[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be autistic 21 year old robot in college >turn $21,000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 47

File: Ch9p_elVAAA4rAD.jpg (33KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
Ch9p_elVAAA4rAD.jpg
33KB, 600x388px
>be autistic 21 year old robot in college
>turn $21,000 into $360,000 by pure luck
>recently tell my parents after keeping it a secret
>demand I use it to pay for sisters college
>sisters student loans are at about $55,000 for a fucking sociology degree
>act like I'm being selfish for wanting to keep the money I earned

I genuinely feel resented by my family. For the first time in my life I achieved something that I felt truly proud of, and they immediately shame me for not sharing my success with my slut sister.

Genuinely considering just starting a new life somewhere.
>>
>>36606373
Do it. Now that you spilled the beans like a fucking retard they will never let it be.
>>
>>36606373
Yeah right it's so fucking rare for an investment to pay out over 15% let alone some 6000% shit without having it be some sort of art
>>
>>36606373
what the fuck did you do? origami
>>
>telling your family

It's like you did no research into sudden wealth management at all...
>>
>>36606373
tell them that her degree is highly sought after by employers and that she's sure to earn enough to pay it off on her own :^)
>>
>>36606373
how much taxes do you owe? you do know you could be locked up for tax evasion, don't you?
>>
Fuck them sempaitachi.
You earned that dough, be happy by yourself.
Best wishes tho.
>>
>>36606373
Do you like your sister? Consider helping her. If you don't like her, them to fuck off and kill themselves since. If she really has a problem with her debt she can probably just get some beta to help her.
How did you manage to do that anyway?
>>
>>36606411
>>36606451
I discovered ethereum shortly after its ICO and went all in

>>36606456
I thought they loved me but this makes me doubt that honestly

>>36606474
I need to pay capital gains tax I think. I just recently got it back into USD so I haven't paid anything yet.
>>
Do it. Fuck em. They are entitled to nothing you own.
>>
>make $340k doing literally nothing
>refuse to help your sister out with your money because she's had sex and you haven't

Classy.
>>
>>36606373
Paying it would be a terrible life lesson in the long run for her. Don't do it.
>>
>>36606473

Second endorsement on this idea.
>>
>>36606509
they love your money. my parents keep saying to me that they dont care if i give them money after i finish school. they're already satisfied if they see me graduate. asian parents r da best
>>
>>36606509
Who knows whether they love you or not, but they love your money. You were supposed to spare them of their greed by not even telling them, by not giving them the opportunity to ruin your family over it. You fucked up.
>>
Your fault for telling them. Either cut them all off, or pay off half of her debt.
>>
>>36606522
Women who have had sex outside of marriage should be disowned. OP probably does not really consider her to be his sister.
>>
File: enough.jpg (3KB, 125x105px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
3KB, 125x105px
>>36606522
I think it's the fact that his parents are shoving him around like a dog, DEMANDING that he gives money that he earned on his own.

Anon's parents have absolutely no right to force him to give handouts to his sister. He's a fucking adult, not some abused child whose parents extort money he earns mowing the neighbor's lawn from him.
>>
>>36606373
Dont give your faggot sister the money OP. Its her fault for not pursuing a better degree and not getting better grades

Start a new life as a Texan ostrich farmer
>>
Your sister's debt is purely her own fault, tell her parents to pay it, her to pay it or for them to fuck off.
>>
desu you could just move out and forget about your family. it's your money and a sociology degree is stupid
>>
>>36606630
>OP probably does not really consider her to be his sister.

I distinctly remember when I was 16 overhearing her call me a "virgin freak" to her friends and similar insults a bunch of times. She can go fucking die for all I care. Always loved my parents though which is why this resentment hurts.
>>
>>36606670
Fuck that bitch and her meme degree. Don't give that roastie a fucking dime.
>>
>>36606670
Obviously your parents live your sister more, OP, and only include you in the picture from the start. Put your money in the bank if you haven't already.

Now here's my solution: give her the money BUT make her work for it. Devise the most trolly convoluted riddle to a secret location where the money is. Make this some god damn doomsday prophecy shit. Maybe her sociology degree will help her find it, mist likely not. Give her ONE YEAR to find it, then revoke the deal. When she and your parents get even madder, blame her lack of effort.

Then start your ostrich farm
>>
>>36606373
>assuming this is actually happened
Tell your parents to fuck off and use the money to move out. The greedy fuckers don't deserve anything from you.
>>
>>36606373
Poor Gregor, you don't deserve this treatment....
>>
why would they want you to do that? did they pay for your college and you haven't paid them back?
>>
Cut all contact.

Not even memeing. They've already made it clear you're not family, the only question now is whether you get rid of them before they leech you dry.
>>
File: IMG_9363.png (21KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9363.png
21KB, 820x820px
>>36606778
Do this OP
and document it too
>>
>>36606670

Oh, and keep tabs on where she works. You'll have more than enough to hire a PI if you need to. Make the bitch default.
>>
>>36606373
You are not obligated to do anything for people who do make ultimatums like that.

If you didn't specify the amount, say it's about 30k and write them a cheque or something.

Then live off it.

ABOVE ALL:
GET A FINANCIAL ADVISOR
>>
>>36607078
This but instead of 30k do pic related instead
>>
>>36606373
just give her like 15-20k it's not like you deserve to keep all that money anyway.
your parents are dicks, though, and may continue to pressure you into doing stuff like this
>>
>>36606373
Why are your parents forcing YOU to cover her tuition? Isn't that their job?

They're boomers aren't they?
>>
>>36606373
What your parents think is irrelevant. Fuck them. If you like your sister, help her out. If you think she's a piece of shit and doesn't deserve it, don't. You're not obligated to give away that much money to anyone.
>>
File: 1488161122468.png (446KB, 611x611px) Image search: [Google]
1488161122468.png
446KB, 611x611px
>>36606373
lmao fuck them
>>
>>36606373
Do not give your dumb slutty sister any money, she needs to face the consequences of her retarded actions herself.
>>
Bro, how on Earth did you manage to get mafia connections when you use Pepes?
>>
>>36607470
Memefia is my guess
>>
>act like I'm being selfish for wanting to keep the money I earned
Dude, you are selfish. $360,000 is a lot of money, more than enough to live off of by yourself for a long time. You could even invest more of it and get even more money, or simply finish your degree and earn more money on top of that with work. How much do your parents even make?

That said, even if it's selfish I don't think you should feel obligated to help your sister if you don't like her and she's never been friendly toward you, as you said. You should feel obligated to help your parents, since they had you and raised you up enough to the level that you even had a chance to do this. You didn't earn the money all by yourself, you were supported every step of the way. Where did you get the initial investment money?
>>
>>36606670
remind that bitch she did shit like that. Then laugh at her and drive away in your new car to your new home that is either paid off or mostly paid off.
>>
>>36606473

Underrated post. This is poetic.
>>
>>36606373
Stop whatever you're doing and find a reputable financial planner to invest the money in safe accounts with a guaranteed return of ~6%. Also make sure you pay your taxes appropriately. Fuck your family, you can live a comfy lifestyle on dividends alone with your windfall and even more so if you let it grow for a few years.
>>
>>36606373
Don't give her shit. And tell your parents I do what I want. That'll be the end of it.
>>
>>36607626
100% this OP, that way you'll also have a good excuse for your parents for why you won't give your dumb slutty sister money, since it's being handled by a financial planner.
>>
55K for for 5 years backpay rent isn't that crazy of a request anon
>>
I'd say invest part of the money you got and keep some, of your sister really is that much of a cunt then tell that to your parents and that sociology is a meme tier course, if they still give you shit tell them to fuck off, it seems like you don't let money get to your head, really recommend you try to invest that into something profitable
>>
>>36607620
why would he? he doesn't have to explain shit to her? Why even give her the satisfaction? If he does that he's only further legitimizing her, she'll find a way to use that against him to make him out as the bad guy. Just ignore them or take the high road, they have to know deep down that they're in the wrong.
>>
>>36606373
You shouldn't have told them OP.

That amount of money is big enough that you'll have people asking for a piece, but not really big enough to be life changing.

You're fucked now, and now you've probably got to pay.

I'd try to alleviate the situation by giving your sister half, and maybe 10k or something to your parents. Try to negotiate it down somehow. 55k is too much. Then throwing the rest into CDs or real estate or something, so it's not as liquid and you can always use that as an excuse when people come begging.

>anon! gibs me some money!
>sorry bro, it'll take me 6 months to get it out of my X investment
>>
>>36607714
5 years? He's 21
>>
>>36607626
What'sa guidelines for finding reputable financial planner?
>>
>>36607809
??? He's not fucked at all. They're fucked. He doesn't have to give them ANYTHING at all.
>>
>>36607777
He is going to be the bad guy if he keeps the money. May as well go out while trolling that roastie cunt.

Nice quads
>>
File: 1484271597735.jpg (22KB, 189x190px) Image search: [Google]
1484271597735.jpg
22KB, 189x190px
Buy a really god damned big gun in case your family gets any funny ideas.
>>
>>36607809
>You're fucked now, and now you've probably got to pay.

Why is he fucked? He can just tell his entitled boomer parents to fuck off and decide for himself if he wants to help out sis or not.
>>
>>36606522
Jesus Christ you are an ever loving faggot. Its his money, he doesn't owe her nearly 15 percent of it.
>>
>>36607611
>Where did you get the initial investment money?

