[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long until intermittent fasting becomes easier? i set myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484764589683.jpg (605KB, 1530x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1484764589683.jpg
605KB, 1530x1489px
how long until intermittent fasting becomes easier? i set myself a 6 hour eating window and im so fucking hungry ;_;
>>
Have you tried a full fast? Hunger disappears almost completely after 24 hours.
>>
It helps if you have a lot of shit to keep you occupied

I find I often eat out of boredom
>>
>>36613940
no it doesn't lol
>>36613942
i have no life tho
>>
>Make friends to help you even more try even making friends with her.
>>
>>36613957

What's the longest you've gone completely without food?
>>
>>36614126
when not sleeping like 3-4 hours its hard lol
>>
>>36613918
I know how you feel. Haven't eaten anything in 8 hours and I know when I go to bed soon I'm going to sleep terribly because I'm so hungry.
>>
>>36614135

I'm telling you that your hunger subsides after 24 hours and is completely gone in 48.

There are a few tricks you could try to wean yourself into a fast.

If you typically have breakfast, replace this with a large black coffee or tea (no sugar, no milk). If this doesn't work, you can try a Bulletproof coffee (home made is fine, don't have to buy the branded shit) or dissolving 1tsp of coconut oil in your coffee.

After a week of this, you can switch your lunch out for coffee as well. After a couple of weeks you realize that food is an addiction and you have the willpower to go without.

Try a 48 hour stock and water fast to get you started after that. Have a good sized but healthy dinner (I typically do 2 grilled chicken breasts, chestnut mushrooms and steamed broccoli), then go to bed.

Drink as much water, tea, coffee and 0 calorie stock (half a Knorr stock cube in a mug of hot water) as you like. You should see a drop on the scale of 5-10 pounds in 2 days.

Good luck :)
>>
>>36613918

Rice Crackers.
>>
>>36614380
>You should see a drop on the scale of 5-10 pounds in 2 days.
The only way you'll lose that much weight in that span of time is by shedding water weight, which is very easy to do since most of one's water comes from solid food and you really have to make a point of drinking it in order to compensate.
>>
>>36613918
Do a full fast first, after that, make sure your meals are HIGH IN FAT. (don't worry, eating fat doesn't make you fat, it's just an unfortunate naming convention) and LOW IN CARBS (that means sugar and breads are NO NO NO, carbs from fiber are okay)

High fat = stay full.
low carb = won't retain the weight.

Drink a fuck ton of water all day.

Done and done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.