[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and my mother just physically beat me up while the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: bully.jpg (38KB, 700x290px) Image search: [Google]
bully.jpg
38KB, 700x290px
I'm 24 and my mother just physically beat me up while the rest of the family held me down.
I have nobody to talk to about this, so i just wanted somebody to know.

Thanks. You can carry on now.
>>
>>36613440
Suck her dick m8
>>
>>36613440
what's the context OP?
>>
>>36613440
>move out OP
Is there an external factor affecting your mother to why she would beat you?
>>
>>36613513
>family "meeting"
>they start accusing me of shit again
>i decide not to take it, and just try to leave
>when i try to leave one of them blocks my path
>i try to push through, they wont let me
>mom on the other side turns into rage mode
>she attacks me while everybody else holds me down
>>
>>36613440
lmao what a fucking faggot

seriously tho you need to make the rest of your family pay for this shit and smack your mom. do it or you're gay and deserve to be bullied.
>>
You probably deserved it. 24 years old, living at home, and crying on /r9k/... pathetic
>>
>>36613440
I'm mad OP! WHAT THE FUCK? That stupid bitch! When she's sleeping take a brick and slam it on her nose. Or just call the cops and sue your mother for physical abuse?
>>
>>36613587
You need to move out, and before you leave, really kick the bitch's ass
>>
>>36613587
what specific accusations though
>not detailing it outright
>implying you were already right in the first place
>>
What did they accuse you of?
>>
>>36613610
this

probably some selfish drug addict
>>
>>36613440
Kill your mother while she's sleeping and then kill yourself.
>>
>>36613605
Need money for that.

>>36613610
My room is in the basement next to a loud water heater. I have it set up so it turns off for 5 hours at night so i can fall sleep. It's been like this for years. Now suddenly they want it turned on all the time because the water is cold. I told them i'm fine with it being turned off for 3 hours for a while to see if the water will still be cold. They weren't listening and kept telling me what a loser i am, how i'm not doing anything for the house, and other unrelated things. I was there to find a solution for the heater problem, nothing else. So i tried to leave when i saw they weren't listening.

>>36613633
I don't do drugs. Or alcohol. Or anything. I buy and cook my own food. I even help pay the bills as much as i'm capable. I'm mostly in my room 24/7.
>>
>>36613762
>tfw you're just an innocent basement dweller
>tfw mommy beat her baby boy
>>
>>36613762

gotcha. yep fuck em.
btw what hours do you sleep?

also fuck em.
>>
>>36613762
they clearly want you out of the house because ur not a normalcunt and they realised u will never be a normalcunt.

get out as soon as u can its only downhill from here
>>
Might as well report it to police as an assault. If anything it should give you motivation to get a job and move out (clearly you are a physical and emotional drain on your family).
If not, beat them up and get thrown out.

Win/win
>>
You deserve better. Are you safe now?
>>
>>36613834
This

oriivnd
>>
>>36613762
get a job and move OUT

till then get some earplugs nigger
>>
Move out you pussy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.