Part time jobs from when I was 16
>>
File: aku.jpg (37KB, 1052x800px) Image search: [Google]
aku.jpg
37KB, 1052x800px
>>36607714
>1k/mo rent
The hell do you live that that is average for one room, besides sf nyc or seattle?
>>
>>36607809
>half

Congrats, you just usurped the other biggest retard in this thread.
>>
>>36607809
DESU this is probably the best advice

If I where OP I probably would have paid before the senpai even asked, but now that they know it's a little late for that angle

OP how the fuck did you have 21,000 just sitting around waiting to be pumped into ETH? Also with that kind of money you could probably easily move into affiliate marketing/drop shipping and just passively live off that and your investments
>>
>>36607940
they didn't feed him too, or is the guy living off of bitcoins?
the actual leech in this is pretty obvious
>>
>>36607829
Ask for their broker certifications. Do research. There are accounts you can invest in with a guaranteed return if you meet the minimum investment (usually about 250k) and invest for a certain period of time. I'd say you have just about the right amount of money to live off if you play your cards right, so I would go this route. For something so brain dead I wouldn't accept more than a 1% commission. You might be able to haggle it down if you shop around.
>>
>>36606373
>telling people you have money
Mistake number one.
Stealth wealth is the way to go.
>>
>>36607951
>half
Half of what his family is asking is literally 5% of his newly made earnings

And he's only fucked insofar as if he wanted to keep any sort of relationship with his family, obviously he can walk away at any time. But if something happens and he ever needs help he's not gonna be able to rely on them either.
>>
>>36607951
Half the original proposed amount (half 55k). SORRY ABOUT MY TYPO MAN.

Maybe even negotiate it down to 15k or some shit.

>>36607881
>>36607858

He's fucked because OP is probably a neet living at home and he just lucked out. 360k is not going to change his life unless he does something with it (go to college, buy a property, etc). He's not going to be able to do much if he get's kicked out and then he'll start having big expenses.
>>
>OOPS
>Lost it all teehee xD
>what goes up must come down amirite gaiz, no money anymore lol

its not that hard
>>
>>36606373
Don't tell people about your wealth
>>
>>36606373

Don't be a cuck OP, move out of your homestate and toss your family some peanuts only if they're on the verge of homelessness
>>
>>36607983
You're not entirely right but you do have a point. I just naturally assumed OP lived on his own. If he still lives with his parents then I'd say he does owe them for at least the years since he turned 18. I'm not saying his parents are being reasonable, but if he's been living off their stuff he at least owes them that much.
>>
>>36608113
yeah no if he's not an actual homestuck leech then it's a different story, but I feel like it is a safe assumption
>>
>>36608113
A person never owes their parents anything
You sound like a selfish boomer.
>>
>>36608136
This to the actual extreme
>>
>>36608136
>I'm entitled to everything you have, you'd know that if you weren't so selfish :^)

that's not a particularly strong point
>>
File: REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (605KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
605KB, 900x900px
>>36606373
don't, OP fuck your parents this is literally the only reason they conceived you in the first place. If you are successful and make good money they want to reap it and if your a loser than to hell with you. It's like this with 90% of parents who don't ligitimently love their children. Its yours, OP don't let em take it.
>>
>>36606373
Ask about your inheritance. If there isn't any, laugh in their face. Laugh hard and tell them to sue. Demand that your own parents sue you. Really demand it and drive the point home that they are some dumb children.
>>
>>36608136
My money is my family's money too. My parents wouldn't demand me to pay my sisters loans though, and my sister never insulted me afaik. Idk how OPs family is though. A lot of different cultures where this situation has a different connotation.
>>
>>36606394
This, they might literally murder you if they think it will get them that money. You know how most people who win the lottery's lives end up getting wrecked?
>>
>>36607147
he does deserve it fuck his famiky
>>
File: 23555223562.png (705KB, 720x1193px) Image search: [Google]
23555223562.png
705KB, 720x1193px
>>36606373
Tell them to piss off OP and keep your mouth shut next time. Save your money senpai
>>36606652
>>36606658
These two
>>
>>36606670
What the fuck is wrong with you anon, your sister basically owns at least a quarter of that money already, if you go and take all of it you're fucking stealing from her.
>>
>>36606670
why are there so many stories of sisters being awful siblings?
>>
>>36608365
Because it's hard to raise a good woman in the modern age. My sister had an actual father who doled out discipline and she's pure, clever and moral with like 10 guys chasing after her at any one time and tells them to gtfo and they blame her.

Stacey usually has like 4 while being a tramp.
>>
>>36608053
I assumed he was not living at home but you're probably right. Either way that is plenty of money to rent a place of his own until he finishes college. He should move out.
>>
>>36607611
>more than enough to live off of by yourself for a long time
how long? are you saying he is only morally allowed a certain number of years maximum to live in freedom?
>>
>>36606670
Pay a hitman to kill your sister instead, better use of the money. Or at least spite her in some lesser way
>>
>>36606373
Never ever talk to anybody about money anon. A powerful lesson.
>>
>>36608316
How the fuck so? You don't own your siblings shit.
>>
>>36606373
Explain to them what a virtual currency is and that you ended up losing it all thanks to how volatile they are and that you had $360k worth of the currency, not liquid cash.
>>
>>36608365
They're naturally less loyal and more concerned with their image, how well they fit in, etc. If they sense that their brother is too much of a loser, they'll do whatever to distance themselves from him, they won't associate with him public ally and will also do shit like insult him openly to show to their friends that they aren't attached socially, it's the ultimate act of throwing under the bus. If OP was on sports team or something his sister wouldn't disrespect him like that.
>>
>>36606373
you should scare them into leaving you the fuck alone. they need to respect your newfound power

like hire a bunch of big scary dudes to follow them around but so they can only see them through the corners of their eyes but also every time your parents fuck with you the men get closer and more direct and imposing
>>
File: 7492268.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
7492268.png
693KB, 537x538px
>>36606589
you need to play more piano. and then make sure to study your math all weekend, you are going to be a world class doctor because we have no sole
>>
>>36608481
Yes you do and his mom and dad own 1/4th of it each themselves because it's their birth right faggot
>>
>>36606373

If you have 360k move away from your fucking family and fuck your stupid roastie sister. You can just rent a room from someone for $500 a month. Keep your money. Fuck them. Your stupid sister can go whore herself out like all of them
>>
>>36606589
go 2 sleep hiro
>>
>>36606373
If your parents don't let you live in that hose for free than you shouldn't have to pay for your sister.
>>
>>36608563
>hiro
>coherent posting
>>
>>36607777

They already think he's the bad guy. People get deluded when it comes to money and family, they won't change their minds.
>>
>>36606373
Offer to pay your sister's schooling but only if she's certified pure and remain so until marriage. You can at least save one from being a roastie.
>>
>>36606373
are you fucking kidding me... you don't owe your sister shit. tell your parents they can suck your cock.
>>
>>36608488
you're me arent you?

I'll never get over the resentment i have over her. I was just a dumb younger sibling who wanted to hang. Her shit continued into adolescence & now i literally feel nothing for her. she could die and it would be as if someone i used to know in highschool dying.
>>
>>36606522
stupid bitch, it's a huge risk to go all in on a crypto. he should invest his money, not be a dumbass and give it all away and go back to being relatively poor.
>>
>>36606522
>his definition of help is "throw money at"

op you should have kept it a secret. women are parasites and will try to get that money from you.
>>
>>36606373
you owe her NOTHING.. your parents are trying to fuck you so hard right now. if you give in you will seriously regret it when you get older. how about your loser parents pay for her degree.
>>
Lol op was obviously raised from a Jewish background. Not because he doesn't want to pay his sister's loans but you can tell from his attitude towards spending money.
>>
>>36608744
Nah, I have an okay relationship with my sister, just seen the same pattern in a lot of families. Sucks that she made things that way, but it's a symptom of the times we live in, it's just her nature.
>>
>>36608787
0/10

you owe that bitch nothing. and it's not like you have 10 million. 300k isn't that much. your parents are scum trying to get you give your own EARNED money to that bitch.
>>
>>36606373
tell your dumbass parents that taking a huge risk isn't "doing nothing."
>>
Never give any of them a single dime op. You earned that money. Keep you're wealth a secret from know on.
>>
>>36608818
>you owe that bitch nothing

a million times this and never forget it. just another female parasite trying to TAKE TAKE TAKE
>>
>>36608818
>your parents are scum trying to get you give your own EARNED money to that bitch.

This. Your parents are trying to sherk their parenting responsibilities onto you now. So they can save their money to spend on themselves! Look how sudden wealth turns reveals the trash.
>>
>>36606373
Buy a cool car with that 55k instead and just go move somewhere else
>>
>>36606373
this is just the beginning, after you pay for her sociology degree theyre going to ask you buy them a house. theyre going to blood suck the money out of you bc your mom knows you will move out and she will be alone.
>>
Have your sister earn the 55,000 from you. 10 buck a suck, 15 fuck. Make her your cock slut.
>>
55k is a HUGE percentage of what you've earned. 1/7th. if you want to get rich, invest it. STUPID people would spend in this situation. you have the opportunity to get rich and your idiot parents are trying to ruin your chance.

