[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a /drug/ thread >inb4 straight edge nu-males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 14

File: 4L_DfQv8KOp.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4L_DfQv8KOp.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Can we have a /drug/ thread
>inb4 straight edge nu-males talk about muh degeneracy and health

What are you using?

How often?

How have drugs helped you/hurt you?
>>
Just smoked a small joint
High af laying down on my hammock outside
I have to be up for work in like 5 hours but it doesnt mater
Ill just smoke at work like i do everyday to get me through the day
>>
File: IMG-20170411-WA0000.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170411-WA0000.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Been dabbing every day for the past two years. Go through an ounce of terpene flavored Clear every 2 weeks or so. AMA
>>
>>36610815
Fucking degenerate fagit
>>
File: t3_62ohw6.jpg (276KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
t3_62ohw6.jpg
276KB, 1080x1349px
>got off work early
>next two days off
>pickup some beer on the way home
>smoke two bowls
feelin' all warm and fuzzy bros. my weekend starts now
>>
>>36610815
Only coffee now, took a break from that too for a while because it makes me tired when I drink it too frequently. Only illegal drugs I've tried are cannabis and ecstasy. It was interesting and mind-expanding for a little while but the disadvantages eventually outweighed the advantages. Made me literally drop in iq and get worse memory, also made me feel dirty on a deep level. Took probably over a year to heal from fully.
>>
>>36612145
I'll add that only cannabis was mind-expanding. Ecstasy only made me feel fuzzy inside iirc. Eventually cannabis became less and less mindfucking and more and more just made me feel fuzzy inside.
>>
>>36610815
>What are you using?
cocaine
>How often?
almost every other day
>How have drugs helped you/hurt you?
Coke makes jerking off for hours a ton of fun. It hasn't affected my personal life so far
>>
>>36610815
Muh degeneracy and health
>>
I'm trying to stop smoking weed.
Gives me anxiety, ruins my productivity if I'm trying to work, makes me feel groggy the next day.

Those aren't even the reasons I'm trying to quit, though. I wanna quit because it makes me stop having dreams. I went almost a week without smoking and I was having crazy vivid dreams every time I slept, even if only for 2-3 hours. I still smoke whenever someone offers though.

I had a wildly uncontrolled opiate/heroin problem for a while but I quit. I'd take some lortabs or Oxycodone if I had any, and probably heroin too if I was in good company.
>>
>>36611442
tf is that? looks tasty
>>
I like taking adderall and reading books. Doesn't really count as doing drugs for me though because there is nothing recreational about it

Having a few drinks is nice but I hate the feeling of being drunk and I fucking hate hangovers, which have gotten worse as I get older (23 nao)

Weed is great but I stopped smoking when I was around 17 due to a few paranoid/depressive experiences getting too stoned.
>>
>>36610815
Mostly just weed. Used to drink more than I smoked but realized I make very poor decisions while drunk (after about 5 beers I will drunk text/call my ex's most of the time). Also being drunk began to make me get nauseous if I was still drunk when I went to bed. Nowadays I only drink maybe once a month. But as for weed I've been smoking every day for the past 5-6 months. Try not to smoke during class or work though I occasionally do. Mostly just after 6 and then smoke til I go to bed (12-2 AM). Noticed my tolerance is finally going up. Used to be able to get high every day for a week off a gram and a half, now I'm up to about 3 grams a week.
>>
>>36612889
everyday smoker here, that is a universal side effect of weed is that it lessens the quality of your REM sleep so you don't dream. unfortunately youre techincally less rested too, although I feel pretty good most mornings
>>
>>36612919
$300 Flow apple dab rig my friend won by "liking and sharing this post" on instagram. Inside is RezBlock and some diffusion beads
>>
>>36612930
does it make you a better and faster reader? because im a fucking slow and shit reader, sadly.
>>
>>36613077
Yes. However, you need to have the will to read. It's very easy to take adderall and jerk off on the computer for hours (literally or figuratively).
>>
>>36613169
So it makes you horny as well? Also, I guess it's not something you'd want to do every single time you read for the rest of your life, so maybe just better to accept that I'm a slow reader?
>>
>>36613261
No, doesn't make you horny necessarily, just makes it so that you get intensely trapped and focused doing whatever you're doing. If you're drawing something in MS paint, an hour will pass and you won't even notice. Same goes for if you're browsing 4chan or jerking off or whatever.

I am prescribed it so I pretty much do take it whenever I want to do some serious reading, but yeah. I think that the simple act of reading a lot makes you a better reader.

Let me put it this way. Since I have done a lot of reading, I could read a short chapter in a book in one sitting, not lose focus, and absorb it all without the drug. However, I am very "ADD" so I am probably not going to read 100 pages in a day without the drug. Serious reading/study = I'll probably need the drug, light reading and absorption = I don't need the drug.
>>
File: 1378452087438.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
1378452087438.png
450KB, 449x642px
Just finished some oxy, its my second time doing it the first time was awful thought i'd give it a second chance. I don't get what all the hype is about, felt ok not great or amazing like all I've heard about it. Now I'm all itchy and strung out.
>>
>>36610815
I have done over 35 drugs, soon 37 over a year. I fucked up a lot, especially with stimulant which almost ruined my life and made me paralysed.
Now I have found a better equilibrium. I am sober all week until saturday night where I do dissociative (tomorrow i'll do 2f-ketamine) and/or synth cannabinoids. Sunday I can drink and vape synthcannabinoids, but no disso.

I also exercise, and feel much better. I sleep better too since I don't drug myself to sleep.
>>
>>36612889
I had the same problem, I quitted when it made me depressed. On it myself image was distorted, and not positively. I will never start doing it everyday again, but I won't say no if I have a opportunity.
>>
>>36610815
Morphine, too much, tolerance is so high I can't even get high off of 5x normal dose. I really need to take a tolerance break, but I can't go without getting high all the time because my life is incredibly boring and fucking sucks. How do I find the willpower to take a tolly break, anons? I really, really need it.
>>
lsd is cool
marijuana is for plebs
coke is for winners
>>
>>36615529
Kratom for withdrawal, and try another class of drug, like dissociatives for instance would be a good idea for little while. Then you can go back.

If you need willpower just remember that tolerance if it gets too high won't go back to zero.
>>
>>36615547
If you aren't rich af and still do coke when there are so many stimulants available for 4* time cheaper you are an idiot.
>>
>>36615630
Kratom doesn't do shit for me, unfortunately. Or maybe I just don't notice it. I'm not sure. Just how >subtle is it?
>>
I've toned down use of coke, ket, weed, lsd and speed this year. I've limited caffeine to a 100mg here and there. I have however started using Ritalin to help study with exams. I think I'm having serious problems with being able to concentrate when I'm not on Ritalin. I used to be able to study for hours and hours from coming home from school to bedtime. Now I'm in university I can't sit and focus on something for half an hour before losing focus and doing something else.

