[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate saw the cut on my arm >had to make up a story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1438854976867.gif (143KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1438854976867.gif
143KB, 600x338px
>roommate saw the cut on my arm
>had to make up a story to explain it
fuck

Whats a good excuse for random cuts?
>>
Being an attention seeking faggot is a pretty believable one
>>
>>36607327
Cutting is for a pathetic excuse of an attention whore that is too coward to even kill himself.

Just say "shit dude I don't know, I passed near a sharp branch or something"
>>
Cats usually cut their owners alot
>>
>>36607327
just tell him
>that's none of your fucking business guy *draws bowie knife*
that's what id do
>>
>>36607327
ironic, I just cut my arms to not that long ago, unfortunately no one would care if they saw it.
>>
Slid on concrete? I have the opposite problem
>cat claws arms
>looks like self harm
>>
>>36608178
You're lucky my dood, I don't want anyone going off on some bullshit canned "I'm here for you" speech and then start treating me like I'm on the verge of suicide at all times.
>>
I cut myself on my back, I think it's the least likely place to be exposed
>>
>>36607393
This

If you didn't want someone to see you could've made it happen
>>
>>36608231
That sounds like it would be hard to do

For me it's just anywhere thats not the wrists, that shit is too obvious
>>
>>36608226
yeah that I guess is nice, but that fact that no cares about me is another feel in it's self.
>>
>>36607327
cats asdssd
>>
>cutting

What an edgy teen kindly fuck off you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>36609145
Actually I have a fetish for blood and cuts, I slice myself up a bit and then jerk off.
It's pretty nice.
>>
>>36609145
>>36607490
Shut up. It's fun and enjoyable.

>>36607327
OP, you just got me interested in cutting again.
>>
>>36609354
Glad I could help

u hav bean myuted 4 two cekons b-cus yor koment waz knot ore-iji-nal
>>
>cat used to cut the fuck outta my arms as a boy because we liked to play rough
>teacher saw me goofing around with a pair of scissors and jumped to a wild conclusion that I had been cutting myself and took muh scissors

Why can't everyone just mind their own fucking business? Stupid normies love jumping to conclusions, especially if you're the quiet type.
>>
>>36609145
I wake up with cuts after drinking...I cry alot when I drink though but its quite and I stop my self.
>>
>>36607327
next time you feel like cutting, go pluck some nose hair instead.
or if you actually want to stop, replace it with another, new activity you consciously initiate. Could be literally anything. Carry a notebook and write down exactly what you think right in that moment.
>>
>>36609949
But I don't want to stop, I enjoy it and as long as you're not an idiot it doesnt cause any lasting damage
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.