[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to give a speech in class (am 18 final year of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 17

File: CULTURALDIVERSITY.jpg (70KB, 648x800px) Image search: [Google]
CULTURALDIVERSITY.jpg
70KB, 648x800px
I'm about to give a speech in class (am 18 final year of high school, fuck it) on how race mixing is bad.

I am nervous but it's worth it to piss off the SJW's, I also have a speech on white genocide.

I will not mention Jewry however.
>>
>>36611068
>am 18
Sure you are, kid.
>>
>>36611068
You're about to make a terrible mistake anon.
You aren't going to persuade any of them, regardless of how brilliant your logic is, because they all have a vested interest in maintaining their reputations. Your reputation, on the other hand, will be ruined. This might not matter to you very much since you're about to graduate, but your high school class will always be loosely in touch after graduation, and you don't want to alienate many of them.
There are ways to piss off SJWs that might actually gain traction with a lot of people in your class; instead of making yourself look like an asshole, you can make them look like the problem instead. But if you spend your time railing against muh race mixing the SJWs are going to look much more reasonable to the rest of your class. Don't help them out.
t.Somebody who's revealed their power level too much
>>
>>36611068

Don't fucking do it.

Just don't,
>>
That hair is fucking terrible. Why does negroid hair prevail genetically when it is so undesirable?
>>
>>36611068
You're going to ruin your life for nothing. You won't raise awareness, you won't redpill people you'll just ruin your life and possibly get put on several lists.

That would be a stupid thing to do.
>>
>>36611068
Race mixing is bad and white genocide is real, but you probably don't know why because you're a 18 year old identity seeker who's trying to be edgy and non-conformist whilst parroting whatever /pol/ and your favourite edgy youtuber brand tells you. You'll make a fool of yourself, lose all your friends and the rest of your year will be hell.
>>
All in all white genocide is a good thing. You crackers have been running shit way to long, and your fucking it up. Ever see an African, Arab, or Asian destroy the planet with their technology? Didn't think so.
>>
>>36611253
>your high school class will always be loosely in touch after graduation
Is this how it's supposed to be? I haven't ruined my reputation or anything, but I don't think there's any way for any of my classmates to contact me.
>>
File: wo.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36611068
>I also have a speech on white genocide.
>>
>>36611352
this. the girls in your class will fucking crucify you on faceberg. keep it inside
>>
File: 1492212597330.jpg (20KB, 320x401px) Image search: [Google]
1492212597330.jpg
20KB, 320x401px
>>36611372
>Their technology

Ahahahahahahahahah
Oh no mister black man please don't use your pointy sticks
>>
>>36611068

Anon you're going to look autistic and people will probably feel sorry for you. No one will be influenced by you.

Sorry that's just how it is senpai. There's more effective ways to spread this idea.
>>
>>36611068
Explain to me how race mixing is bad? I'm mixed race and have a white gf. I would like to hear your rational argument on this
>>
>>36611501
For the majority of human history nonwhites have been the main contributors to the scientific and technological advancement of the the species. I'm sorry you've never opened up a history book so your scope of history is extremely miopic.
>>
>>36611836
Individual cases wouldn't be bad, but normalising it destroys the cultural fabric of society. The (((globalists))) want one race and one culture to make as much money as possible.
>>
>>36611897

>Living in 10000 BC
>"""Technology""" has been invented by blacks
>live in 2017 AD
>nothing of importance invented by blacks in the past 4000 years
>>
>>36611068
You will look back on this and cringe so hard.
>>
>>36611897

>Logic
>Science
>Newtonian physics
>Calculus
>Quantum mechanics
>The computer

What is it that whites missed out on?
>>
Wait OP. Why exactly is race mixing bad?
>>
If you think only "SJWs" are going to have a problem with your speech then you're fucking stupid, you shouldn't be listening to /pol/ RPers on anything.
>>
>>36611068
Holy fuck you are honestly retarded. Stop reading /pol/ and NEVER REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL. It doesn't matter how right you are, there's just some things you will instantly regret saying no matter the context.
>>
>>36612032
Yes, but how many of those did you invent?
>>
>>36611296
Return to plebbit. You were in another thread being an insufferable cunt too.
>>
>>36612131
Mixed race fag here

It kinda sucks because you dont belong to any race and when you read history you never think damn thats my ancestors you tend to think of them as someone elses. Hanging out with whites your the black guy of the group. Hanging out with blacks you're the white guy of the group

Whilst biologically my genes are closer to a random other mixed race member of the public than either of my own parents
>>
>>36612275
He's right though. You have to be in the honeymoon phase of reading /pol/ to actually think this is anything but retarded. OP probably just discovered /pol/ last month and now he's so knee deep in their brainwashing that he genuinely believes it's now his life's mission to stop "white genocide".