I can't believe your parents are trying to fuck you this hard. move to Colorado and ditch your senpai of losers.
>>
>>36608818
>his parents didn't help him earn his initial investment money, nope
>he raised himself as a baby, took himself to school, made his own food, and got his part time jobs all on his own!
Amazing. No wonder OP is rich. Shouldn't be any problem for him to get richer since he's such a genius and can earn anything completely through his own power, and with absolutely no help from literally anyone else. Props.
>>
>>36608966
Thats a lotta suck op. 5500 suck. 15 years of suck erry day
>>
>>36609005
If you believe this you're so retardedly cucked you deserve to die. They CHOSE to have a child, so they are REQUIRED BY LAW to provide for him. HE IS NOT.
>>
>>36609005
you are retarded. lol did you make a lot of money and let your family shame you into giving it to them?
>>
Kek exactly the same happened to me. I asked my parents that if my sister needs the money, she'll have to marry me. True story. They went all ballistic about "muh incest, muh disgusting" etc, yelling and telling me that's wrong, and I said if she needs the money she'll have to work for it, its a fair trade. I got rich on my own and it'd have been great if I got my sister as wife as other women are shit. At the time I acted like I was just proposing this atrocious deal because I didn't wanted to give her money in the first place but a part of me genuinely wanted to marry her.
>>
>>36609005
>go to work
>mom says it was actually her and not your who worked
>>
>>36609050
>believe it
lol are you serious
>>
>>36609022
>this is how white people really think
Amazing. It's like the concept of just taking care of your kids is foreign, it's something you have to do because it's the law.
>>
>>36609105
>actually believing that she would just give you 55 thousand dollars
>thinking you owe anyone

do NOT let them shame you OP. it's your money... you earned it.
>>
>>36609105
thinking you OWE your parents for having sex when they can't afford kids
>>
>>36609105
No, you retard. Obviously decent human beings care for their children regardless of the law. I was responding to the person claiming that the CHILDREN are obligated to pay the parents money if they get it, when it's the opposite. The parents are required by law to do so because of retards of all races. But the fact that you said something about "white people" solidifies the fact that you're a troll, and almost certainly white yourself. Stop pushing this fucking meme; people are actually starting to believe it, and then the self-hatred starts, which is really fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36609127
>>36609141
Don't get me wrong, his parents are dead wrong, it's just the entire situation shows a completely different perspective that I'm unfamiliar with.
>>36609149
I don't like your attitude. Calm down.
>>
you didn't hit the lottery OP...

you took a huge risk and it payed off.

don't let them convince you that it just fell into your lap from nowhere. do NOT pay her shit. 350k isn't that much in the long run...
>>
OP your parents are narcissists and do not give one shit about you. Your shitbag sister is the "golden child" and they will drain you until you have nothing left. It is THEIR responsibility to help her out, as it was THEIR responsibility to help you out, not YOURS. DO NOT let them foist responsibility / culpability for your sisters' actions off of herself or themselves and onto you. You made sound decisions and EARNED your money, you are not "stealing" it from them by withholding it. You are in the midst of a narcissistic personality disorder household and how easily you were asked to give up everything is the NORM, not something unusual in a mentally ill household. GET THE FUCK OUT AND KEEP YOUR MONEY
>>
>>36609194
con't

if they find out they can sucker you into going back into poverty, what will they want you to buy next?
>>
this is how lottery winners end up poor in a year...
do not just blow this money. you will be right back at square one wondering where it all went...

...and then you will realize you paid for your SISTER'S worthless degree. for no reason other than having been shamed.

know what she'll pay you back with one day? NOTHING.
>>
tell them the best you could do is to give her a zero interest loan for the 55k. if she pays on time and doesn't give you shit, just forgive half of the debt. you could still collect her money but when she ends the payment, give her back ass a gift.

you would be helping her massively, she wont give money to (((them))), and your parents will understand there's no such thing as a free lunch.

by the way, anon, did you liquidated all your coins? just was on /biz/ and they say eth is mooning at 70
>>
Buy a car or something worth just as much as her degree and kek proudly. Don't help roasties.
>>
>>36608966
In seriousness prostitutes would be a better use of that money, especially if you're a khv op.
>>
>>36609048
The only course of action OP needs to take
>>
>>36609184
I frankly couldn't care less that you don't like something lmao. This is not a safe space. Fuck off.
>>
>>36607714
WHAT. WHAT. ARE YOU A LITERAL PARASITE OR SOMETHING? 55K IS MORE THAN MOST PEOPLE MAKE IN A YEAR!
>>
>>36606373
>some that i felt truly proud of
>pure luck
>>
>>36609306
>roastie sisterwife cucks you and takes 210K instead of 55

you fools never learn

>>36609327
oh is it, jeez thanks for putting that into perspective retard
>>
>>36609322
Calm the fuck down, you can't get angry every time someone disagrees with you.
>>
OP don't give them shit, your sister and parents sound like a bunch of bitches.
>>
>>36609338
it sounds like his parents are trying to convince him that he didn't earn this money.
he totally did. it was his research, it was his huge risk, and his huge reward. OP did not hit the lottery.
being a nerd payed off for once and as soon as that happened Stacy came trying to leech up all of his money like he OWES it to her....

nonsense. I will hate OP forever if he gives in.
>>
>>36609005
well you see if they were smart not to mention good parents OP wouldn't be making this thread this thread wouldn't even happen and he would have happily shared the money with his family because he loves them

now, it's clear his parent did not do so much of a good job raising their child so they get what they deserve
>>
how about instead you give me $40,000 and I'll be your trap maid for a year.
>>
>>36609421
lol! she would NEVER give him 55k in exchange for nothing.
>>
>>36606952
>morphing into a bug is an achievement to be proud of
>>
>>36609360
Lmao oh no someone said something with which I disagree that immediately means he's mad. I'm literally chill as can be, high as fuck, feeling great. You're the one with the issues here lel.
>>
Either tell them to fuck off or meme the shit out of them by making a deal:

>I'll pay off her loans if she graduates with a 3.5 or above overall GPA
>I'll pay off her loans as soon as she finds a stable job after school
>>
>>36606522
>OP's parents want him to spend 1/6th of his fortune on someone who despises him, probably n*rmal, and just so she can work at starbucks
>"Oh OP is just a selfish piece of shit"
Fuck off socialist.
>>
>>36608008
>ICO
im going to take this advice for the rest of my life
>>
File: IMG_0156.png (363KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.png
363KB, 680x680px
>>36609488
>high as fuck
How old are you? Grow up, anon.
>>
>>36606373
>money I earned
pick one. hint: it's the former.
>>
tell her you'll only do it if she gives a proper succ in exchange. she won't refuse, trust me :^)
>>
>>36607809
>>36607969
>roasties trying to help their fellow sandwiches
>>
>>36609613
Not on weed you tard. You literally know nothing about me lol
>>
>>36609022
They could have aborted him, put him up for adoption, locked him up in the basement, etc. They didn't have to care for him like they did and give him these opportunities. Obviously paying them 55k to pay for his sister's loans is ludicrous, but the people that keep screeching about how OP owes his parents absolutely nothing are selfish assholes who don't deserve to have anyone care for them ever again.
>>
>>36609660
you better not be getting high on life, son
>>
>>36609624
>he totally did earn this money. it was his research, it was his huge risk, and his huge reward. OP did not hit the lottery.
>>
>>36606373
Tell them to fuck off and donate 55k to charity instead. I recommend the guide dog foundation since your parents must be blind to not see how retarded they are
>>
>>36609613
not the same fag but that is the most intellectually dishonest image ive ever seen and you should be ashamed for having it on your computer its completely useless
its not even funny, so that image is literally just a shitpost
the guy was right, you are a troll
>>
>>36609613
Also LMAO at that image, holy fuck I didn't even look at it until now. That's fucking hilarious. But yeah, I'm not committing a crime, so that argument is completely invalidated.
>>
>>36609005
But imagine he wasn't a good saver and risk taker, but instead a consumer and wagie like most people who could barely have an emergency fund. Would he still owe his family some percentage of what he has?
>>
>>36609665
>being born
>opportunity

he worked min wage somewhere for years. his parents didn't do shit.
>>
>>36606373
tell them youll consider paying once she gets a job in the field shes studying in
then youre good ;)
>>
>>36608136
This. Why do Boomers treat their children like accessories and investments? You don't have kids to make money out of them. If he's NEET then it's their fault for being such terrible parents in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (118KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
118KB, 640x566px
>>36609660
>opiates
You disgust me
>>
>>36609688
OP has never denied being a live at home millennial parasite child. If he has tuition money and 20K in investment money he probably is.