Is Ritalin fucking me over for life here? How does adderall compare to it?
>>
>>36616131
Subtle for me who is an opiate virgin basically, i tried heroin, but never did fucked my tolerance. I am recommending it only to tamper withdrawal, not to get high.
I recommend dissociatives then to have fun.
This way you take care of both physical addiction and psychological addiciton.
>>
>>36616259
Adderall is worse, will fuck you up even more. I mean it is speed, so you know the effects.
Maybe university has gotten less interesting, or you have too much freedom now.
My advice would be to lay it off and start working again. Will is a muscle.
>>
File: e39b59ec0fa1160c2e329ae572c6a36f.jpg (860KB, 1280x1826px) Image search: [Google]
e39b59ec0fa1160c2e329ae572c6a36f.jpg
860KB, 1280x1826px
All I do is smoke weed and drink every day. I don't remember the last day I didn't. I'm doing alright I guess, but I'm still young and college is nearly over
>>
>>36610815
Pretty sure most straight edge peeps don't give a shit as long as you're not puffing smoke in their face. I know I don't but there are a few militant ones.
>>
File: 1490248924802.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490248924802.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
my first batch of kratom will be here monday hopefully. I'm tired of relying on shit like weed and alcahol and pills to mellow me out. and I'm just about through chasing highs. gonna have to go on actual scripts soon though. If the kratom goes well I'm stocking up before it gets banned (if ever) or I might grow my own. never had the patience for botanicals but on opiates I have the patience for EVERYTHING
>>
>>36617335
Grow poppy then and make opium. I don't know if you can grow good kratom in the us ?
>>
>>36617270
The problem is that politic they are maintaining is creating lots of problems, for addicts and for them. Drug war cost too much.
>>
Used to be really into the drugs/alcohol when I was 18-20. Have tried:
>Acid
>Shrooms
>DMT
>MDMA
>Nangs
>Ritalin
>Oxy
>Weed (of course)
Then I had a bad experience on acid, and started to notice that I was barely passing uni and was drinking/smoking every night and that was probably why.

I still drink/smoke on social occasions (moderation is key), but my days of wild drug experimentation are far behind me. I feel like a somewhat functioning member of society now.
>>
>>36617596
You could still experiment with psychedelics/dissociatives on a set day of the week and be a productive member of society.
>>
>>36611442
What's it like being in a legal state?
>>
>>36614302
take benadryl with it if you don't wanna itch
>>
Finally getting some coke this weekend after many dry months. Using a girl who loves me to get it then going out alone and hopefully cheating on her. Then doing the rest with her the next day and hopefully banging (she's wanted to wait) then slowly dumping her. I'm moving soon anyway and I've only known her a bit but she wants to stay in contact and visit me next year and shit. Too much

I have never liked weed, had a few decent times with it but mainly it makes me feel bad. I have to remember to breath and I physically feel things more intensely, it's like my body locks up and I can't do anything. Coke is way more casual imo, just makes me feel like how I imagine a regular person feels. Makes me want to break shit and get fucked up

Shrooms are really nice. Sipped some shroom tea and munched a little bit by a lake last time. Beautiful day, felt like my color blindness was cured. Just felt very at peace, even the come up was comfy. Sitting alone on a cold windy dock unable to not cry with a stomach ache thinking about the cruelty of the world, then returning to my friends and feeling that everything was alright was great.

Did not like acid much. Good times for sure but I felt very alone whenever I went out for a cigarette. Couldn't eat. Trip lasted 20+ hours. Thought I was done and drove, but the street lights blurred together in 2d. This was a gel tab, never read much about them. Friends abandoned me at a party which caused me to become a paranoid wreck and unlocked some sort of psychosis. Lying in bed I thought I was never coming back.

Been wanting to try xanax. Not sure what else I'd do. Maybe mild opiates. Mostly I just drink and smoke cigs
>>
>>36615644
idk man, for people like me, (not him) cocaine and traditional stimulants/amphetamines have 2 totally different feels to them
>>
>>36612930
>doesn't count for taking drugs
Oh, so I guess amphetamine is now not described as taking a drug. It clearly doesn't alter your dopamine whatsoever, no sir.
>>
>>36610815
Drugs are a dead-end. You're being an idiot and you will look back in shame once you realize it.
>>
File: IMG-20170422-WA0000.jpg (351KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170422-WA0000.jpg
351KB, 3264x1836px
>>36610815
Ive been taking a lot of codeine lately, found a pharmacy that sells me 20 30mg tablets for 2 euros
>>
>>36617764
wtf where my guy isn't it rx only
>>
>>36617802
Yes, yes it is.
However in Barcelona i walked in a random pharmacy and explained i just came to spain and my perspiration ran out, a bit of friendly negotiations later and boom 120 count for under 10 euros
>>
>>36617726
I am not talking about amp. You have other NDRI. I like 3-fpm, ethylphenidate. Others that are better but I didn't do like Hex-en or a-php.
You have cathinone...
Sure amp and coke aren't the same they don't work the same on your brain.
>>
>>36612930
>>36617743
Yeah just like alcohol is not a drug too. Remember, if the governement makes it legal it is not a drug !
>>
>>36617762
Nice bait. nice bait. NNNIIIIEE
>>
>>36610815
I want to try DMT once
>>
>>36617864
"traditional stimulants" was the keyword.
>>
>>36617651
True. I don't regret the time I spent doing psychs. I had some fun times, and learned a lot about myself, but my last trip was pretty fucking terrifying, and I'm just too scared to do it again.
A few drinks with friends on Friday/Saturday nights, and a joint or two on a Sunday afternoon is enough for me now.
>>
>>36617864
cathinones are literally somali nigger trash, desu.
>>
What do you mean ? That all non-cocain stimulant are "traditionnal" ?
>>
>>36617906
Everyone should.
The first time I tried it I was amazed that it was possible for a drug to do what it did. It's honestly the most thrilling thing I have ever experienced.
>>
>>36617938
I am scare of psych too now, but because of the bodyload. I fucking hate it. That is why I prefer dissociatives, or more precisely ketamine analogs.
>>
>>36617902
Just a former drug user telling the truth. Doing drugs is fucking retarded.
>>
>>36617971
Is there any drawback to doing it?

