[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You walk into a room and there he is the cutest reviewer of them

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 16Exg1x.jpg (124KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
16Exg1x.jpg
124KB, 576x1024px
You walk into a room and there he is the cutest reviewer of them all. what do you do
>>
i give him a smooch
>>
Talk about American domestic policies enacted since the second world war.
>>
>>36606772
ignore him because he's out of my league
>>
So does he shop/buy most of his clothes at resale stores? Like Goodwill? I thought he was rich? I mean, most of his money I figured went toward fast food and even then I'm amazed he's still skinny with the way he eats. I don't recall him being physical active, he doesn't exercise and for the most part he spends all day on the computer, or listening to short-wave radio.

Honestly I can't imagine reviewbrah working an actual job, it's like he has Asperger. I don't know if he knows how to talk with strangers and what not, like I feel he'd just freak out if he had to interact with the public. Granted I remember him giving an interview one time to a reporter, so I don't know.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>TFW no cute shota reviewer to eat pizza with
>>
>>36606888
He's said youtube is his job
>>
>>36606959
I'm aware Youtube is his "job" but I'm talking about if he had to work a 9-5 job, I don't think he could do it.
>>
>>36606772
Drag him by the hair to hooters and force him to record there,
no take out final destination.

He is no my brah until he man up.
>>
Can someone post his mom. I think I remember her being milfy.
>>
I can't wait to see him get super fat.
His teenager metabolism is set to slow down any day now.
>>
>>36607097
shes ugly af
>>36606772
punch him in the face
>>
>>36607117
Nah she has that look to her like she's a freak and can suck a mean dick.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.