He'd still owe his family in a social indebtedness sense, if he was a sociopath he would ignore it and just spend his wages on himself though.
>>
>>36606373
Fuck you, you selfish piece of shit, they're asking for you to help paying her debts, not to give them ALL of your money for no reason. By the same logic they should've kicked you out of the house with no inheritance when you were born because they owe literally nothing to you. People like you are the reason America is going straight to hell, you fuckers would rather eat ramen and sleep on cardboard but have a """big""" number in your bank account than being decently well off without a flashy number to your name.
>>
>>36609736
Literally what LMAO? Holy shit you are hilarious. Please tell me where I said that? You're an actual retard, on top of being a horrible troll. Enjoy your life lel
>>
>>36609703
don't give her anything. 350k isn't infinite money.
>>
>>36609743
do you actually believe that his sister would EVER just start giving him money she earned from work?
she would literally never do this.
>>
>>36609758
its a joke senpai
>tell them youll consider paying once she gets a job in the field shes studying in
then youre good ;)
she wont get a job in sociology so he's good
>>
>>36609752
>55K
>well it isn't ALL your money!
stupid fat slut, leave this board and never come back.
>>
>>36606373
buy mutual funds and get around $12000 a year from dividends
>>
I have NEVER felt like I must pay my brother's or sisters debt.
it would be extremely abnormal to think that way. brothers and sisters do not pay eachother's debt and never have.
>>
>>36609752
hahahaha what are you talking about senpai like close the laptop nigga hahaha just shut your eyes
>paying for her worthless degree that she might not end up even using
>letting parents force you into throwing away money away
>>
>>36609222
you're assuming quite a lot from 6 lines of greentext
>>
>>36609891
oh shit I guess he has to give up all his money

FUCK OFF
>>
Listen to me. FUCK YOUR PARENTS. Especially mothers.

Ive been up all night because I just realised most of my issues come from the emotional neglect of my mother

> never used to hug me
> used to tell me lies about my dad and cause arguments, then lie to my siblings about what had happened
> lied that dad physically abused her to get custody of us
> tricked me into moving into a new school by telling me that I had a choice, then later found out she had already moved me
> threw a party when I was 18, intruders broke into our house and I started fighting trying to get them out - mum slaps me in the face in front of everyone I know
> never used to let me go out
> all she ever cared about was education, would frequently say 'im not your friend'
> once got caught by my sister for smoking weed when I was 15, sister made me tell mum. when mum finds out instead of talking me through why i shouldnt have been doing it calmly, she throws a fit and invites about 10 members of my extended family to shout at me while she cries
> tricked me into running away from dads house as a child by saying we were going to stay at grandmas
> grow up with a single mother in an area I didnt know and lose all my childhood friends
> anything i ever admitted to her she would use against me
> would frequently invade my personal space and take items that I own, then lie about taking them.
> once saved up to buy a necklace, mum stole it and threw it in the bin, then pretended for a month that she didnt know where it was
> got into a court case once that had no evidence against me. Knew I shoudnt have plead guilty but mum was hysterical and convinced me to plead guilty because she was scared - prosecutors drop case against me and co defendant but because I plead guilty I now have criminal record
> light physical abuse, but hey no biggie.
> distinctly remember it was the leavers party at my school
..cont.
>>
>>36609793
>Implying female
His parents paid for OP's meals, housing, studies (being generous with the assumption here), so he might as well return part of the favor, plus he never knows when he's going to need his sister's help. On the other hand tho, if OP confirms that his sister has been nothing but a bitch to him (I'm talking straight up bullying, physical and/or mental abuse) then don't give her a penny, but if she has been at the very least bearable then just for humility, diplomacy, hell even human decency, do consider donating something to her casue (if only a symbolic amount)
>>
I read the thread; it was NOT luck, you made a choice based on logic...if your sister willing to take the money, forget her, your parents already forget
>>
>>36609891
>assuming
if you haven't figured out that his parents are shitheads over the fact they want him to blow 55k on SOMEONE ELSE'S shit degree then you need to leave and never come back.

he doesn't pay for her mistakes.
>>
>>36609922
LOLLLLLLL
oh yeah, his sis is going to help him out with all she makes with her sociology degree.

how about his shit parents pay for their daughter's degree.

OP's sister is not his goddamn child. she made the choice to go into debt getting a worthless degree, he would be a dumbass to pay for it.
>>
>>36609835
Why the fuck not? Become a spineless faggot and let your parents decide for you (not like you could do anything else being the NEET that you are)
>>
File: 860ede856e8628c62454c2d6618483ec.jpg (289KB, 1556x950px) Image search: [Google]
860ede856e8628c62454c2d6618483ec.jpg
289KB, 1556x950px
>>36606373
DONT DO IT! KEEP IT ALL! It's all yours why should anyone else have it? Fuck them for forcing you, they dont deserve it if they they think they're entitled to it.
>>
>>36609999
they're trying to by calling in money from somebody that has been feeding off their teet for years who now has means to pay them

what she's studying really has no bearing on this, but say it a few more times
>>
>>36609922
p.s. check my fucking quads
>>36609999
>>
>>36609922
>His parents paid for OP's meals, housing, studies
No person owes their parents for fulfilling basic parental duties.
>>
>>36609676
>intellectually dishonest
it's a fucking joke, not a piece of propaganda
>>
>>36609999
>smug STEM neckbeard with run-of-the-mill degree thinking he's the new Bill Gates
I honestly don't know why you speak of her degree as if she's going to be literal Africa-tier poor.
>>
>>36610021
>calling in money

literally kill yourself. it's his own money, not theirs.

>sis has your back with all the money she's going to make with her worthless degree... uh can you pay for it?
>>
>>36609915
cont.

> mum deliberately doing makeup in the mirror even though shes not getting out of the car. running late and say 'mum hurry up'
> she says already were not going now
> miss leavers party purely due to mothers selfish ego.
> once found my sisters diary detailling her vivid hate for my mother and how sister tried to kill herself at like 14 and cried my eyes out
> mum used to work full time so would come home and be alone after school til 8pm on the computer
> would hold it against me for wanting to see my dad or pointing out that dad never insutls me, shouts at me, lies to me or is abusive towards me

The sad thing is that for all these yeard Ive blamed myself because of the whole 'youre a pussy stop blaming problems on others meme', but no, theres a reason why i lack social skills. Theres a reason why I have a profound unexplainable hatred for my mum. Theres a reason for every issue that we have in life.

I realised that Ive been so attention seeking in my life because I never had the warm affection of a mother, just a cold, selfish controlling nigger bitch with a huge ego and no personality or sense of fun.
I constantly wish she had just found a man to fuck her and put her ego in check but she was /celibate/

oh yeah and not to mention her constant insults and resentment towards me for deciding I dont want to be christian as a teenager.

> tfw forced to church against your will every sunday and shamed for all your 'sins'

I know theres a lot of us that go through this stupid fucking shit but society never wants to hold mothers accountable. Shes caused me so much pain in my life that I feel like not having her alive as a burden will bring me happiness

[/spoiler] > tfw will probably miss her deeply and regret my words

If you feel like your parents are cunts and youre a grown reasonable person, they probably are.

Tbh though I love my siblings, would probs pay that shit without thinkin
>>
File: 1410075546367.jpg (14KB, 261x218px) Image search: [Google]
1410075546367.jpg
14KB, 261x218px
>>36606522
>Classy
It literally is. Not being shamed into supporting a dumb slut is very respectable.
You're terrific OP.
>>
>>36610027
Same could be argued over him performing basic family duties, but do as you please I guess
>>
File: 36523-Arc_the_Lad_[U]-5.jpg (114KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
36523-Arc_the_Lad_[U]-5.jpg
114KB, 640x480px
>>36610053
she is.

period
>>
lawyer up right now
defoo your family

if you don't do these two things you will be broke in 2 years or less
>>
>>36606522
i think that's pretty fair 2bh
>>
>>36606522
>blowing $55k and going back to being poor for a worthless degree for your SISTER as if she is not an adult, or that she is his child
>>
>>36610062
Same here. You don't just randomly hate the person who birthed you for no reason. If you hate her, there's a GOOD goddamn reason for it. I've been there. Still am, really. I feel you, anon. You're not alone.
>>
>>36610111
it's not like he needs a lawyer to keep his own money. legally he owes them nothing.
>>
>>36610082
>thinking only STEM degrees are worth
Not after literally everyone and their mother has one. You'll be replaced by robots anyway
>>
>>36609912
>>36609927
I only say that in response to the accusations of narcissism. Don't cheapen your words with uninformed bullshit (which you've continued to do, by the way).
>>
>>36610136
>have a sound case but no lawyer
>enemy has a lawyer and a grudge
>you lose

it couldn't hurt to get some actual legal advice from someone who can protect him
>>
>>36610149
hahaahha how's that women's study degree treating you?
Sociology is worth about $12/hr MAX. if you think STEAM is bad, you haven't seen anything.
>>
>>36610077
Giving your whore sister 55k so she can pay off debts she took our to slut around and whine for 4 years isn't a "basic family duty" you cuck faggot.
>>
if u use it for urself be careful with spending, 360k can disappear really fast...
>>
>>36610172
>Women's degree
Implying
>If you think STEAM is bad
Steam ain't bad, Origin, on the other hand, is absolute rubbish
>>
>>36610158
I will be somewhere laughing when spineless little you gives your sibling $55 to be a slut for 4 years.
>>
>>36610149
As it currently stands I don't think the average person is capable of a STEM degree. Might change in the future though, the worlds a lot more populated with each passing year, who knows
>>
>>36610174
And how has OP cleared his debt? Oh, he does not have studies, I forgot. Enjoy your bright future as a McEmployee :^)
>>
>>36610201
>she actually believes Sociology is a valuable degree
>>
>>36608053
He'll start having big expenses like college tuition for dumb bitch who most likely just wants to ride the cock carousel for 4 years? Yeah that would be terrible.
>>
>>36606373
Youre an adult why the fuck are your parents demanding shit from you
>>
>>36606509
>he posts on r9k
>thinks he has a normal family