Even /pol/ will tell you this is a fucking retarded idea and something you will forever regret.
>>
>>36612349
Also i do think the white genecide thing is bullshit people can choose to race mix or not just tends to be bad
>>
>>36611395
my high school graduating class was like 70 or something so i am vaguely aware of what most of them are doing and still see a select few of them who live in my city (not where we lived when we were in high school, naturally)

with normiebook and other social media, most people who graduated after the middle of the last decade probably have ready access to most of the people they went to high school with, even if they never do anything with it

most of the time you just see that so and so got pregnant or so and so is getting married or whatever
>>
You're going to regret this when you're older. Just keep that in mind. Coming from someone who also has a disdain for racemixing
>>
File: sDfgdffds.jpg (773KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sDfgdffds.jpg
773KB, 2048x1536px
Guys I am conflicted as I give the speech on Monday. What else could I do it on? It is very conflicting and I'm a socially awkward dweeb so I just want to spout my opinion.
>>
>>36612475
Do it on the Battle of Tours and Battle of Vienna
>>
>>36612475

You're fucked. There's nothing wrong with race mixing it's only a matter of preference. Your speech will come off as heavily opinionated and combined with your self proclaimed autism will leave a highly unfavorable view of you to your classmates.
>>
>>36612355
The fuck are you talking about faggot? Who said anything about being a good idea? How new are you?
>>
>>36611068
Please don't do this. I revealed my power level just a little and it ruined my life DONT DO IT
>>
>>36612475
Lol it's just rogue redditors pretending to be pol coming in here. Don't sweat it man, if you give a good presentation it will go over well.
>>
>>36612475
Does the speech need to be persuasive? Informative? Can give you plenty of easy topics
>>
>>36611068
Do it, greentext the classes reactions.
>>
File: 1489309585018.png (500KB, 610x534px) Image search: [Google]
1489309585018.png
500KB, 610x534px
Do it, OP, this will show you as a rational and logical person who is not afraid to show his opinion and defend it. Normalfags will actually be redpilled, don't listen to these reddit plebs here. There is literally nothing that can go wrong.
>>
>>36612662
This cunt gets it. I guarantee at least a quarter will have their opinion changed by you even if they won't admit it. Drop some redpills man
>>
File: 1472503155829.png (37KB, 1016x662px) Image search: [Google]
1472503155829.png
37KB, 1016x662px
>/pol/ coming out of the woodwork
>>
>>36611068
>race mixing
>white genocide
>jewry

Look anon, ignore the haters and use everything you need from the above list to make your point.

You see, logic always wins out over trendy political trends.

So, (video) record you're presentation and upload it to YouTube. Share the link with us.

Be sure and have your full real name as your YouTube account. You should get full credit for your well-informed, deftly-argued, logical masterpiece.

Good luck ! :)
>>
>>36611068
Do it man ! And tell us the result
>>
>>36612131
I'm mixed and I'm ugly.
>>
>>36611068
you will regret this lmao...
u know those greentexts they write about the time they fucked up? thats gonna be you in a few years when you are aware. there is a reason the KKK wore masks. to fuckign HIDE

good luck edgelord
>>
How can anything be bad when everything is meaningless? You dont know what is going on.
>>
>>36614230

Maybe you just have body dysmorphic disorder.
>>
>>36611068
Piss off sjw? More like annoy every single person in the class. I'd cringe so hard I'd either have to challenge you or just leave. Don't do it OP. For your own good. That's way too autistic.
>>
File: Noooo.jpg (31KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
Noooo.jpg
31KB, 400x299px
>>36611068
NO, NO, NO! OP hold off! Please listen to me! I know for a fact you're in highschool, don't do this stupid shit! It doesn't matter if you give that speech, is it that important?
>Pros: You give a speech on race mixing to SJW
>Cons: Everyone hates you, no one really gets " red pilled " as they'll ignore you, and highschool will be hell as people will tease you.

Don't be an idiot, I did it in the past and it was really stupid! This is just fucking 101 on how to get bullied.
>>
>>36611068
>I will not mention Jewry however.

