451616686.png
28KB, 387x429px
I was for the past few months. Well, I thought I was, anyway. Now I'm coming to grips with the fact that it was never meant to be, so I've got nothing left to but to move on, alone again.
>>
Yes I did experience this feeling, unfortunately
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.