hmmmm
>>
>>36610240
>She
Wew lad, this is what delusion looks like
>>
File: 1493346497500.jpg (1015KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1493346497500.jpg
1015KB, 2592x1944px
>>36606373
Get an art degree with the dividend after you pay for your sister. Don't be a bitch, and do something pointless to intervene with your jewish misery. Insinuate you want incest and try to score with her before she reaches that age of 36 where women become distractive. This is sage advice. Oh, and running away from your family is sage advice to yourself, but you spilled the beans. Gotta stick around. Don't do it now, you'll get bad luck. Think about it: you could be in a hotel smoking storebought weed for over 3000 days. what a fool.
>>
File: 1424375301283.jpg (162KB, 1175x766px) Image search: [Google]
1424375301283.jpg
162KB, 1175x766px
>Their reaction to you doing something good is trying to use you
Nah, fuck em. Vile.
>>
>>36606373
Use that money to move out to a cheap homestead, build up a nice crypto solar panel farm and live off of that.
>>
>>36606649
An adult who no doubt lives at home, has no friends and is a virgin. Not really an adult at all
>>
File: 136534573493.png (485KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
136534573493.png
485KB, 600x600px
>>36610237
He has 360k. He could live in luxury at harvard for 4 years with that money.
>>
>>36610257
>I would let my parents shame me at 24 years old into giving my adult sister 55 thousand dollars to be a slut for 4 years
>>
>>36610257
why else would you defend a broad degree and support a roastie then?
check mate, stay mad, Stacy
>>
>>36608503
You're such a fuckin Jew kys pls
>>
>>36610209
Indeed, it's just a craze where everybody wants to get one, and some shitty schools are kind of letting that happen, and some big names are hiring that kind of people, but with such a flooding in the area, there's no possible way everyone can get hired.
>>
>Genuinely considering just starting a new life somewhere.
Do it, it's for the best.

>>36606509
>I discovered ethereum shortly after its ICO and went all in
If you're not trolling, then I genuinely congratulate you. I found out about ethereum through /biz/ a long time ago but never thought it would take off. I'm kicking myself now.
>>
File: 1475563526340.jpg (174KB, 580x405px) Image search: [Google]
1475563526340.jpg
174KB, 580x405px
>hey bro! I'm going to be a slut for 4 years and pursue a worthless degree just for the college experience. when are you going to pay for it? you owe me for existing as your sister.
>>
>>36610125
It fucking sucks now though because shes trying to make up for all the bullshit by being nice now, but she only gets away with it because ive never brought up any of the things that she did. Im working on building a better relationship with her though now. I suggest you do the same.Just be honest
>>
OP if you're still here just say you made a mistake and only made 36.1k or something

then give away like 10k to your sister and none will be the wiser
>>
>>36610319
>after all, it your brother who should pay your college debts, not your parents!
>>
>>36610274
>4 years
Live fast and die young, amirite?
>>36610279
One is meant to support their family, it shows the kind of person you are. Interpret it as you will
>>36610288
I don't care that it's a she, hell it could be whatever the fuck and I'd still support it because it's basic human decency, something that seems to be lacking severely in this day and age
>>
>>36607989
>Guaranteed returns of 6%
I dont think you understand how investing works, anon

The only "guaranteed investments" are things like treasury bills and money market funds, highly liquid short-term securities, which yield far less than 6% in the current environment. Even with these "guaranteed investments" there is a very small risk. Not to mention nobody is going to guarantee you any kind of return, that would be a huge compliance issue.

t. Financial Planner anon with a large Canadian broker and currently hold a CFP designation
>>
File: 1415460801942.png (64KB, 259x254px) Image search: [Google]
1415460801942.png
64KB, 259x254px
>>36610327
>then give away like 10k to your sister and none will be the wiser
Go be a cuck somewhere else. This is the happiest thread on /r9k/ and you want to ruin it.
>>
>pay for sis to be a college slut
>implying he will ever get ANYTHING in return

how about your shit parents be responsible and pay for their own child's diploma like they are supposed to.
>>
>>36610206
You're not very bright, are you?

you're still doing it
>>
>>36610414
okay what do you recommend? Op is gonna get kicked out if he refuses then will suffer a lot more expenses.
>>
>>36610423
you're existing.
kill yourself.
>>
>>36610450
ha, what? he has 360k. he can retire today if he lives cheaply.
>>
>>36607147
wtf you on about cunt, he deserves every penny, he made the money if he shat it out in gold bars or found a breif case, its his money you dumb cunt, he can do what HE wants with it
>>
>>36606373
Retard

Why did you tell them

REEEEEEEEEEtard

Don't give her a dime.
>>
>>36610450
getting kicked out is infinitely cheaper and dignity-retaining than letting them fuck him like this.
>>
File: 1492957144292.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1492957144292.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
OP, listen to me very carefully because you could change your life with that kind of money. Find a house you can buy that is in relatively good shape, and rent it out to 2 families. Collect 1200 as rent from each family each month, and live off of that income until you rebuild your wealth and can expand your business. Be careful, do research, and most of all, say you lied to your parents and keep everything else you do a secret. Once your income is stable and reliable, move out, change your name, and never look back. You can start over anon. This is your chance. Dont screw it up by being an attention whore.
>>
File: 1412507986278.jpg (68KB, 760x872px) Image search: [Google]
1412507986278.jpg
68KB, 760x872px
>>36610403
>One is meant to support their family
Your children, and maybe your parents.
Not your sister, especially if she's a spoiled entitled cunt that has a history of being a bitch to you.
>>36610450
He already said he's in college. And when he graduates he can give a lump sum payment on a decent house.
>>
>>36610502
Edit: I meant live off of your parents income while you let your rent cash flow stabilize and you get the hang of things. Move out when you have 2 houses and $60000 in the bank in case of an emergency.
>>
>>36606373

You've probably received a lot of responses already, but:

You don't believe in it. They (your sister and parents) failed to prepare for the costs.

You earned the money.

Toss her a tin of coffee and tell them all to fuck off if their response is to guilt you for your success. If her sociology degree is so fucking useful, she can pay it back on her own. You chose the proper financial route, you need to compound on your investments.

It doesn't matter if your family won't say it, because I will; Good luck, and congratulations on your success Anon.
>>
>>36606373
>make money via luck
>money i earned.

Get fucked cunt.
>>
>>36610567
sad. you just keep coming back, don't you?

ugly fat dumb
SJW roastie scum
>>
>>36610524
>Not your sister
She's still your family
>Being a bitch to you
You should've cleared this out on the first post you faggot. Don't give the bitch a penny and flaunt it around her, better yet, get a big wad of cash and rub it in the skank's face, and tell her how her ass is never going to get any of that shit because you reap what you sow. She can rot in debt for all I care.
>>
>>36610566
Op didnt earn it anymore than he earned money won in a poker tournament.

you're not gonna win the normie parents over by pulling a "muh hardwork" if you're mostly a NEET living at home rent free.
>>
>>36610458
Holy shit

pastrami
>>
>>36610601
still need attention?
>>
>>36610480
>lol finders keepers losers weepers
>>
>>36606373
fuck them put it in a bank make her work a job and pay for her own college.
>>
>>36610598
hahahaa
OP did earn it 100%.

UGLY FAT DUMB
SJW ROASTIE SCUM
>>
>>36610608
Notice how you're completely incapable of admitting fault here.
>>
>>36610598
that's still earning it
>>
>>36610617
UGLY FAT DUMB
SJW ROASTIE SCUM
>>
>>36610642
still need attention?

(you)
>>
>>36606373
>april fools!
fixed.
>>
>>36606373
Yeah, you shouldnt have done that.

Once I came into just like $60k and told my parents so theyd stop bothering me about taking less classes at college while I work on my business.

>oh anon, your older brother is about to buy a house, loan him a downpayment
>oh anon, other brothers car isnt working, he needs just a couple thousand
>theyd do the same for you

I fell for it and half a decade later after some failed projects I essentially lost everything from 100k/yr to 10k/yr.

I asked for help and everyone was like
>oh anon, you must be spending too much
>anon, you must be addicted to drugs or something
>anon, its not nice to ask for money when your brothers have a family

Then
>had to sell my house
>took what equity i got at the sale, bought a condo
>lived like a failure for 4 years
>finally make my way back up to running a medium sized business with employees, office, etc.

Now I'm cold as ice, fuck everyone.

Whats funny is the only girl that seemed to actually talk to me suggested I didnt help my family as she made the same mistake when she came into money. I got suckered in OP. Dont try to be a hero.
>>
Get job buy house or reinvest
>>
>>36610502
Being a landlord probably isn't the best idea for a robot.
It involves maintenance and work and the risk that the family will trash the house, especially difficult if he wants to keep it secret.
Simply buying a house, getting a stable job, and investing seems to be the best bet.
I get the impression that robot's are fairly frugal in general. So he shouldn't have any major problems unless he goes full retard an blows it on camwhores.

>>36610588
>"virgin freak and other insults"
He already said that further up.
>>
>>36610598
>Poker tournament

Do you think a gamble and playing a game of odds isn't work? That's fucking work, throwing down thousands of dollars down the drain hoping it spits up diamonds.

