[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably the last place I should be asking this but I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1491424409559.png (71KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1491424409559.png
71KB, 378x357px
This is probably the last place I should be asking this but I'm looking for some advice. This may be a bit long, I don't know yet.

Today, I was talking with one of my female friends about the beach or some shit. I mentioned this bridge I fished at that had a really nice view. Now, this girl has been flirty with me for a couple months, and it's finally reached its climax. She says (in an obvious "take the hint, dumbass" tone) "We should go see it sometime" with this flirty ass expression on her face. I just said "OK, sure".

But here's the problem: I don't want anything to do with her. She's nice, but she's pretty annoying, and completely embarrassing to be around be it first or second hand embarrassment. She's always making an ass out of herself in public (she's pretty awkward), or dragging me into some shit and embarrassing me. She also laughs like a fucking seal. Looks wise, she's only got like a 5/10 face but an easy 8/10 body. But I'm still afraid we're not remotely compatible.

Now, I'm not completely desperate, so I'd gladly say no. But *should* I? Is she really worth it? Even if we did get together, I doubt it'd be for long. What do?
>>
>>36608978
ask her if she has any friends to bring
>>
>>36608978

Don't do anything you'd regret doing.
>>
Why are you friends with her if you don't like being around her?
>>
>>36609021
Was considering doing this. She's friends with all of my friends, so it'd be people I know well.
>>
>>36609046
Well, she's very nice. She's not *that* bad, but she's not the kind of person I want to be known for going out with. At least if she's my friend I can kind of play it off in front of people when she does/says something stupid or embarassing. She's a good friend, but not gf material.
>>
It sounds like you already made up your mind about her
>>
>>36609046
>>36609125
And plus, she's friends with all my friends, so I try to stay on her good side in order to avoid drama.
>>
>>36609139
I just want to be sure I made the right choice. I have shit judgement, and I tend to overthink a lot. So that's why I asked here.
>>
File: LOOKS MATTER.png (42KB, 473x437px) Image search: [Google]
LOOKS MATTER.png
42KB, 473x437px
>>36608978
This is how I know this is NORMIE9K now. This nigga has a 5/10 girl in the face(which is average) and 8/10 body(above average) and you have the opportunity to go to a place together by yourselves. And she fucking initiated it. You mother fuckers are lucky. I hate you niggas. I have never had a girl, have a positive opinion about me. Never have been considered attractive by the opposite sex. Spent my high school years talking to females on yahoo answers in the singles and dating section of fucking Yahoo answers in highschool

Yet niggas are getting pussy handed to them on a platter.
>>
>>36608978
You fucking normie shits need to leave this board

For real
>>
>>36609223
maybe it's cause you spend your time on an imageboard bathing yourself in negativity.
>>
>female friend
Tell her she's a roastie and go away.
>>
>>36609223
I rarely get this opportunity. I'm not a robot by any means, but I'm not Chad either. I'd probably be "slightly strange" category. Back to the point - this sort of thing is rare for me, but with this girl it's enough for me to be apprehensive despite this being such a rare occurrence. I've been losing weight, and the more weight I've lost the more interest she's had, so this may actually be a more common occurrence in the future with other girls (I may get more options).

And like I said, I'm willing to turn this down since I'm not too desperate. If I was, I'd be all over her already.
>>
>>36609320
Normally I would, but she's friends with a lot of my good friends. I need to stay on her good side. And plus, she's pretty nice. Just embarassing.
>>
File: QT surpises another QT.gif (911KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
QT surpises another QT.gif
911KB, 300x169px
>>36609275
No, just unattractive. There is a reason why I included that picture. I actually don't spend alot fo time on R9K. Only when I have downtime from school and work. I'm in a STEM major fulltime, and wage cuck ~30 hours a week. Like this morning, I woke up at 10:00, left house at 11:00, barely came back 30 minutes ago, which is 8:30 PM pst.

If I actually had a positive interaction with women, then maybe I wouldn't be here, but I have always known I was ugly, ever since elementary school. I have a fucking imaginary girlfriend. Let that shit sink in.

>>36609372
So you proved you are a normie.....
>>
>>36608978
Get the fuck off my board Norman. Origami
>>
>>36608978
Don't do it anon. The best thing you can do is hang around her and friendzone her. Other girls will notice a girl around you and think that you're approachable. Have her introduce you to her friends. This is an uncomfortable scenario but you can turn it into a big win trust me
>>
>>36608978
>>>/soc/
>>>reddit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.