Just dog whistle, you retard.
>>
>>36611372
>You crackers have been running shit way to long, and were fucking it up

fify
>>
>>36611068
>countless of studies done on racemixing
>they all show positive results, better DNA mixup, healthier babies, reduced risks on illnessses etc.
>anon says its bad because /pol/ says so
okay
>>
>>36611068
don't do it. this will get you in more trouble than you think.
>>
>>36611068
It's a retarded idea but do it because it'll cause a lot of media backlash and I'm bored and that'd be funny.
>>
>>36611068
for the love of god you should bring up the ZOG conspiracy. Dont make it about religion or race. position your arguments on it as though it was a hostile state that has invaded american politics and society thru cultural marxism and jewish communism.
>>
Absolutely do it please. Stand up for what you believe in. If they hate you for saying the truth, well fuck them. Besides if your about to graduate youll never see most of them again
>>
>>36611068
Do it op. Youll never have anything to so with those ppl from your school ever again. Anyone who tells you not to is still in high school and hence still trapped in high school politics
>>
>>36611068
Don't do it anon.
You're not gonna redpill anyone, and you won't show the libtards a "new perspective". You will however ruin your chances at having a career further in life and even graduating probably.

You live in a tyranny and you have to act accordingly to that. This is not a battle that can be won by you, you must look to other methods for fighting the tyranny.
>>
jeopardize self
for the sake of 4chan memes?
you should sleep on it
>>
File: 1431946172490.gif (478KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
1431946172490.gif
478KB, 400x319px
What's actually wrong with race mixing though?
>>
>>36611068
>the /pol/cucks whining about muh white genocide are all basement dwelling virgin neets
huh, what a suprise
really tickles the old brain veins
>>
>>36611068
>/pol/tards are high schoolers
Who knew.
>>
You should also work in somehow how white people are going to wind up in the same scenarios as Jews were if another mass scale holocaust event was to ever happen. Just point out all the censorship, allowed racism towards whites, etc. See their reactions.
>>
>>36611068
you probably think you'll sound like some badass redpilled pseudo intellectual but in reality you'll just come across as a nazi autist
>>
File: 1478302858612.gif (646KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
1478302858612.gif
646KB, 400x424px
>>36616084
>how white people are going to wind up in the same scenarios as Jews were if another mass scale holocaust event was to ever happen
>>
>>36612349
this guy gets it
but i don't see it as a bad thing, it just means that i cannot relate to the concept of nationalism or racial heritage at all

i don't get why it's even moderately a thing
i'd want to feel pride in my own accomplishments. it's like that sports fan who acts all high and mighty when their team wins and all withdrawn and anti-social or overly-defensive when their team loses
like, who gives a shit?
>>
>>36611068
anon watch this video anon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmGEsTPrhwY
now think about it hard,
thats going to be you
>>
Why do Jews need to kill all the white people if they already control the world?
>>
>>36616102
>redpilled
kind of weird how that term mutated like it did,
only 4 years ago people who subscribed to red pill shit whined about the evils of "shaming language" but now they throw cuck out like crazy.
>>
>>36616017
read this
>>36612349
im mixed and i can relate to this bot
>>
>>36611068
http://www.strawpoll.me/12842742
>>
>>36616107

The same amount of hate whites are receiving is tantamount to how the Jews were being treated in the 30s up until the holocaust actually happened.
>>
Here's my opinion m8...

Highschool is almost over. You got 1 month left TOPS. You are a robot. No one there likes you anyway. They might have even made you miserable at one point or another. They might have bullied you. Why don't you at least get back at em a bit, make them feel a few brief moments of disgust?

Honestly, my one friend went on a race rant and his SJW friend (female) started crying. Trust me, I regret not living on the edge more in highschool.
>>
>>36616017
At the very least, it can fuck up the kids identity by being "different" or perceiving himself to be so
>>
Try and also work in how multiculturalism failing is not a new phenomenon and it has been going on for hundreds and thousands of years and it is one of the reasons war breaks out.
>>
>>36611068

I have another idea for you.

Point out how the West becomes increasingly less free-speech because of the SJW nonsense.

You will actually find a LOT of data about it, instead of race-mixing, which we all know is bad, but nobody ever conducts research on that because its 'taboo'. Last Berkeley fights between antifa and alt-right should be enough of an interesting subject that if you present it in an informative way, you might redpill someone.

Don't jump out with the bitterest of the pills right out of start. Start from debunking cultural marxism we all live in.
>>
File: file.png (302KB, 1526x915px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
302KB, 1526x915px
>>36616203
Who would perpetrate this white holocaust?
>>
>>36611068

JUST DO IT!!!

And if they don't like it just Columbine the shit out of them
>>
>>36611068
hide your power level you retard
>>
>>36614230
Don't blame your ugliness on you being mixed race.
>>
>>36614793
No they don't.

Objectives. This study compared the health and risk status of adolescents who identify with 1 race with those identifying with more than 1 race.