I also don't know where to get any. I've done a few steroid cycles so I know where to get "sensitive" substances but DMT is kind of a thing of its own. I don't know what I would do to procure it and buying in person is the riskiest way to do it.
>>
>>36617963
No, you are mixing them up with Khat, the plant that they chew.
4-mmc, or mephedrone is a cathinone that most describe as having a better rush IV than cocaine. Most prefer it over MDMA.
Cathinone is a very large family. You also have MDPV that makes you go into psychosis really fucking fast and very different than 4-mmc.
>>
>>36618005
Yeah great, you fucked up therefore no one can use them ? I fucked up big time on drugs, now I have a schedule and they have ZERO negative impact on my life.
I don't drink alcohol or coffee during the week, 100% sober. I exercise and I eat well. It is called self-control. Some people are born with, some people develop it like me, some people won't.
I don't understand why humans have this tendencie to force their personal experience on others.
>>
>>36617970
No, Not at all. when the majority of people think of what would be considered 'traditional stimulants' they're going to think of dexamp, dexedrine, ephedrine, racemic amphetamine, methylphenidate, methamphetamine, maybe even as far to say lisdexamphetamine, even though its only a prodrug to dexamp. (but most people probably wouldn't know that). The majority of people would not define the drugs you listed as "traditional". and that's totally fine, nobody's gonna give a shit unless they're using and even then, to a lesser extent.
but you stated that doing coke when there's so many other stims available is idiotic, when for a lot of people like me, they're just two different animals and I like both of them.
>>
>>36610815
>Really want to get into shrooms/LSD
>Not afraid of bad trips
>Worried I'll get Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder (HPPD)
>>
>>36618093
I guarantee you doing drugs on the weekend is a net loss for you. There really is nothing they could add to your life. They cost a lot of money, they alienate people who don't do them so you're stuck with only druggie friends, they throw your natural mental / hormonal balance out of whack so you're less of a man during the week as well etc. etc.
>>
>>36618023
Well there's always the possibility of a bad trip, of course, and given that a DMT trip feels incredibly real, that could be a pretty frightening experience. I've never had a bad time on DMT though, and from what I've heard it's pretty rare in comparison to other psychs, which might be because DMT experiences aren't very sensitive to the outside world.
I suggest you do a lot of research before you give it a shot. DMT: The Spirit Molecule is a good read, pretty pseudo-science-y at times but has some good anecdotes from people who've tried it in controlled conditions, as well as some information about the way it works.

Going after something like DMT, you'll have a hard as fuck time getting it anywhere except the deep web.
>>
>>36618042
original cathinones were derived from khat tho... I know nowadays that they can be synthesized in other ways, but khat is the baseline for cathinones.
>>
>>36618182
dont worry my guy you wont, i'm getting into LSD and its amazing just pure bliss, I can't even bring it to words but it's def preferable to painkillers or anything else
>>
>>36618147
Hex-en is described as a mid-high grade coke like for instance. You are not going to get the exact same feel.
I guess if you can get really good coke for a normal price it is fine. I shouldn't be like this. But if the only coke in you are is shit cut and amped up, then you have no reason.
I am sure that you have in fact kinda experienced the stimulant I am thinking about because dealer cut their coke with them.
>>
>>36618268
I used to bang the shit. coke meth, alluvit. so I'm pretty used to the general 'vibes' associated with both of them. never really fucked heavy with the cathinones tho, and dont really want to.
>>
>>36610815
Be careful about any RC powder, guys. Read on another forum that some vendors were barely testing their RCs for Methanol and as a result people were getting exposed to way more than the daily occupational hazard.
>>
>>36618186
" natural mental / hormonal balance". Yeah you are not talking out of your ass. I'd say yes for mdma or trad stimulant, but you don't know what kind of drugs i am doing (did i mention dissociative ? they don't have this effect).
And when I say weekend, I mean saturday night, not during the day, and sunday I drink wine and beers.
So in fact I only do illegal drugs during one night, and then a little bit of alcohol during one day during the meal.

The money side is true, but I spend less than 100 euro every two months. Last drug I got will last me 2 whole months, and costed me 85 euro. Plus I got some free sample.

Before drugs I played video games, do you think my money was better spent ? Drugs at least make me reflect on my life rather than escaping from it (at least the kind of drugs I do).
>>
>>36618194
Yes you are right, I formulated that badly. Khat contains cathinone, the first chem of this class we discovered.
What I meant is that we found really fucking good shit in that class that only exist in the western world.
>>
>make my own weed edibles
>occasionally fuck up the dose and get way too high

i'm glad nobody at work felt the need to talk to me today
>>
>>36618313
I banged ethylphenidate, and people compare the rush to a mid coke. I loved it, until the comedown. I don't do stims anymore.
>>
>>36618389
ive slammed methylphenidate, and its like...it'll hit as hard as IV coke, but *even* shorter (kek) but it is different....still very comparable to each other tho
>>
>>36618424
Ethylphenidate is more enjoyable than methylphenidate. It hits the dopamine more than the norephinidine, making it less tweaky.
>>
>>36618488
Im ready for more transdermal systems to come out desu.its gonna be a slow uphill battle, but we already have daytrana, duragesic, i think palladone is either out or coming out, we have duramoprh.... i like being able to slap on a patch and forget about it. it clicks well with me.
Im also ready for more hydrocodone based products to come out, preferrably in a standalone composition like they've done with hysingla. (even though hydrocodone isn't my favorite by any means.) Its just got a good bit of potential.
>>
Weed is not interesting at all. Nobody cares about how much you dab. Once you've done it for over a year, it's on the same level as coffee
>>
>>36610815
>smoke weed
>fall asleep
Used about 5 or 6 times in my life

>xtc
>great night
>depressed whole weekend after
Used once, years ago.
>>
>>36612145
That dirty feeling is your deep seeded cuck anti drug propaganda training
>>
>>36618568
I have no experience of these chems.
>>
>>36618182
You can have a bad trip. But you can learn from bad trips.

Psychs (LSA and LSD and weed) have elevated my mind to a higher level of self awareness and introspection, but also made me somewhat unhinged/manic at times. So in other words I'm more woke and have inner peace, but I'm less "sane" in terms of the traditional idea of sanity. And I did have a bad trip where I went and suffered in Hades, but that trip showed me the transient nature of the ego, so it was a good experience overall.

Overall I think psychs are worth it, but be warned they can put you through hell during bad trips (but you can learn from this), and they can also make you more crazy/manic in my experience.
>>
>>36618186
>there really is nothing they could add to your life
Implying life has any worth

>>36618247
Yep LSD is amazing and in some cases mind expanding. Really turned me on to psychedelics

>>36617335
I just ordered my first batch of kratom too. Hope it goes well and I can keep it down
>>
>>36618757
Yes, only trip that I consider bad is the one where I got stuck on a thought loop. That was just awful. But other trip where I was crying in the end taught me a lot.
>>
>>36618569
Agreed. After smoking for 6 months and trying other drugs weed (by itself) just bores me. I used to like to smoke before I went to sleep or when I played vidya but now I only smoke when I'm in a social setting and someone else wants to smoke. If you enjoy it great but for me it's a mid to low tier drug.
>>
>>36618853
Yeah like psychs will make you face your personal issues. So it's a very emotional and spiritual thing.
>>36618182
I recommend you take them in a private secluded location like your room, either alone (I don't actually explicitly recommend this because it can get quite intense e.g. suicidal thoughts especially in early trips- but I personally do it alone anyway) or have a friend in another room keeping watch on you, rather than at a party or out in public or something.
>>
>>36618951
I just can't stand the body load anymore. And the last I tried since was 2-ce which didn't help...

