[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been on a 4PM to 8AM wake-sleep schedule for the last several

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1479628527947.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479628527947.png
34KB, 633x758px
>been on a 4PM to 8AM wake-sleep schedule for the last several months
>have to take melatonin and concentrated chamomile tea every time before bed or else my sleep schedule becomes even more unstable

Share your sleep disorders in this thread
>>
Also:
>sometimes ussed to "right" myself by staying up past 8AM bedtime until the following evening
>physically can't stay wake for that long anymore because my nocturnal schedule has sapped my fortitude too much
>trapped in the hell of eternal night
>>
>>36613244

You can correct this with exercise. Sleeping those hours I assume you don't have a job, so getting some light cardio in (especially if you're not used to it) will make you want to sleep earlier. Set your alarm for 30 mins earlier each day and resist the temptation to stay in bed when it wakes you.

For a more powerful correction substitute cardio for HIIT and put your alarm back by an hour, you'll be clear in a week.

Good luck :)
>>
>>36613530
First real advice I've gotten on this. Other places assume you're only just a little off schedule and not completely fucked. Thank you anon.
>>
I lived an identical sleep schedule from about 6 years. Ended up getting a first shift job and I was on a 4 am - 8 pm schedule for 7 months. Currently applied for a job that's 6 pm - 4:30 am, so i'm right back on it again. oh well. Being on a normal schedule just doesn't feel right to me
>>
File: whywojack.png (6KB, 204x248px) Image search: [Google]
whywojack.png
6KB, 204x248px
>>36613244
i know this feel becoming skinny bones getting weak and they crack and pop every so often

pale baggy eyes might go out a sunbath but cant find anywhere private and comfy to do it keep forgeting to take my cod liver pills
>>
I've been working on about 4-5 hours of sleep a night during the week for a few years now.

I feel like I am going to die.
>>
>>36613597
So you're vitamin D deficient? Get a multivitamin and ALWAYS take it with your preferred meal.
>>
Sleep's been fucked for years. Even if I'm exhausted I can't fall asleep unless I'm literally passing out. When I do fall asleep it's only for 6 hours at most. Usually I'll wake up after 2-4 and then I can't fall asleep again no matter how tired I am or how long I lie there.

I've been keeping a sleep journal and I cannot discern any kind of pattern, the periodization of sleep just seems completely random. One day I could be passing out around 5 PM and then two days later I'll struggle to go to sleep by 5 AM. I've resigned myself to just taking sleep when I can get it. As you can imagine it's next to impossible to keep any kind of schedule. Energy levels are generally low except in the deep hours of the night. I exercise regularly, recovery is difficult but I make do.
>>
>>36613244
>sleeping at 3am despite waking up at 9am
>one day ended up sleeping at 12am due to not napping
>end up waking up at 3am
>now on a 6am to 9am and 2pm to 6pm sleep schedule
I deserve this I suppose
>>
>>36613651
ats what the cod liver oil is for it's very high in vitamin d
>>
>>36613747
A multivitamin would give you all the other stuff you're probably deficient in, anyway. I'm pretty sure I was B deficient on top of D deficient before I started taking mine.
>>
I'm lucky to sleep by 5-8 AM. Can't fall asleep unless I'm like passing out, usually wake up between 12 and 4.
>>
>>36613244
I used to be like you but ever since police is after me I wake up before 6AM cause that's when they usually show up
>>
>>36613900
Why are the police after you?
>>
>>36613938
I have jail time to serve
>>
>Sleep anywhere between 10 hours to 20 hours
>no fixed sleep schedule at all, pretty much just whenever I'm too tired to sit on my pc and do something
>woke up today at 2pm after doing to bed at midnight
>>
>>36614028
Tell me more. Where do you live? Be vague
>>
>>36614028
Will they force you to get on a better sleep Schedule? Might be worth it. At the very least, you could suicide by cop.
>>
>>36613244
My gf have sex with me when she sleep walks. It's really annoying to get woken up by horny zombie.
>>
>>36614099
I'd accidentally knock a bitch out
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.