Methods. Data are derived from self-reports of race, using the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health (Add Health), which provides a large representative national sample of adolescents in grades 7 through 12. Respondents could report more than 1 race.

Results. Mixed-race adolescents showed higher risk when compared with single-race adolescents on general health questions, school experience, smoking and drinking, and other risk variables.

Conclusions. Adolescents who self-identify as more than 1 race are at higher health and behavior risks. The findings are compatible with interpreting the elevated risk of mixed race as associated with stress.
>>
File: Sean Duffy Family.jpg (386KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Sean Duffy Family.jpg
386KB, 2048x1280px
>>36611068

I hate these creepy CG people so much. Whoever made them also seems to think the US is 1/3rd White 1/3rd Asian 1/3rd black. You could build a better case for a future Anglo-Mestizo race.
>>
>>36611068
what makes it worth it?
>>
>>36617361
The personal satisfaction, I would imagine.
>>
Maybe opt for a more subtle red pill? Are we doing enough to integrate newcomers if gays are attacked in Malmo and London has a backlog of 100's of FGM cases?

(This is one of the best ways to hurt the Leftists. The various group of losers that make up their base have conflicting goals and grievances.)

Smart. The JQ is something people need to stumble upon themselves.
>>
>>36617394
the question was where is that satisfaction coming from
>>
>>36617475
From saying what is on your mind, instead of being meek and unassertive.
>>
>>36616280
the jews
organic
>>
>>36617485
is that inherently satisfying?
it'd seem that's the assumed/ideal norm.
seems doubtful "saying something that you thought" is the source of the satisfaction, which is to say nothing of the question of whether it'd have been on his mind in the first place were it not something that would potentially "piss off the SJW's"
>>
>>36617573
It is satisfying for someone who has been overlooked to assert himself. By making other people angry, you are switching the positions, making them the impotent ones and you the one in control.
>>
>>36617622
doesn't that reversal of roles imply the feeling of impotence in the first place, and was/is that feeling justified in either case?
does making someone angry make them impotent?
what does making people angry put you in control of?
>>
>>36617694
>doesn't that reversal of roles imply the feeling of impotence in the first place
Yes. If you cannot speak your mind you cannot assert yourself.
>and was/is that feeling justified in either case?
Justification is a matter of opinion.
>does making someone angry make them impotent?
In effect it does, because they cannot act on the anger due to societal constraints.
>what does making people angry put you in control of?
Speaking your mind is a way of imposing yourself on the world. If by doing so, you anger others, then you have caused their emotional state to change, putting you in control of their mood.
>>
>>36611068
You're truly doing God's work OP. It's a great risk at your own life you're taking there, so godspeed. I really hope you get alive out of this.
>>
>>36617750
>Justification is a matter of opinion.
it appears to be an opinion you hold, based off the preceding line, why not just answer "yes?"

>If you cannot speak your mind you cannot assert yourself.
>they cannot act on the anger
how do you define "cannot?"
Clearly he, and anyone, can. How do you define acting on the anger?

In the case of the OP, you appear to define action as the speech itself, do you believe that people who don't agree with him will be unable to speak?
>>
>>36612349
I have an acquaintance who is race mixed and I wished he was as logical and redpilled as you seem to be.
Seriously, the guy is a fucking bleeding heart liberal who is literally thinking "we're all humans, we need to take all the refugees in the world" and "whitey is responsible for everything bad in the world, we owed it to all blacks and browns to take them in".
I don't even care about your race, I just want a friend who can see reality and isn't an emotional, naive, hardcore ideologist when it comes to politics and can think straight.
>>
>>36617836
>it appears to be an opinion you hold
That is an assumption you have made. In any case my opinion is not relevant.
>Clearly he, and anyone, can. How do you define acting on the anger?
SJWs do not engage in discussion, it is not a part of their repertoire. The way they assert their opinions is by silencing through peer pressure and bullying, sometime violence.
>>
>>36611068
Man, don't do that. Normies are so fucking indoctrinated on muh 6 gorillion that they will react completely emotional and won't give any counter-arguments. Their brains will just be shut off instantly if you mentions Jews in even the slightest critical context.
>>
>>36616073
>all /pol/acks are virgins lmao xD
Hello Stacy, did Chad dump you for today?
>>
>>36616203
Then tell me why Jews were thrown out of over 100 countries in the course of human history?
Was it always because of muh anti semitism?
That's like a drunkard being thrown out of every pub in town and it's somehow always the pub's fault for throwing him out.
>>
>>36617989
Oh sorry, I misread that sentence in the end. Kek
>>36617989
>>
>>36617942
It's relevant because, in this discussion, I'm asking for it in exchange for my own. Pretending like it isn't relevant appears to be a ploy to imbue your argument with a perceived impartiality that it doesn't possess.