Now I enjoy Ketamine analogs better for introspection. But I find it way harder to remember what they teach you.
>>
File: 1481234698276.gif (130KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481234698276.gif
130KB, 400x350px
>>36610815
>What are you using?
Just been smoking weed
>How often?
about 4 times a day
>How have drugs helped you/hurt you?
help: i can't think straight without weed, weed helps me write
hurt: expensive, scared of cops, social nuisance (blow smoke out my window), probably contributes to my hiki condition
>>
>>36618994
I started out with LSA, which has a really intense bodyload, nausea and muscle weakness leave me like bound to my bed lol.

So the bodyload LSD by comparison is relatively mild.

I'm somewhat curious about ketamine, though I haven't tried it. I hear that the combination of dissociatives and psychs can be really interesting.
>>
>>36619060
Oh yeah LSA has a big bodyload. Not as bad as 2c-e. LSD has it too for me, I just hate that feeling in my chest, as if my muscle wouldn't relax.
I'll try other lysergamic at one point. My next buy will be AL-LAD while it still exist.
>>
>>36619060
I'm growing some LSA and I'm expecting them to bloom within 2 weeks. How long does a trip on them last?
>>
>>36619086
6-8 hours.
And you don't grow LSA wtf, you eat seeds.
>>
>>36619132
Yes and seeds grow on plants...
>>
>>36618182
I like how the other replies completely ignored what you wrote

HPPD is a risk but it's vastly amplified by doing psychs often like once a week (I find that a few times a year is all you need anyway, really) or smoking weed during trips. Don't do those things and it's a risk I would feel safe taking.
>>
>>36617762
This anon is right. There is no solace in these chemicals. I've done mostly everything for a long time now. The ride is enjoyable for a little while but the ride never ends. One of these days you will wake up and realize that you've dulled your mind into complacency but at the same time you've become bland and devoid of intrigue.

If any of you young robots are considering getting into the scene I implore you to consider this: It will be fun and you will get to know yourself; at times deeper than you're comfortable with. But what are you gonna do? Deny life time and time again? And then what? This path only leads to a dull mind, life-denial and a lingering sense of regret.
>>
>>36619171
Oh okay, it is just so convenient to buy them in stores that I thought you did that and planted them.
But if you like growing your own stuff I guess I judge too quickly.
>>
>>36619323
what you're describing sounds like opiates, weed, or dissociatives, that dull you
but stuff like shrooms and LSD crystallize exactly what you're saying into the trip. I come out of trips with newfound appreciation for life, reading this would just be superfluous.
>>
>>36619323
Again, doing it once a week is manageable depending on the drugs. Doing it everyday I agree it is terrible, even if you can hold your life together for decades.
But I don't understand what the difference between a comfy night playing video games/watching tv and a comfy night expending your mind.

I would tell young robots to take it really slow, buy only smallest quantities, and to not try stims/opiates/benzo/synthcannabinoids.

But not the rest.
>>
>>36619339
I mean it's not just that I like growing my own stuff (even though I do). It's also that store bought seeds have all kinds of pesticides on them that can shut down your liver. Idk if it's true but I read the trace elements in tap water can also destroy LSA so you can't just wash them off.
You should probably do a little research into that
Also do you use HBWR or Morning Glory seeds? I'm growing Morning glory but I'd like to start some HBWR too
>>
>>36619380
I've only done opiates once. What I'm describing is a result of psychedelics and a marijuana habit. If you're a psychedelic enthusiast like myself be very, very careful. Overindulgence will only work to alienate you from society. That is not a bad thing but psychs are the path of least resistance and won't give you the tools required to face the absurdity you revel in during those trips.

If you have to use psychedelics I strongly suggest that you only use them a two to four times a year and even then I suggest that you keep your mind clear by abstaining from forming habitual relationships to life-denying chemicals such as THC and Alcohol. This of course is just my take on it.
>>
Well this is as good a place to ask as any
Anybody who does kratom mind dropping a link where I can buy some high quality stuff? Wanna try it but not sure where to start
>>
>>36619461
I did, I washed my seeds and still tripped. I think the water thing is bullshit, but hey I am not a chemist. Depends also where you live. And you could use mineral water.

But your method is sure best. I did morning glory. HBWR are too costly.
>>
>>36619513
If you live in the USA a lot of shop have closed because of the threat of scheduling. But you should precice where you live if you want better advice.
>>
>>36619511
I think psych definitly shouldn't be done every week. 2-4 time a year is good imo. Dissociative last so much shorter I think you can do them once a week without fucking your schedule.

I agree with weed and alcohol, I would add stimulants and opiates.
>>
Last summer I tried lots of drugs, but the catch is each drug only once.
Amphetamines make me go into overdrive. I get super productive.
Weed is pretty meh, it makes me sleepy.
Hash the same as weed.
Extasy is nuts. The whole night there were Harambe jokes and it was funnier because there was a retarded druggie guy who wanted "to explore the deep ends of his mind" that was getting annoyed by the Harambe jokes. I was chewing gum and while chewing the gum I started "seeing" the muscles of my mouth. I also really got paranoid, because I was afraid that I would piss myself(lmao), because my limbs were getting a bit cold.
All that said it was worth it trying them, but drugs are shit.
>>
Lately just xanax and alcohol desu
Have some lsd laying around I'll use sometime again
>>
>>36619740
He wanted to explore his mind with mdma ? What an idiot...

And trust me you haven't tried drugs. There much more than the traditionnal. Now if you want to leave it where you're at, it is fine too.
>>
>>36619740
ment to say LSD instead of Extasy lol
>>
>>36619779
He was one of those guys who justifies his addiction by saying that he tries to "explore" his mind. I would try different stuff, but atm I'm working hard to get where I want to be.
>>
>>36619982
Well it depends on what you call addiction, but I can't think of any drug you can get really addicted to and in denial that let you explore your mind.
Psych build tolerance so quickly you can't get addicted to them.
stimulant and opiates can make you addicted, but I can't imagine someone saying they expand their mind with them.

Is it weed ? Then yeah I can imagine. But it is not hard to stop, you just have to realise it brings nothing of value in your life anymore... quite the contrary.

