[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: who were the emo and goth kids in your year at highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 175270690.jpg (688KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
175270690.jpg
688KB, 1024x768px
ITT: who were the emo and goth kids in your year at highschool anons? Did you ever wish you had a Qt goth or emo gf?
>>
I was the edgemaster. Don't remind me
>>
>>36615133
This kid named Greg Hall. He kept the emo image through his 20's.
>>
>>36615133
I was never part of that group. But there was quiet understanding between them and me. I always think about a goth girlfriend. Even now ocassionally.
>>
>>36615133
Was in love with a qt emo girl in highschool. By Junior year she turned into a turbo stacy. Party girl type who fucked pretty much anyone. We were really good friends before that.
>inb4 friendcuck
I know I never had a chance but I enjoyed talking with her. Shame we haven't spoken in almost a decade now. I miss her
>>
>goth people

Fuck no those psychos were unhinged

>Goth group antics at my school included:
>Setting fire to a kid because he punched one of the goths for something
>Group of three goths were suspended due to setting fire to a computer lab
>Goth chick hospitalised a guy with a 2x4 for not wanting to sleep with her

The rockers on the other hand, denim jacket wearing drinks were pretty cool, still hang with them even years after at local rock bars
>>
>>36615202
I agree with you anon
Those guys weren't right in the head

>Have forest in my village
>Everyone used to hang there
>Only place we didn't go was called "cemetery hill" it was where the goths hung out
>Wasn't actually a cemetery but if anyone went there who wasn't a goth they would get tied up to a tree or post and left there
>>
I was the only goth in the school.
>>
We had a few goths, some skinheads and a bunch of nerds
I was usually with the group of normalfags sometimes the nerds

Perhaps it wasn't as bad as I remember it to be
>>
>>36615133
No one at my high school but I was a emo/scene kid. Fucked some scene girls. Dated and fucked a girl who liked dressing like a doll in pretty shit and makeup and whatever.

It also came in handy a lot as I got older knowing those kinds of post-hardcore bands. A lot of girls liked them when they were younger and it helps bond
>>
>>36615133
Dated a 19 year old scene heroin junkie girl when I was 16.

She was a lazy cunt.
>>
oi ur a goff m8? ill bang u out blud lmaoo
>>
There weren't enough of them to have a discrete clique. All the 'scene'/'alt' kids in my school--goths, punks, emo, drug nerds, people who were just generally weird--formed one large group. I'm sure at least some of them post here, so I won't post a pic, but they were just... I dunno, awkward white kids? I've seen some pics from /fa/ meetups before, those kids remind me of the 'scenesters' from my high school a little. Like, paying more attention to clothing than a real aspie khv would, but stlll obviously socially maladjusted compared to chad.
>>
File: tfwbadback.jpg (33KB, 448x599px) Image search: [Google]
tfwbadback.jpg
33KB, 448x599px
I listened to all the whiny edge lord bands but even as a teenager I recognized how faggoty emo fashion was.

Also being a robot I never wanted attention and understood how attention seeking dressing like that was.
>>
>>36615276

My school had one neo-Nazi kid, lol. I was never sure how serious he was about it. I sorta think it might have been just to shock people, that he didn't really believe it that much. He hung out with 'scene' kids and even though they were all anti-racist they'd rush to this guy's defense whenever somebody said they found his racism unthinkable.

Another thing about this guy: he was really into drugs. Like just constantly on something: acid, MDMA, occasionally coke, often adhd meds.