>SJWs do not engage in discussion, it is not a part of their repertoire
this seems like a pretty wide net to cast. Does this mean that believing in certain things (e.g. an ideological position opposite to OP's) immediately and definitively means you do not engage in discussion?

You describe a lot of ways that you say SJW's assert their will over others, but immediately preceding this post you'd said that they would not be able to act on their anger, which again brings up the question "how do you define 'cannot'?"
>>
>>36618209
The discussion is not about who is justified to have what opinion and such. It is about psychological processes.
>but immediately preceding this post you'd said that they would not be able to act on their anger
Their tactics are not effective when the intended victim have already shown such a blazen disregard for his social status, and obviously they cannot react violently in such a situtation without getting in trouble for it, in which case it would probably cause OP more satisfaction.
>>
>>36611068
The biggest mistake I've made when writing anything, especially speeches, is that I would often try to address outward things I couldn't personally relate to much, even talking about a subject I knew well fell to shit once I drifted too far away from myself.

Point is, being a teenager talking about this kinda stuff when you hardly have any factual, personal or anecdotal experience with it is setting sail for failure. You're punching above your weight, I guarantee you that the negative effects of race mixing don't impact your daily life nearly enough for you to make a half-way compelling argument. I'm mixed race and I can't even claim that.
>>
>>36612396
You're the kind of person that claims to be a normie but secretly enjoyes all those juicy rumors.
You probably still stalk your crush on facebook despite having an obese wife and ugly children, hoping she would one day finally fall for you.
>>
>>36618388
claims to be a robot. just die stupid normalfag
>>
>>36611460
can't wait for them screenshots
>>
>>36618310
Maybe in uni, but its highschool
I remember making speeches up on the spot there and still doing alright
As long as you sound passionate and like you know what you're talking about your dunce teacher and classmates wont know the difference
>>
File: 1424922938087.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424922938087.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>36611068
>It's a white kid who thinks /pol/ has all the answers to the world's problems episode
Please do it. I'm begging you. It's not like you have a reputation to keep in tact, I guarantee you're already in support of MGOTW and own some product with pepe the frog on it. Literally nothing to lose! "Redpill" those normies about how superior the aryan race is even though you're constantly getting your shit pushed in by the jews and cucked by the blacks.
>>
>>36611068
Do't do this,you gonna fuck up your life,don't do that shit.
>>
>>36618302
which, for the third time, calls into question your use of "cannot"
>if you cannot speak your mind you cannot assert yourself
>they cannot act
etc

The discussion is very much about whether or not it was justified to have felt impotent in the first place, since that feeling of impotence is the sole point given, so far, which produced the feeling satisfaction in the first place.
>>
>>36611068
Just do it faggot.
Sure, they will not like it.
But you will be remembered. What do you got to lose?
Glory is yours but you have to seize it.
>>
File: whitegenocide.png (35KB, 576x436px) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.png
35KB, 576x436px
>>36611068
Daily reminder, that the white population actually rose by tens of thousands from the last 10 years

https://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
>>
>>36618517
The immediate response to being angry is to physically attack the source of your anger. Attacking someone physically is illegal and will likely get you in a lot of trouble.
It could also be through causing someone psychological distress, which depending on what person OP is, could be impossible too.
In this case they have no way to absolve themselves of frustration, which will then turn into resentment that will wear them down for an extended period of time, beyond the initial period of anger.
>The discussion is very much about whether or not it was justified to have felt impotent in the first place
No. Whether you think it was or wasn't, it is still the case that OP felt as he did.
>>
>>36618689
>The immediate response to being angry is to physically attack the source of your anger
I dispute this claim
>>
>>36616147
because we can still defeat them. we're the only ones. we always have been.

LEL I'm half jewish
>>
File: IMG_1499.png (560KB, 711x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1499.png
560KB, 711x710px
>>36611408
>>36611068
>Just do the speech on white genocide. Leave out race mixing.

This is the right solution.
>>
>>36618793
What about do you dispute?
>>
>>36618484
>constantly getting our shit pushed in by the jews and cucked by the blacks

white people don't lose lol
>>
>>36611372
40 points to Grififndor!
>>
>>36611068
Do it, but make it vague or humorous. If you can get people laughing you can plant the idea in their head and make it seem as though is was ironic humor . Tldr make it as nice sounding as possible
>>
>>36618993
Don't you have another school to shoot up, Hyde?
>>
>>36612349

I guess it heavily depends where you live. Being mixed in NYC has no drawbacks like this, your friend circles would be varied mixed or not.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.