That whats happened to me.
>>
File: scooby.jpg (155KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
scooby.jpg
155KB, 750x734px
>>36617675
I live in Virginia homeboy, nothing legal here. I'd rather keep it that way because it remains way more profitable, I get my oil for 20 a g from a legal state and sell it at 60 per eeeeasily because there's no competition
>>
>>36619982
>addiction
>to LSD
lol
>>
picked some psilocybe sub mushrooms today
never taken mushies gonna be my first time tomorrow.
goodnight anons!
>>
>>36620219
My uncle did lsd once a week for ten years. I think it can be called an addiction, ofc you aren't physically addicted to it, and it is pretty rare.
>>
>>36619544
USA, Pennsylvania
>>
>>36620300
how'd he end up? did he say he was addicted?

addiction means you do it every chance you get, but doing it often doesn't necessarily mean you're addicted. All squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.
>>
>>36610815
Smoke weed, do shrooms and drink hard liquor also I did cocaine at a normie party once
>>
>>36620303
too bad my shop has nothing in stock... Maybe you can find a source in a kratom forum.
>>
>>36620368

Erowid forums perhaps?
>>
>>36620724
I don't use them. I think you can find dedicated forums somewhere. I basically found mine typing kratom bulk in google.
>>
Never tried drugs before other than alcohol bt I'm interested in trying weed and LSD.

Which should I try first? Also how the fuck do I find a dealer?
>>
>>36610815
the only non-degenerate drugs that someone can use regularly are ALCOHOL and CANNABIS in all of their different forms
opiates, barbiturates, psychedelics, synthetic compounds any of the rest are all degenerate

I've done my homework on this
>>
>>36620792
try weed first IMO, it's shorter-lasting and will prepare you well (though this is just a suggestion. also if you freak out on weed, it doesn't mean you will freak out on LSD, in fact freaking out on weed is more likely. don't combine the two till you know you're ready, it's incredibly synergistic and makes thought loops and persisting mental fuckery much likelier.)

Find a dealer through kik, facebook stoner groups, craigslist, or 4chan, just be careful because these are garbage ways and unsafe. Worked for me though, but now I just use darknet.

Do NOT buy LSD from a street dealer, it's probably 25i-nbome, you can tell because it tastes sour/bitter/metallic. Similar stuff but everyone agrees it's worse, way more uncomfortable, and you can overdose on it.

Buy LSD on the darknet (it's cheap, plentiful, and extremely safe this way) or, if you don't want to teach yourself how to do that through the simple guides posted on forums everywhere and easily found on google, you can buy legal analogues of LSD such as eth-lad, ald-52, 1p-LSD, and so on. These are not more dangerous in any way than LSD, indeed legal, and much more expensive.
>>
>>36620792
Deep web. Not that hard, and if you order small goverment doesn't give a shit.
Weed first, then Ketamine (go directly to the k-hole dose) or DXM which is easier, then lsd. That is how I did it, except I did DMT first which was a bid idea.
K/dxm will help you transition more smoothly from weed to lsd.
Dxm is found in cough syrups.
>>
>>36620859
Yes which is why you put alcohol above psychedelics.
Nice meme. I would add that adderall is fine but amphetamine is degenerate too.
>>
>>36620300
You can get addicted pretty much to everything. It's the endorphins that make your mind crave it more. I doubt that there would be abstinence symptoms.
>>
>>36620980
like half of people who try DXM for the first time hate it

also be sure to include the fact that if a syrup has something other than DXM (acetaminophen, guaifinesin) you shouldn't drink it or you could get horrible nausea or liver failure
>>
>>36621005
No, that is not the endorphins. Addiction is much more complicated than that.
And dopamine is usually the culprit, because it is on of the main chem of the reward system.
>>
>>36620995
alcohol is fine and has been a staple of society since 2000 years? maybe more?
psychedelics for the purpose of spiritual belief is not recreational so that is a different story but regularly doing lsd, dmt, psilocybin for "expanding your mind brooooo, it's all natural" is fucking degenerate
>>
>>36621007
Yeah, i personally don't like it. The only value is its legality.
Ketamine is a much better disso for introspection. To me it makes you experience hallucination and a different state of conscious that is less fricky before going into a 12h trip
>>
>>36621138
http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2010/11/drugs_cause_most_harm
90% of the alcohol industry revenue comes from 10% of consumers. Being addicted to alcohol is much easier in our society because you can drink and feed your addiction in public, and being wasted is more accepted. Lots of "bad drug" wouldn't be so bad to be addicted to if they were legal.

Remember the prohibition ? People were drinking shit coming from bathtubs and inhaling ether.

I agree with you concerning doing psych every week is a bad idea, if you think doing it once in a while is fine then we agree.
>>
>>36621138
>psychedelics for the purpose of spiritual belief is not recreational so that is a different story but regularly doing lsd, dmt, psilocybin for "expanding your mind brooooo, it's all natural" is fucking degenerate
>X is good but X is bad
what did you mean by this
>>
>>36621232
>if you think doing it once in a while is fine then we agree.
not even once in awhile. if you want to do it to experience it that may be acceptable. but doing it to "chill out" or for any other recreation is degenerate.

as I said in my initial post.. the only two non-degenerate drugs that can be consumed regularly (daily) are CANNABIS and ALCOHOL. revenue or whatever else you mentioned doesn't have anything to do with this
>>
>>36621287
I meant that some drugs are degenerate and some are not. Pretty straightforward
recreation use =/= spiritual sacrament
>>
>>36621322
I don't think that's what you meant at all. Cultures use psilocybin and DMT for spiritual belief.

What's the difference between using psychs for spiritual purposes and "expanding your mind brooooo, it's all natural"?
>>
>>36617596
do I know you?
because I think we have a friend in common
>>
>>36621366
>Cultures use psilocybin and DMT for spiritual belief.
and that is not degenerate because usually a shaman or some other religious leader is involved.
hell even sucking on coca leaves isn't that bad... but crushing it into power and turning into Wahlberg from Boogie Nights is degenerate
>What's the difference between using psychs for spiritual purposes and "expanding your mind brooooo, it's all natural"?
you lack the spiritual guidance you are doing it just to get high and remove yourself from the responsibilities of being a part of society

need proof? Have you ever studied anything from the 1960s-70s? yeah.. that's right
>>
>>36621303
Doing pysch to "chill out" ?? Are you real ?
>>
>>36610815
Your butthurt is showing druggie, might want to work on that if you even can at this point
>>
>>36621508
people do it.. I once worked with a guy who told me he loved acid. And I said "oh cool, like you got a hookup and do it with your friends at concerts/festivals"

his reply was "noooooo I just LOOOVVVVE ACID MAAAN" he was one of the oddest fuckers I have ever met. a true face of degeneracy. also are you a shaman of a religious order? than you are doing it to "chill out"
>>
>>36610815
Adderall on weekdays with weed to help me sleep and keep me from dreaming because I always have nightmares. Coke on the weekends. Don't like psychedelics because I don't have time like that.
>>
>>36620752
Alright, thanks anonogami
>>
>>36621303
what about tobacco products? we've built our country on that shit.
>>
>>36621863
the nicotine jew is one of the most degenerate of them all. maybe even worse than heroin, I can't be sure
>we've built our county on

really? did you and I do all that? I don't remember. I know I blacked out last Sunday but I don't remember building a country with you
>>
>>36621440
>remove yourself from the responsibilities of being a part of society
drastic oversimplification

several points for that to be true:
>1. that removing yourself temporarily from society (whatever that means) isn't the best way to observe it
>2. that society, corrupt, wasteful, cruel, and all-consuming that it is, deserves everyone's adherence and that "dropping out" isn't a good thing
>3. that spiritual guidance has to come from someone else (who the fuck do you think the first ayahuasca-drinkers and shroom-eaters learned from?)
>4. that just because someone uses psychs for spiritual purposes today, means that they will have the same beliefs and end up the same way as hippie burnouts from 40-50 years ago