>muh hardwork, muh parents, muh NEET life

Who cares about winning over his parents? I just said he should compound his money since he has this fortuitous position. Anyone who wants to impede your financial blossoming shouldn't be a part of your life, even if they started it.

If he won the lottery and had 250 million dollars or something, yeah, sure, give her the $55k. Except that isn't the case at all, and $55k for something he doesn't believe in is stupid.

Two people have already agreed with me. I see nobody replying to your post saying otherwise. Please hang up, or try again.
>>
>>36610670
sorry man.

yeah, people, especially bitches, will use shame to get you to hand over the $$$.
of course, no one you give thousands to will ever give you anything even remotely comparable back in recompense.
>>
DONT YOU DARE CASH OUT THAT ETHEREUM BRO. In a few years youll be a multi-millionarie, easily.
>>
>>36610650
>ugly
slightly
>fat
no
>dumb
no
>sjw
no
>roastie
no
>scum
who knows
I actually support the op, i was just making fun of your dumb reasoning
>>
>>36610742
>>>/x/
here's a board we don't mind if you shit up
>>
>>36610729
Thanks man.

This is probably me rationalizing my life but I really think I had to lose everything to sort of grow up.
>>
File: (SIGHS).png (263KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
(SIGHS).png
263KB, 600x319px
>>36606373
Can you please invest some of that into my company so that I can actually have a chance at living a decent life
>>
>>36606373
>pure luck
>money earned
Smells like cognitive dissonance. Either way, fuck them do whatever you want, you're an adult it's your money
>>
>>36610759
holy shit you fucking faggot, never link me there again
and who's the one responding to multiple people with the same retarded ALL CAPS?
>>
Do you like your sister?
If so at least think about lending it to her.
You could also agree to lend her part of it.
You earned it though. If you don't think they would do the same for you really think about it.
>>
>>36607007
exactly, what the fuck kind of family would even react this way.

clearly you don't need them OP
>>
>>36610687
Everything has risk dude. I honestly think it'd be better for him to become a landlord and find a system of management that works for him. He has enough money to use maintenance crews and repairmen as well as electricians right off the bat. So he could manage to get this up and running fairly easily. That being said, he should find people that could give him advice on this stuff. Btw I am speaking from experience because this is what I did and I am pretty well off atm. It's a comfy life.
>>
>>36610687
My bad, but it was a fun ride brobots, apparently triggering bots by playing the SJW is the only way to have fun around here
>>
Being this bitter and mad at your sister because she was mean to you when you were teenagers is pretty autistic, OP.

Sure, you certainly don't owe her $55k, but surely some part of you that jas basic social skills understands why your parents would ask you to pay off her loans? You seem to be forgetting that normal people literally do not understand your status as a robot and so they think you're normal on some base level in which making hundreds of thousands of dollars randomly would mean you'd be willing to part with some of it. To them, you'd still have $300k.

Some of the reactions here really make it obvious why robots are such outsider failures in society. The complete inability to be gracious or generous and the immediate need to lash out and be furious is rather hilarious.
>>
>>36610794
use your brain. taking a risk, doing research, is it worthless to you? if it's worthless, why didn't you do it and aren't sitting on a cool million right now?

ugly bitch, trying to use shame to control him.
>>
>>36607626
how the fuck do you expect to live off of dividends with only 360k invested?
>>
>>36610802
hahahahhaahhahaaa
>>
>>36610822
Could you please give me advice? This is seriously my #1 goal in life. How much money do I need to start off? Can I get a loan from the bank to do it?
>>
>>36610830
>To them, you'd still have $300k
that's why they're incapable of paying for their daughter's degree.
>>
>>36610853
don't laugh at me! why are you laughing sto phat not funny man
>>
>>36610832
Did you even read my post? How the hell am I trying to shame him? I was only pointing out a flaw in his thinking
>>
>>36610871

If your immediate response to this is to ask if borrowing money is the right way to do this, you're not suited to it at all.

You need a hefty deposit, a good income, and enough savings to cover any issues on top of a really good knowledge of what maintaining houses entails and costs.
>>
>>36610875

Most people are incapable of paying for their childrens degrees. If your parents are paying for yours, then perhaps you should be grateful for that massive opportunity.
>>
>>36610904
skip the psychological analysis and do the thinking for your self.
obviously he did earn his money. his family is convincing him that is was all "pure luck."
>>
>>36609412
>it was his research
and how the fuck would you know faggot
>>
>>36610929
>most people would blow $350k as soon as they got it

ya I know.
>>
>>36606373
Why don't you want to support your imouto, Anon?
>>
>>36610871
first of all, you're on 4chan asking for advice? Rethink your steps

second, budget is largely dependent on the housing market in your location. Do you already own some real estate? What is the average house priced at?
What is the average rent like?
You'll need to calculate how long it will take to get your investment fully back. Consider things like tenant laws, is it easy to evict people when they're total fucktards or not? How would you deal with having an empty rental unit? etc.

third, it's unlikely that you'll get the full amount to buy 1 (or multiple) houses from the bank especially if you don't have any job
>>
>>36610934
hahahahahaahhaahahahaahahahahaha
>turn $21,000 into $360,000
did you think his bimbo sis or dickhead parents were giving him investment advice?

seriously. just com'on. be serious.
>>
>>36609752
so your argument is basically

> money isnt that important
> so give away your money to someone who wants money because its important

lmao just stop. If I was OP id get a nice house, invest in business and property and leave the rest in fucking crypto.
>>
>>36610909
I was thinking of getting a mortgage because I'd just rent it out, and make payments if/when it wasn't being rented, since my net worth would always be increasing as I put now equity into the home. Not all of us have huge starting amounts lol
>>
you should start a new life somewhere else dude , seriously , JUST DO IT (i ain't joking ) it's what i'm striving for also , i just wanna fuck off in another country where i don't know anyone and i don't need anyone , do it , don't waste your chance , you are not the selfish one , your family is , they are money hungry mother fuckers who just wanna leech of you
>>
OP

does your sister know about this? what are her thoughts? what has she said? how does she treat you? does she still >sexuality-shame you to make herself seem cool? how much a of a roastie is she?

DETAILS
>DETAILS
DETAILS
>DETAILS

best r9k thread in a while senpai
>>
>>36610964
Oh, obviously not lol. I'm just asking here to get the first few ideas. I would, of course, put in a hell of a lot more research before actually doing anything.
>>
>>36610934
because if one of his family members had been researching crypto they would have made the investment themselves and wouldn't haplessly be attempting to use the successful kid to pay for the unsuccessful kid.

faggot.
>>
>>36610947

>weird, irrelevant autistic reply

Thanks for the worthless You, cunt.
>>
Id love to throw that kind of money in my brothers direction and change their lives, but the lot of us were horribly neglected and homeless often. College was so far away from our minds. The fact they want you to toss truly life changing money towards a useless school person thing bothers me. She is in college so she is better off already than ost people. Just saying op, if you even just gave me 1500 what im doing in two weeks could actually work out and i wouldnt have to lose my cats ): they mean more to me than anything but im homeless in in 4 days. Im asking anyone i know if they can take care of them. ANYWAY, fuck your privleged family
>>
>>36611061
still mad?
>>>/x/
>>
>>36611016
>lol

Kill yourself, you subhuman cunt.
>>
File: 20170211_214715.jpg (952KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_214715.jpg
952KB, 2048x1152px
>>36606373
i made 210k buying and selling yugioh cards since 2011 on ebay. my mom found out and thinks shes entitled to my money. i just keep buying and selling. recently i had 200 jurrac aeolo duel terminal and im trying to sell them. i paid under a dollar for each one years ago. vanity emptyness was 20 cents and was 40 dollars at one point. i guess its luck. i just hoard stuff and dumb asians that think theyre vendors buy it. i pay taxes for my fellow neets. im also going to play regionals. maybe i can win in los angeles if im lucky. this is my fusion deck pic relat
>>
>>36611061
see if you can figure out the meaning.
>>
>>36611087
if you got a job and didn't have to live off of SNAP then your cats would be fine to be honest my autistic friend
>>
>>36611088

>yet another bizarre autistic reply

Is there a reason why you're not making any sense, or are you just a cunt?
>>
>>36611094
>That reply
lol
>>
>>36611132
>>>/x/
here we don't mind if you shit this board up
>>
>>36609671
>OP did not hit the lottery.
wrong. OP was lucky.
>>
>>36611115

>figure out my cryptic, nonsensical autistic posts, anon!

No.
>>
>>36611049
>>36611016

Alright, well you're going to be starting small so you'll need to have a job besides renting out your one place. I don't know your current housing situation but you could try renting out rooms in your own house for starters to get some experience + cash.

You'll have to build up slowly. Make sure that you can pay each mortgage payment though, even if you cannot find a tenant for a while.

Good luck
>>
>>36611153

lol-ing your own posts is insufferable. It's autistic beyond measure.
>>
>>36611154

Who is we? You're nobody and speak for no one.
>>
>>36611218
Thanks very much for the starting advice!