He eventually got married and had a daughter. I don't know if he actually cleaned up his act or if his daughter is growing up with some insane drug-crazed dad. I know he gave up the Nazism a year or two after we got out of school though.
>>
>>36615133
They were all in the year below me oddly enough.
>>
i was literally the only emo kid at my school
fbtbqh.
>>
>>36615433
I am not sure the one I saw at school was a neo-nazi or just a plain skinhead.
We also had metalheads or whatever you call them.
>>
File: ilovepunkrock.jpg (119KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ilovepunkrock.jpg
119KB, 499x499px
>>36615133
soundcloud trap is the new emo robo' get to work.
>>
>>36615133

Man history is not being kind that whole 'emo' thing. It's starting to look as ridiculous as 80s fashion.
>>
>>36615133
we had a bunch of those at school. i was also considered a scene kid but preferred to hang around the normal people. I did have an alt/goth gf and later on one or two from the emo bunch (emo>goth, sweet jesus). pretty nice but around as fucked up as you'd imagine. then I just dressed normally again. they've been a pretty rare sight as of 2011.
>>
File: jyfj.jpg (109KB, 540x418px) Image search: [Google]
jyfj.jpg
109KB, 540x418px
>>36615133
>had an emo titcow in my year at uni
>used to hang around and smoke week outside the uni all the time
>pretty sure shes into me
>maybe its a delusion
>drink with her sometimes and sucked her tits once or twice on a night out
>>
>>36615133
I tried to be an emo but I was too weird even for them, eventually they just started excluding me from the group.
>>
>>36615354
Literally everyone but me in school was either a chad or a reject that still rejected me.
>>
>>36616766
>pretty sure shes into me
>sucked her tits once or twice on a night out

Is this supposed to be separate, or was there still confusion after the tit sucking?
>>
>>36616766
Why no fucking?
>>
I was the emofag, but much more subtle than those queer looking faggots in OP's pic.
And I was the only one in my school, which made me even more of a robot. But at least some Chads were actually scared of anyone who dressed in all black, they stopped bullying me because they thought I was a potential school shooter
>>
File: 1462547009712.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462547009712.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>36615133
I wanted to punch the little faggots that were into this shit, fuck you sensitive manlet puffers.
>>
>>36618047
Oh yeah, aren't you so cool. Kill yourself
>>
>>36615133
>tfw no comfy emo friends to hang around with and talk about anime and vampire diaries
>>
Most of the kids who were into emo at my school were friends with the "popular," jock-ish kids. It was really strange and went against the whole outcast thing that emo is supposed to signify. All the losers at my school just listened to shit like Cannibal Corpse, which I wasn't into either.

The whole situation made being an actual outcast awkward as fuck, since the biggest popculture phenomenon which should have appealed to me was being adopted by the actual bullies themselves.

Also, there were no cute emo girls at my school. Zero. Completely missed out on that, somehow.
>>
they were all just lesbians who were ugly and werent interesting either, i had no interest in them at all
>>
>>36618257
Emos first, faggot boy.
>>
You're asking a series of questions in which if the first answer is yes then the second is rhetorical as the answer would also be yes, and if the answer to the first question was no the the second answer would also follow the "yes" senario's direction and also be a yes..
>>
>>36615133
I was in style but I always thought the angst was laughable. I was basically a normal guy in skinny jeans and fluffy hair. I even had a few qt scene gfs.

>they constantly bitch about how their life is so tough and hard
>end up laughing or saying it's a petty thing to complain about
>anon, I'm breaking up with you. You never take anything seriously
>>
>>36615362
>understood how attention seeking dressing like that was.
>tfw I didn't realize this at all in HS
I just liked the look of goths so I started wearing all black and skinny jeans
>>
Goth and emos hadn't split into 2 separate groups when I went to school. None of them were qt girls though.

They all grew up to be tumblerina feminazis while all the guys grew up to either be betacucks or homosexuals
>>
>>36615176

The truth about goth/emo girls is that it was always just a fashion decision to them. They never did more than scratch the surface of the subculture to get their "Not like the other girls ;)" points. They treated it like a fad and quickly moved onto the next one

And truthfully, the goths and emos at my school were probably the sluttiest most promiscuous girls in the school. They literally fucked any and everybody except for me ;_; while all the Stacies cycled through the group of Chads
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.