Reconsider your opinions
>>
>>36621932
>drastic oversimplification
no it is not
>1. that removing yourself temporarily from society (whatever that means) isn't the best way to observe it
"the best way" what does this even mean?
>that society, corrupt, wasteful, cruel, and all-consuming that it is, deserves everyone's adherence and that "dropping out" isn't a good thing
become an aesthetic monk or a hermit if you really desire this
>3. that spiritual guidance has to come from someone else (who the fuck do you think the first ayahuasca-drinkers and shroom-eaters learned from?)
they learned it from spiritual leaders/elders or shamans I have said this multiple times. but doing it on your own volition and thinking you are following your own path and that this is not degenerate is WRONG
>4. that just because someone uses psychs for spiritual purposes today, means that they will have the same beliefs and end up the same way as hippie burnouts from 40-50 years ago
funny how that always happens though, huh? show me a psych-loving millennial with traditionalist beliefs and maybe I will believe you. But you can't so I won't
>>
>>36622051
yes it is

what do you think it means?

nope I will do what I want, thanks

Check your reading comprehension

Me
>>
>>36621916
oh boy, you're one of those assholes. what a salty sperg.
>>
>>36621322
You can do both. It's not a bad thing to enjoy your trip even if you took it for spiritual purposes.
>>
File: 1489321718317.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489321718317.gif
899KB, 600x600px
I've been eating some potent weed edible for the past few weekends and it's been pretty relaxing.

Recently decided I'd try to get shit done at the weekends so today I got some Modafinil to try it out.

Contemplating trying some Ecstacy in the near future.
>>
File: NGE 0116.jpg (41KB, 432x524px) Image search: [Google]
NGE 0116.jpg
41KB, 432x524px
Anybody have any experience with 4-aco-dmt fumarate? I bought 110mg and don't know how much to dose or what to expect. Only have tried weed and DXM before.
>>
>>36622051
>funny how that always happens though, huh? show me a psych-loving millennial with traditionalist beliefs and maybe I will believe you. But you can't so I won't
browse 420chan for 20 seconds
>>
>>36622196
30mg is a solid dose, I'd start lower if I were you. It's basically a prodrug to psilocin, which means it's virtually a shroom trip, but much cleaner.
>>
>>36621557
Concert/festival are not "chill out". They are time to lash out, I think doing whatever drugs you want during these time, as long as you only do 1 or 2 festival a year is not degenrate.
>>
>>36622225
Any best way to take it? Read the orally was best but still not really sure.
>>
>>36622283
what you read was accurate
IIRC snorting is no better because it's a prodrug and still has to be metabolized so it doesn't help
>>
>>36622083
>what do you think it means?
I think it means absolutely nothing you retard. Just because you say something is "best" does not mean that it is so. I call it the "worst" where does that leave us by your brilliant logic?
>>36622088
not a sperg and not even salty. go smoke your cancer stix faggot
>>36622139
no you cannot. if you are doing it for spiritual purposed that implies a spiritual guide or leader.
that's been my point all along. doing psychs (or any other drug for that matter) by yourself and claiming it is spiritual is hippie babble bullshit and that is degenerate
>>36622197
and what am I supposed to find there? other than stoners discussing stupid stoner shit? and I am a stoner myself
>>
>>36622196
Try checking out the YouTube channel psyched substance. The guy who runs it is an old psychonaut who has a lot of experience with dmt. I'm sure he has a video explaining how to do it safely and have a good time as well.
>>
>>36622197
>browse a chan full of hippie
See, that is where all psych user become !
Well, I know this is going to shock you, but the people who don't become hippie after doing psych, are not browsing 420chan, and act like normal people and don't talk about their past.
Couldn't you figure that out by yourself ? That if you think all psych user become hippies is because only hippies are open about their use ????
I can't even...
>>
>>36622373
4-aco-dmt != DMT
Not the same experience at all.
>>
>>36622380
the question was "show me a psych-loving millennial with traditionalist beliefs" and it was answered. The website is called 420chan, it's supposed to be about drug shit, what the fuck did you expect? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>36622380
>I can't even...
I think it is time for you to leave
>>
>>36622416
Oups yes I was, read that wrong. Where did I read you talking about hippies ?
Yeah i am going to go to sleep I guess, I start reading weird stuff
>>
>>36622336
> if you are doing it for spiritual purpose that implies a spiritual guide or leader.
Not all religions have leaders. I'm an agnostic deist who uses LSD to explore the idea of absurdism. How would you suggest I find a shaman for that?
>>
>>36622489
Shaman are scammers anyway. It became a business now.
>>
>>36622408
I know but it's still likely he has a video on 4-aco-dmt.
I know he has one for n,n dmt and 5-MeO-DMT so it's not unlikely he has one for other types
>>
>>36622489
>Not all religions have leaders
that's where you are wrong.. unless you are telling me that you read the LaVeyan bible and you are your own master which is again hippie babble bullshit

every religion has structure and hierarchy or at the very least a sage or hermit that passes down the information. the belief that you can just figure it out on your own while you get wasted is degenerate and pulls you farther from god, not closer

you are talking to someone who has done his fair share of drugs. you can't argue around this
>>
>>36622556
If arguing about whether or not there is a god is a pointless endless debate, then arguing what constitutes a """"""""real religion""""""""" is even dumber.
>>
>>36622585
except there is a god and not all religions are equal. no argument needed
>>
>>36622609
You can't be certain about that, as much as I can't be certain there is not.
But anyway this is a drug thread, should stay on topic, especially if its to have another fucking pointless debate about god.
>>
>>36622556
>belief that you can just figure it out on your own while you get wasted is degenerate and pulls you farther from god, not closer

Is that according to your religion? Cause that's not how mine works. I don't have priests or "hermits" but I read philosophy that others have written and when you think about it that is all the bible or the Quran or any other religious text is.
>>
>>36622709
can you prove that god does not exist?
doesn't matter what "kind of thread" this is. it always comes back to god.

again, can you prove god does not exist? simple question
>>
File: 1444428333198.jpg (50KB, 780x404px) Image search: [Google]
1444428333198.jpg
50KB, 780x404px
Ctrl + F "mescaline"
0 out of 0 results found