>>36611222
lol
>>
>>36611181
>I'm only a loser because successful people "got lucky"

I don't have to destroy you. you will remain a loser for life as it is.
>>
>>36611240
>>>/x/
bye
>>
>>36611122
I have a job, but it doesnt pay much. Roomates just vanished over night a month ago. Ive put adds on craigslist for roomates and nothing even tho its cheap. Landlord wants to drop me. I can survive this but idk where my cats will stay. Kinda wish i never got them but they were older cats, no one wanted them. Im a faiure of a guardian ;(
>>
>>36611249

>further proof you're autistic

Good luck with your property investment pipe dream, loser.
>>
>>36611181
> luck

for those of us involved in crypto, ethereum was a no brainer investment. I bought 300 at 40 dollars and now its 67. FUCKING PISSED off that I didnt just do 2 grand because I have 10 grand in bitcoin and 10 grand in cash no to mention 3k student loan just dropped. I dont know wtf I thought I had to lose. Literally any sign of a drop below 60 in the next 2 days and I'm buying like 3k worth
>>
>>36610871
To be safe, you need upwards of 100k and a steady income at a minimum because of repair costs and other tax and insurance bs that comes with it. Also, dont take a loan. That is a shitty idea unless you have enough money to pay most of a mortgage right away and have calculated that the rent money can pay off the rest. I started by basically turning a house I bought into an unofficial "airbnb", and I got help from my dad, an electrician and plumber, to fix up the place and get it up to standards. As a family we had saved up 140k to buy a 200k house, and by renting the house out for periods of 2 weeks max to people for $1500 per week (we tried undercutting because our house was 2 floors and local competitors were charging 1800+ for 1 week for a 1 floor house) we managed to pay off the rest. Sure, demand at first was slow, but now it is good enough that we're buying another within a few months. I have another job on the side, so the rent income goes towards making my parents' lives the happiest they can be until they pass away. My goal is to get the rent income as high as 100k per year at a minimum so I can quit my job and live a comfy life earning money from what is basically an optimization problem. Assuming you dont have family to help you with the repairs, i suggest you wait to amass much more than what we started with just to be safe. Good luck anon. It takes some time and dedication, but the payoff is the ultimate comfy robot life.
>>
you don't think your sister is fucking nagging your parents to try to convince you to give up 50 large for her? consult a professional to know what to do with that money. family, ''old friends'', scammers, degenerates all kinds of low life pieces of shit who wouldn't give two shits about you yesterday will show up at your doorstep will ALL KINDS of fucking reasons as to why your money is important to them, don't be fooled by these fucks. she can pay off her student loans, worse can be paid off. family or not every adult out there has their fucking bills to pay and problems to deal with. here's an ol trick for you.

>woman involved
>you being ''at fault'' for whatever the fuck
>only resolution is money

don't fall for this shit.
>>
>>36611270

Are you going somewhere loser?

Imagine actually thinking you have any value on 4chan of all places. I bet you think you belong here!
>>
Tell them to go fuck themselves

You earned that money
>>
File: 1471225266104.jpg (86KB, 723x653px) Image search: [Google]
1471225266104.jpg
86KB, 723x653px
>>36611309
if you walk around the city naked you will get all of the attention that you need.
>>
>>36607969
20K is not that much.
I've worked nearly a year and have around that in savings already, thing is I live with my parents so I have no real expenses myself other than 200 "loser tax" per month to help my parents with monthly expenses that goes mainly to food.
I'm saving to buy an apartment at one point.
>>
>>36611342

>actually having such little value in your life that you've resorted to pointless, cryptic, childish nonsense as entertainment

Is there any sort of point you're trying to make here, or does the severe autism prevent you from communicating directly?

Go on, try to actually make some sense.
>>
>>36606373
This is why I hate taxes
>>
>>36609922
Jesus christ, we need to put "not being a cuck" on the boards rulelist.

OP was fortunate to enough to get a chance to turn his life around few people ever do but white knight trash like this are in here trying to get him to sabotage himself for the sake of people who've put him down and shit on him.

OP if you're still browsing this thread put any out thought of sharing this money with your family out of your head IMMEDIATELY. Move out of that house and use your money as a foundation to build a better happier life for yourself, devoid of vultures like your family.
>>
>>36611285
You're the one getting triggered by 'lol' - not me. I use lol, haha, lmao, lel, and many other things. There's literally nothing wrong with it, but it just frustrates you for some reason lol. Pretty sure that's autistic behavior, actually.
>>
>>36611380
hhahahahahahha you get angrier and I just laugh louder and louder.
u mad babe?
>>
>>36611361
> tfw 30 grand saved from being deep web vendor, 20 years old, already bought a car and absolutely no plans to spend frivolously. Literally living /jew/ lifestyle feels amazin. God knows why I ever spent money on so much stupid shit, literally spent 20k last year on weed, food, alcohol, clothes, diamond teeth and other stupid shit to show off when could have just put it into ethereum and be in OPs shoes right now.

Never again will I make this mistake.
>>
Take that money and make it breed, but don't risk it going all in on some stock again. That would be a good way to throw it all away. Make safer investments now and reap the longer term benefits.
>>
File: baes.jpg (242KB, 1111x777px) Image search: [Google]
baes.jpg
242KB, 1111x777px
>>36611380
I better not have fun or the ugly bitch on the internet will shame me for it!

here are some girls you will never look like you fat bitch
>>
>>36611301
That sounds amazing. I actually have pretty rich family (~1 million USD grandparents, ~500k USD parents), they're just really cautious about the whole renting idea, but I'm hoping I can turn them onto it! We're going to be getting two houses we could use soon enough (at least if I can convince them not to sell them, that is)!
>>
>>36611470
implying he shouldnt just keep it in ethereum and wait a year
>>
File: Shapesnatch-TF04-JP-VG.jpg (71KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
Shapesnatch-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
71KB, 544x544px
>>36611104
>Person at locals shop has a relative die and gets rich from their will
>Was at least $100,000 but it might have been $300,000 or something but it was quite a bit
>Constantly comes in and buys so many tabletop games and cards every single time
>Buys out the whole shop of their legendary collection GX things
>gonnagetsomegoodtradinginhere,jpg
>They look through my stuff
>Find like 10-15 cards worth about $5 total max
>"Alright let me look through your stuff"
>"You can just have the rest of this"
>Literally took like ~100 cards total from about 20 of the legendary collections
>holyfuck
>Give me friend who loves hero stuff basically a complete playset of all the cards from the collection and basically a playset of all the heros from it and still have tons left
Also
>Same person
>2 wind up rabbits when they were $50 each
>Looks through my stuff and offers me them for 2 of a card worth 10 cents each from the fairy structure deck
>"You know those are worth like 10 cents and these are ~50 right?"
>"Yea it's fine"
>also another amazing trade for a glowupbulb when it was like $50
>less than a year later
>Hear that they spent all their money and got stds from prostitutes
They were a good trader
>>
>>36611437

You're laughing at a joke you made that nobody else understands. How severely on the spectrum are you?

Again, either respond with an actual post with value, or don't bother. This is obviously difficult for you as you have no social skills, but make an effort.
>>
>>36606670
Leave and never look back. They're choosing her when they shouldn't have chosen at all.
>>
File: 1448063272813.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1448063272813.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
This is why you should've kept it to yourself, OP. Money brings out the worst in people. ESPECIALLY poor people. I grew up poor and am only just now getting out of it, but whenever i would get any kind of money people would swarm me for some then leaving when it was gone. And that's what your parents now see you as. That's what your sister now sees you as. As an ATM that can give your dumbfuck sister a get out of jail free card for her stupid decisions. Do not let them guilt you. Do not let them shame you. It is YOUR money. If you don't want to pay off your sister's debt (and I don't blame you, stupid roastie slut needs to deal with her decisions) then you need to move out. Your family will only grow to resent you the longer you don't give in to their demands. Get your own place and cut off all contact. Invest your money in something and laugh as your egg nest grows in size while your scumbag family struggles.
>>
>>36611493
what a fucking idiot. This is why you shouldnt give stupid people money. Im >>36611450 and so glad I learnt my lesson about spending. That stupid fuck couldve just invested that money, got a gym membership, moved to a cool area and become a fucking god
>>
>>36611512
it's been fun dancing but now I have to wash my hands
>>
>>36611415

It doesn't frustrate me. It's just autism and your inability to understand why is a clear sign you suffer quite badly from it.
>>
>>36611475

Did you reply to the wrong poster and somehow think I'm somebody else?

Seriously, nothing you're saying makes any sense and it seems like you should learn how to follow conversations on here.
>>
>>36611545
I'm sure that's the case.

lol
>>
>>36611450
>Family doesn't think if you won a million dollars you would be set for life
>Say you had a place for $500 a month for 60 years
>That is only $360,000
>That is $888.88(repeating of course) Per month you can spend on things that aren't rent and be set for another 60 years
>That's not even including interest from it being in a bank
>>
>>36611542

>lel I'm so le cryptic and edgy
*tips fedora and swishes cape*
>>
>>36611585

You can lol all you like, whatever keeps you functioning through the pain of being on the spectrum.
>>
>>36607871
Alright, /k/, go back to your doomsday bunker
>>
File: Greedpepe.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
Greedpepe.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
>>36606373
You could always trade that for some of that sweet, sweet incest sex
>>
>>36606373
Releash your inner merchant brobot.
Offer them to pay of her debt but with suitable interest/compensation/counter-offer.
>>
>>36606373

youre an asshole if you don't give something, say part of it you put into a house
>>
>>36606373
Tell them to fuck off. It's your money.
Time to DEFOO
>>
>>36611727
Seriously OP, your family will suck you dry at this rate.
>>
>>36611599
> set for life of 1m

me and my brother are cut from a different cloth. 1 million is fucking nothing in the grand scheme of things. I want to own estates, land upon land, actually have an influence in this world.

