[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when did you get to the point when you no longer cared if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BigBluePants.jpg (193KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
BigBluePants.jpg
193KB, 800x599px
when did you get to the point when you no longer cared if you were attractive to women?
>>
>>36608047
A year or so ago. I want to let myself go and just drink/eat the pain away but I can't do it. I've put on alot of weight from being depressed and I hate seeing/feeling my body. I don't have the ability to not care about it, no matter how much i try to convince myself that it doesn't matter
>>
File: 1493258602315.png (311KB, 498x367px) Image search: [Google]
1493258602315.png
311KB, 498x367px
>>36608047
from the age of 20, i'm 28 now, still could care less what anyone especially a woman thinks of me
>>
>find out what the average penis size is
>measure mine
>well shit, i'm a few inches smaller
>start looking stuff up online to see if girls would date small guys
>the vast, vast majority say they won't
>tons of "sex is important" type posts
>>
The biggest motivator I have to work out is to literally "feel better." I've been out of shape before and god damn does it just hurt to exist. Never
>>
>>36608047
Weird, I was just thinking about this. It became "official" a month ago. I decided to stop wearing jeans, only sweat pants, I haven't shaved since then, and I mostly eat junk food without any regard for my weight. I've been much happier accepting loneliness, therefore indulging in simple pleasures.
>>
>>36608607
>tons of "sex is important" type posts
Low quality women that would abandon /cheat on their husbands shortly after their dicks fail to function due to a work-related accident.
>>
When I stopped being attracted to women.

So about a year ago.
>>
Never did care.
If anything I've started working somewhat on my appearance the last two years, but it's mostly for me, I don't intend to "get out there" with it, just look decent enough as a human being.
>>
When I truly realized there was no way to make to a ugly manlet look good
>>
Just started, I've gained weight and I don't even bother sucking in my gut in the presence of the female kind. It's p sweet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.