You guys are looking into the wrong stuff holy shit. Do you even praise cacti?
>>
>>36622738
the post clearly says "You can't be certain about that, as much as I can't be certain there is not." that's the whole reason god debates are dumb. what is your point
>>
>>36622717
>I don't have priests or "hermits" but I read philosophy
that's one of the most erroneous statements of this whole thread. where do you think your philosophy came from if it didn't come form ancient hermits or cabals? you obviously missed a few key points
>>
>>36622738
Lmao
>he doesn't even know what burden of proof is
What are you even doing in this thread buddy? You're obviously 14 and have little to no experience with drugs. Nobody cares about your little religious spiel.
>>
>>36622759
can you prove god does not exist?
that means he does exist
>>
>>36622762
>where do you think your philosophy came from if it didn't come form ancient hermits or cabals?
philosophers....... maaayyyyyyyyybe?
>>
>>36622776
whoa! minb blowne..............................
I believe in god now!
>>
>>36622738
No. I can't. I have already stated that. I also can't prove we aren't in a simulation. I also can't prove that the world existed a second ago. Etc...
I can't prove that god exist either.
Thats my point, there is no proof, no certainty. Therefore there is no debate.
>>
>>36622746
I'm growing some "maybe psychoactive" cacti rn. I've read on a few forums that some subspecies of these cacti produce mescaline but it's a long shot. Really wish I could find peyote or any mescaline east of the Mississippi
>>
>>36622774
if you add 10 to that number you might be correct. but that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand, thanks for playing
>>36622778
so Laozi, Hermes, and Confucian, Abraham, Siddhartha ... what are they if not philosophers?

moreover have you ever actually believed you have an original thought? give me an original thought right now.. nothing that has ever been expressed before. are you capable of that?
>>36622805
sarcasm to mask your pain? nice
>>36622819
then why has humanity been debating it every day since we could share symbols with one another? you are not exempt unless you are another druggie retard ignoring the responsibilities of society. I mentioned this wayyy earlier
>>
>>36622823
San Pedro? Bolivian torch? Peruvian?

Growing some San Pedro myself, but so you don't waste your time now.. look into your cacti and make sure it ain't a PC clone.
>>
>>36622853
>moreover have you ever actually believed you have an original thought? give me an original thought right now.. nothing that has ever been expressed before. are you capable of that?
bolton local
>>
File: deeb.png (4KB, 117x98px) Image search: [Google]
deeb.png
4KB, 117x98px
>>36622336
all this uncalled for salt....wew lad. mummy must have pissed in your shitty tendies.
>>
>>36622880
and what is this supposed to mean? I know it is gibberish I just want you to express it without using non-original thoughts?

pro tip: you can't
>>36622898
I love my mother like I love my father and I honor them both. sarcasm and shitposting only get you so far. but you will meet your match in the end. and then you will know what I am talking about. until then toodles
>>
>>36610815
Does phenibut or Kratom give you motivation? Thinking about getting some to see if it could motivate my lazy ass since I can't get ahold of aderrall
>>
>>36622919
lol your just angry cuz I proved you wrong like a little bitch... go read some books or something lol
>>
>>36622853
Because people want to believe. We are driven by a sense of purpose. Accepting that we have none is very difficult. Especially at times where our understanding of the world was very limited.
Then you add religious persecution that would have killed anyone suggesting that god doesn't exist, especially with the perversion of the church.
>>
I drink a little bit pretty much every evening. (3-5 beers, or couple glasses of wine/mixed drinks) and I split a gram of coke with someone every other week. Occasionally I'll do other stuff, but very occasionally.

I used to be more into hallucinogens, but find that I don't really get anything out of them any more. I don't see the point in being stuck in fantasy land for 8 hours totally unable to function. Cocaine and a nice cocktail to balance out the come down is just fine for me.

Drugs have been neutral for me. Sure, put myself in some predicaments, spent a lot of money, lost some relationships, but I also have so many memories of going on midnight coke runs and doing ridiculous things on mushrooms that it all kind of seems worth it.

Right now it's pretty well managed, no serious person would call my coke use especially unhealthy (half a gram every 2 or 3 weeks is nothing), and I hardly drink to excess. My use of nicotine is probably the worst thing I do right now.
>>
>>36622919
everybody will meet their match you daft pecker.
And mine sure as shit won't be you.

p.s. stop being so goddamned salty and your blood pressure might drop a couple points.
>>
>>36622960
proved me wrong on what? that you can make up words that don't mean anything? that isn't an original thought the drugs have obviously fried your brain. what a pity
>>
>>36622947
Phenibut no, it works on GABA, basically like alcohol. It kills anxiety if its what preventing you for acting.
Kratom yes but only white strains, as red are sedating.
>>
>>36622947
nope. well maybe the stimulating strains of kratom

adderall is expensive and bullshit, just get speed (the racemic amphetamine kind, not the methamphetamine kind). less expensive and almost literally, chemically, the exact same thing
>>
>>36610815

Nu-males? Lol. Nah. Drugs are degenerate, just like not going to the gym and feminism.
>>
>>36622984
Looks like you missed it... it's okay I'll do it again. Don't blink!
calle busin

OOOOH 2 for 2... go home
>>
>>36622991
Going to the gym is degenerate ? Thats new.
>>
>>36622968
maybe people "want to believe" because there is in fact something to believe in. I know this because I struggled for a very long time with non-belief and disillusionment. you aren't really telling me something I don't already know
>>36622983
everyone will meet their match? so you are agreeing that there is a god? it took you long enough. I don't care what you want to call him or how you want to dress up your sacraments.. but not believing is in fact lunacy
>>
>>36622991
Degeneracy is fun, my guy! Enjoy your hard work, I have a line of blow and a girl to fuck today. A different one tomorrow. Btw feminism rulez, kid.
>>
>>36623018
wow you are like a modern day John Lennon maaaan . so free so smart... hope you don't marry and ugly Jap and abuse your family
>>
>>36623030
>everyone will meet their match? so you are agreeing that there is a god? it took you long enough. I don't care what you want to call him or how you want to dress up your sacraments.. but not believing is in fact lunacy
Oh you're one of those kinds of psychos

Nevermind...
>>
>>36623057
define psycho for the class please
>>
>>36623030
I never debated or talked to you about god in here....you have me confused with somebody else. Now you're starting to look very dense, slow, stupid, AND uncollected and have garnered the disapproval of everybody in this thread. nobody wants you here.
>>
>>36623078
nice run-on sentence. and I am the one who is uncollected?
>>
>>36623030
Well you aren't either. The brain is not very good at understanding reality, just because it feel something or need something doesn't mean it exists.
You know if believing in god helped you deal with your struggles, I don't really mind. As long as you don't use your belief to control my life you can believe in unicorn for all I care.
>>
>>36623035
Yeah because your life is so much better than ours, browsing R9K.
You sure are living the dream since you have been redpilled !
>>
>>36623076
your mom ooooooooh
anon BTFO
>>
>>36623094
>heh you made a good point? well it looks like you made a grammatical error... nice try kid, better luck next time
>>
I used to smoke weed/drop acid, but becoming a robot cut off my social life and my drug connects by proxy. To make it worse, I moved to another state in a wealthy retiree (old fucks) area.

