[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like they don't fit in with any group?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: feel.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
4KB, 225x225px
Anyone else feel like they don't fit in with any group?
I don't fit in with normies, I don't like getting wasted, I don't like having dull fake conversations with no real goal, I don't like to watch reality tv.

I don't fit in with robots either, I'm not a complete loser sack of shit who's lost all hope and doesn't even try anymore, I don't have a 2d waifu, I'm not 100% autistic.

I'm just an average nobody.
>>
>I'm not a complete loser sack of shit who's lost all hope and doesn't even try anymore, I don't have a 2d waifu, I'm not 100% autistic.

Yes you are.
>>
>>36613266
same, I'm not a normie but I hate anime and "nerdy" things
>>
File: 14931087764081.jpg (33KB, 276x380px) Image search: [Google]
14931087764081.jpg
33KB, 276x380px
>>36613266
>>36613344

iktf op... voiceless.
>>
What would you consider an interesting conversation? I kind of understand but I do find it easy to have a conversation but I don't necessarily enjoy it since I'm an introvert and it does get exhausting when I want to be alone most of the time.
And not one of those fake "introverts" who is just a loser who can't make friends so they just say they're introverted to justify their loneliness.
>>
File: 1491463548916.png (238KB, 585x574px) Image search: [Google]
1491463548916.png
238KB, 585x574px
>>36613266
>I am interested in nothing

you're complaining about not fitting in but you just sound like a really boring person desu
>>
>>36613266
>worrying about fitting in

There's the issue. I don't try to "fit in" with others. Instead, I just use small things I can facilitate interaction with others over, even if it's me talking about how I don't like something that they like.

They don't end up thinking "Anon, is similar to me.", but it makes them less likely to see me as an enemy or an outcast.
>>
>>36613266
same

>>36613456
>quoting something he didnt say
>>
>>36613266
I am the same for the most part, except I don't mind the waifu meme. Purely as a meme though because I find it comical.
I suggest you find people with a common interest as you, I have a hobby or two where it's all I really care to talk about. Literally couldn't give a fuck otherwise. People try asking me about music, shows, sports and I just say "what's that? I don't know what that is." Sure I know the sports teams, I just couldn't give a fuck because bread and circuses serve no purpose. I think it's because I'm a small town/community person and don't give a hoot about anything outside of that. This living in a city shit is lame as fuck.
>>
File: vohyack.jpg (35KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
vohyack.jpg
35KB, 350x304px
I know that feel so much, famicom

I'm too socially retarded and autistic to be normie. On the other hand, I can't fit here due to not being edgelord and having mostly healthy, normal views on world, society, women etc.
>>
>>36613446
normies that just say whatever that has no relevance to ANYTHING just cause they can't cope with silence
>>
>>36613344
how can you hate anime, have you ever even tried to watch it? You've probably just heard about edgy weeaboo's that make you cringe so hard it turned you off from anime completely.

Just give it a chance, start with cowboy bepop or full metal alchemist
>>
>>36613634
>Implying OP didn't infer it
Fucking "TEKNICKALLY" faggot.
>>
I don't fit in either anon
I love getting wasted i just break shit and hurt myself whilst doing so, so i've yet to find someone to party on my level.
>>
>>36613898
>infer
you mean "imply," the OP may have implied it, but you are the one who inferred it. technically speaking.
>>
>>36613928
Alright, imply then.
>>
>>36613266
Same

this is an original commment
>>
>>36613915
I saw you on intervention
youre the blind ginger cunt right?
>>
>>36613943
>I don't like having dull fake conversations with no real goal, I don't like to watch reality tv

where was he implying that he's boring? he's basically calling other people boring
>>
File: 1492583728971-r9k.gif (6KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492583728971-r9k.gif
6KB, 200x240px
I can't fit anywhere because I'm a fucking empty shell with no interests whatsoever
Anyone knows this feel?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.