[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots aka depressed khvs, why actually dont want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: CKczJaTUAAAflpv.png (192KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
CKczJaTUAAAflpv.png
192KB, 600x300px
Any robots aka depressed khvs, why actually dont want to commit suicide? Why?
>>
Because my parents are still alive
>>
Because I'm committed to following this wild ride to the end. That, and I actually have it pretty good. Great wealthy family, white, handsome, not a manlet, intelligent. One day things are gonna look up for me!
>>
Parents, thats the only reason fer me
>>
>>36615227
> handsome robot
Wat?
>>
>>36614855
My old man. I'd like to think he'd be sad, but he'd probably just be glad I'd be out the house. If the Army doesn't work out I'm going catch a minimum wage job and start saving for a gun
>>
>>36614855
I stopped caring about that stuff a while ago. It's much more fun if you stop interacting with the normies and just play vidya and watch anime
>>
>>36615302
Sometimes, the autism is just TOO strong.
>>
>>36615344
But it is impossible to completely avoid interaction with them.
>>
>>36615344
This, people need to realize it's the best thing we could do.
>>
>>36614855
i gave up on other people, only thing i do in my free time is smoke weed, play games,excersise and eat healthy, i think im one of the happiest persons at my work now where everyone has to work solitary most of the time.
>>
File: 1408120003515.jpg (104KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408120003515.jpg
104KB, 927x1200px
>>36614855
Because I'd just go to hell for that. Literally from fire to flame.
>>
>>36615227
i'm pretty sure you're delusional, like most of the robots i met that say being white has anything to add to not being a depressed khv.
>>
half the time if i had an instant death button id slam it but im still too much of a pussy to shotgun myself because i dont like the idea of it much, my mom has said "if you ever kill yourself ill be so damned mad id find you in heaven and beat you" and as gay as that is and i dont beilieve in heaven that shows me that if i tried and failed they would treat me like shit.

would a shotgun with 00 buck shot inside the mouth be instant if you pointed it up and back (45 degrees)?
>>
>>36615409
> has balls to buy weed
> robot
>>
>>36615514
it's legal over here.
>>
I'll leave when I goddamn please
>>
Because i'm not depressed, I'm a hikki of 8 years and a HHKV and i'm happy to sit in my room on my computer all day every day until I die beyond my control.

I'm not pathetic like the failed normies that call themselves robots.
>>
because I still have my dick, balls and asshole.
>>
>>36615504
You could end up like that guy from preacher, so consider that
>>
>>36615195
>>36615237

Not gonna pretend to know your circumstances anons, but for what its worth I held off on killing myself for the same reason for a long time and eventually my life got much better. I hope you have the same luck and happiness.
>>
being dead is more dead than being alive

I couldn't play videogames if I was dead
>>
>>36614855
Why would I even consider killing myself? People who consider or think about suicide are pathetic little cowards who think the world owes them a living.
Besides, it's a permanent solution to a very irrelevant and temporary problem so FUCK OFF
>>
I dont obsess over woman because I'm not a faggot
I'm pretty confident I could bang a girl if I wanted to
>>
>>36615361
This. I used to get qts crushing on me all the time in highschool. But when you are truly autistic there's just no way.

Now I am a grown man and the social disconnect is painfully apparent.
>>
>>36614855
Interesting question. I like to think I'm still alive for the sake of my mother. already lost a kid--really doesn't deserve to lose another. though it's probably just an excuse. let's be real, I'm a fucking pussy and I want to keep playing video games lol

I'm also not sat here all day expecting anything. I don't expect sudden magic to happen & for things to get better. I've known that for years. feels fucking good.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.