Any advice? Weed helped my anxiety a lot.
>>
>>36623100
someone's belief has controlled nearly everyone's lives all the way up until the 21st century when you have this so-called "rise of atheism" although atheists make up something like .1% of the population globally
>>
>>36623094
>can only attack tiny grammatical errors at this point

Fuck m8, this is coming from the kid trying to look smart on fucking r9k. oh boi.
>>
>>36623161
I never claimed anything about being smart ever. Check all of my 30+ posts at this point.

The dumbest thing someone can do is not believe in god though, you can quote me on that
>>
>>36623145
sounds like florida. but hey, all the fentanyl and oxycontin you can eat
>>
>>36623189
Which God, though?
>>
>>36623189
Once again, I have made 0 reference to any religious belief in this thread...who the fuck are you trying to talk to.
>>
>>36623189
listen kid, just cuz i'm an uncertified (but past the test online, within the time limit) member of mensa, and come off as WAY more intelligent then the likes of you, doesn't mean i am not an atheist, because believe me, I SURE AM one... and proud.

This is one battle you will not win.
>>
>>36623195
Moved from Florida actually, kek. Now in NC, it's utter shit for degenerates like me.
>>
>>36623245
hey NC bro

learn to use the darknet, it's what I do
Or we can hang out and smoke if you're in Charlotte which it doesn't sound like you are
>>
>>36623207
they are all the same god, the philosophies/religions are what are disparate
>>36623227
anyone who will listen to reason. all the people replying back to me with butthurt
>>36623231
tell me the smartest thing you know bucko. lay that glorious wisdom on me mensaman
>>
>>36623151
Yes so what ? The more follower the more true a belief is ?
And yeah it is rising, but in the western world mostly.
Also just so you know, atheism isn't about disproving god, even Dawkins admit he can't. It about skepticism. Asking for proof, and not blindly believe.
Only 13 years old are 100% sure god doesn't exist.
We simply think that there is not proof(scientific proof that is) that god exist, and therefore we shouldn't believe.
>>
>>36623268
>tell me the smartest thing you know bucko. lay that glorious wisdom on me mensaman
that your gay and retarded
>>
>>36623272
you think I don't "believe" in "science"... we can talk about quantum computing and false vacuums until the cows come home.. none of which disproves the existence of god by the way
>>
>>36623282
factual claim.
>>
>>36623266
Nah, Pinehurstfag. You can't breathe in the general direction of police here, dude. Just gonna have to work my way out.
>>
>>36623299
No I never said that. Tons of scientist believe in god. Not one of these people. Science doesn't disprove god, it just disprove stuff like 6000 years old earth.
Skepticism is about wanting proof for everything.
>>
>>36623374
I don't care if you think the Earth is 6000kya or 4.6bya intelligent design created it. And until someone can prove otherwise I will remain skeptic of ((science))
>>
>>36622873 >>36622746
I might be getting some Mescaline tomorrow. Any advice?
>>
>>36623409
Wait so you are not a Deist ? You are a creationist ? If that is so I'll just go back on topic.
>>
>>36623423
First time doing psych ?
>>
>>36623468
wtf? I never implied "what" I "am" I just said that you can have differing opinions but intelligent creation is apparent. I didn't mean design in the theoretical way that the creationists mean it
>>
>>36623487
I've tried acid a few times, which I've heard is similar. Nothing else though.
>>
>>36622873
I have it written down somewhere but I think it is related to the Bolivian torch cactus.
What do you mean PC clone?
>>
>>36623529
Okay okay english is not my first language. And I still don't understand why it is apparent.
Why would it be a god, and not for instance one of the alternate realities where laws of physics exist and allow life to exist ?
Why wouldn't it be something that we can't understand with our human brain, that we cannot perceived ?
I can list many more possibilities, the point is, I can't prove any, nor god. To me believing in god would simply mean choosing one of these possibilities randomly. There is not one that makes more sense than the other.
>>
>>36623533
I heard the bodyload is heavier. As usual with psych I recommend good Set&Settings, a trip sitter if possible, benzo if it goes bad.
>>
>>36623644
I believe in infinite realities, multiuniverses, simulations.. I haven't ruled any of them out. But IMO someone(s) created it all. It didn't just come from nothing spontaneously
>>
>>36623707
Well then that someone just came from nothing spontaneously ?
>>
Do I go out and get a gram of MD or just stick to vodka tonight? Haven't done any for a good month or two now. I'm pretty sure I had a seratonin crash or something the last time I did it, because I remember blacking out. Must have done nearly 2 grams over a night or two.
>>
>>36623811
no not exactly. omnipotence is a thing. omnipresence is a different discussion
>>
>>36623873
But you are just moving the problem. You explain our reality, but you don't explain the reality of what created it.
>>
>>36623853
that's so much that I don't even care if I tell you you're doing serious brain damage at that use level because you're probably trying to
>>
>>36623853
Vodka. Mdma will make you depressed for the weekend, and that sucks. You know you should take at least a month and half break with mdma ?
>>
>>36623910
"darkness within darkness, the gate to all mystery"; Tao1

this was explained more than 2000 years ago by someone far more intelligent than you or I
>>
>Doing drugs
degenerate normie, kys.
>>
>>36623929
>You know you should take at least a month and half break with mdma ?
Yeah, I usually don't go back to it for 2-3 months.

>>36623922
Depression is one of the reasons, but I'm usually always drunk when I do drugs too so I sometimes go too far, unless it's acid.
>>
>>36623942
moreover:
"the eternal Tao that can be taught is not the eternal Tao, the eternal Tao that can be named is not the eternal name"; Tao1
>>
>>36623942
If it was explained we wouldn't need this conversation. Plus this doesn't tell me anything.
>>
>>36624010
>Plus this doesn't tell me anything.
you aren't comprehending then. it's telling you almost everything. at the very least it is telling you why I can't "explain the nature of god" for you
>>
>>36624041
Well I am not arrogant enough to just dismiss what Tao said, I really don't understand it. But it seems that it is open to interpretation, especially for us modern westerners since it is ancient chinese (i am not making a mistake ?) wisdom with a different culture.
Care to explain to me how you understand it ?
>>
>>36624139
>Care to explain to me how you understand it ?
Tao literally translates to "way" and Daoism/Taoism is the belief system put in place by Lao tzu (Laozi etc.) it is hard to put into precise words but the teachings are predicated on infinite duality (yin/yang) i.e. black vs white, light vs dark, up vs down, left vs right, you get the idea and the goal is to strive for Tao which is the middleway..

never too much and never too little, is the way of heaven. these teachings had great influence on Siddhartha Guatama
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.