Getting 1m and thinking about being 'set for life' is a poor mans mindset and youd probbaly spend way more than you need to and run out of money.

Im telling you now that based on that lesson, if I got 1 million right now I wouldnt even spend it. I have everything I need and because Im at uni I dont know anyone who I can go on holidays with (not gonna pay for leeches) and getting a super nice car or something would make everyone think Im a dickhead, just like how people reacted when they saw my diamond grill. Showing off money just makes people resent you. Giving away money makes people dependant and resentful as well.

I would literally just put like 50k into crypto, the rest into buying businesses, try and finish uni, then go and live in LA for a bit while paying people to manage my worldwide property portfolio. Once I reach the 10 mil mark by about 30 I would have to start thinking bigger.

Im telling you, I can tell youve never had real money to play with because of how you think. I was 19 running around buying like 1000 poundleather jackets, going to clubs buying all my friends at the bar drinks, gold chains, gold teeth, diamond earrings etc. even my uni room right now is super fucking kitted out. Its only when you have money that you realise that people that are worth fraternising with dont give a fuck how rich you are, they care about the mind and the personality behind the talent. No one suddenly respect a lottery winner with 1million, but people respect millionaires who earnt their millions
>>
>>36611487
Damn nigga, buy 2 houses then. The comfy life is basically at an arm's length away for you my dude. I would say good luck again, but you clearly need very of it. Have fun rich anon.
>>
>>36611783
>I am retarded, thus everyone else is also retarded
Being frugal is very easy.
>>
>>36611809
*little of it.
>>
File: bigboy.jpg (161KB, 1446x1462px) Image search: [Google]
bigboy.jpg
161KB, 1446x1462px
>>36606670
Fuck yes. Good shit OP, do NOT cave in. You've made it.
>>
>>36606373
Use that 50k to move out, invest and manage the rest, get a good job
>>
Family is a powerful thing. Got a little bit of money from a case (<15k) and gave the immediate senpai 6.5k. No one else gets shit and are left out of the know. Such is life as poor people.

I'm still have 5k in savings which won't be touched while I'm out trying to make at least a meager life for myself. What are good ways to make that grow?
>>
Why the fuck did you tell them? Tell them you want to use this money to start a company, and that you can't pay for the loans. If you will, you'll never be able to start a company and you'll die poor.
>>
>>36606522
Commie fag detected
>>
>>36611783
>I was running around buying 1000 pound leather jackets
Don't buy stupid shit for no reason and maybe you would be fine on one million
I'd probably spend like $2000 max when I first got it then after that $888.88 (Let's say $500 is left afte buying food and paying bills) is way enough per month.to have a lot of fun if you wanted.
>>
Inheritance or a member coming into money has torn apart so many families. The greed just wells up in most people.
>>
>>36611809
Fantastic! Thanks so very much, anon! I really do appreciate it!
>>
>>36611824
Thats because you have no fucking money any way you broke piece of shit. It is incredibly hard to not spend money when you realise how much your lifestyle can change. Dont be mad because Im 20 and have been living like a king, yet still have 30k in savings and hope to end the year with 100k
>>
>>36611994
looks like weve found the escapee from the tard home

Did i not just say that i learnt not to spend so much

Fuck off about $888.88 you fag you dont know what its like to have money so no you wouldnt do that. And if you did that instead of turning your 1 million into 5 million then by god are you stupid
>>
>>36612176
I'm not talking about respect for earning it I'm talking about the fact you could be set with it if you aren't dumb about it. I was talking about the base million obviously you invest it and get more.
>>
>>36606373
OP, your story is personal to me. My parents have jewed me before in favor of my sister, they have taken advantage of me and forced me to look after that dumb cunt before, I get no respect for it and they just keep wanting me to help that useless bitch while I get nothing in return.

GIVE THEM NOTHING. You hear me? FUCK your dumbass sister. And fuck your parents too for trying to force you to give her money that isn't hers.
>>
File: a62.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
a62.png
262KB, 680x661px
>good relationship with sister
>she lets me borrow $500 to get a laptop when mine broke
>always nagging about it when I would get any money like birthday and christmas money
>always have to give her a bunch of it
>Tell her I wouldn't do that to her and she always say yea you would do the same
>After years finally pay her back fully
>get scholoship for going to school and get a bunch of cash
>She borrows like $800 and I don't bring it up all the time or nag her/bring it up when she gets some money
>She pays me back what she can and I make sure she still has enough even if it means she pays back less in the moment or even has to borrow a bit more
>She feels bad about doing all that when I owed her some money and now I'm handling it exactly how I said I would
>toldyouso.jpg
>not even holding back this is just actually how I would handle it with her from the start but I get a nice hit of "I was right" every time they give me money
>>
>>36612272
> in this episode of 'thoughts of a poorfag neet'
>>
>>36612011
would never have this problem with my family. We love each other too much for there to be any resentment either way the decision goes, White people are just more sociopathic than other races IMO. You guys are the main ones who traditionally dump your parents in old persons homes when you cant be fucked to take care of them anymore
>>
>>36612653
Actually tell me what I said that was wrong other than "You would blow it because you are poor"
>>
>>>/fit/3413
>>
>>36612724
the fact that you are thinking about maintaing a lump sum of money instead of thinking about increasing it. Thats fucking retarded on every level
>>
>>36612678
I am brown as fuck and my aunt abandoned her daughter without a second thought because she dug herself into a debt hole with literal drug dealers. Whites are not nearly as heartless. Sure, divorce is common among whites, but overall, they are far less sociopathic than the rest of the world. That's one of the reasons I moved to America. I like white culture and how peaceful it is.
>>
>>36612766
I said that is not counting interest, etc and is obviously talking about if you didn't increas it. Obviously you would be fucking stupid if you just sat on it.
>>
>>36612777
america is absolutely positively not white culture.

In terms of respect for elderly family it goes

> east asian
> african
> south asian
> african american
> white american
> european
>>
File: 1490745748969.png (48KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1490745748969.png
48KB, 657x527px
>>36606373
Fuck em, they're normies.
>>
>>36612795
> he thinks interest is a way of functionally increasing wealth

laughinggirls.jpg

a poorfag is as a poorfag does

> Obviously you would be fucking stupid if you just sat on it

you mean like what you just said.
>>
>>36612777
>how peaceful it is

there's so many better countries to pick for that
>>
>>36612777
> white culture
> peaceful

This is why I fucking hate south asians, they idolise white people so fucking much that they look past their flaws and the fact that whites despise them

Literal brown noses
>>
Just roll with it, explain that you have better ideas for your money that don't involve blowing it all immediately on something worthless. This is why some poor families are poor they always spend. $300k is good it definitely helps alleviate pressure in your life but it doesn't make you rich.

btw are you still holding much ETH?
>>
>>36612854
I'm saying if you did sit on it you could I didn't say you should
>>
Fuck them. It's your money and they've done nothing for you to deserve them to begin with (otherwise you wouldn't have ended up on /r9k/). This is your chance to be truly happy and you shouldn't let them get in the way. If your sister saved up money and got better grades there wouldn't have been fucking student loans for her to worry about anyway
>>
>>36612819
>implying all of america is full of niggers
>implying all of america is the same

Ok.

>>36612859
Like Europestan, Cucknada, Literal-Organ-Harvesting-Vans China, Africa, actually racist Japan, or "not" totalitarian Russia? Yep, ok.

>>36612875
I am not idolizing people by stating a true fact. Western civilization is superior to everything else out there. This place is basically paradise when compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>>36610850
>how the fuck do you expect to live off of dividends with only 360k invested?
He buys a safe stock like Proctor & Gamble with a 3.15% dividend, making $11,340 a year doing nothing.
>>
>>36612969
western civilisation wasnt created by white people you fucking retard, its the culminated of the best parts of cultures from around the world, just like every modern culture.

> what is colonisation
> what is globalisation
>>
>>36613437
Western civ has its roots in roman culture, the Renaissance and the enlightenment period which all happened exclusively in Europe you fucktard
>>
>>36613515
you mean roman culture which is based on egyptian culture?

racists are so fucking stupid, they just ignore blatant facts. Technology comes from everywhere around the world and so does culture.

So i'll say it again. Western civilsation wasnt created by white people.
>>
>>36606373
You don't love your sister enough to spend 18% of the money you won on her? If I was related to you I would see you as a dusssapointment.
>>
If your sisters loans are so bad she can suck dick to pay for them.
Your money is not hers.
>>
>>36606373
I don't believe your story at all desu. But in case it's true, don't pay for them. Unless what you would get in inheritance is superior to what you have now.

>>36606522
If the genders were reversed everyone would tell him he's entitled for even suggesting his rich sister pay for him. You retarded hypocrite.
>>
>>36608365
cuz theyre female, duh
>>
>>36613697
Please gas yourself. It will save me time later.
>>
>>36606373
Do it. There are so many stories on business and finance forums about people who caved into family pressure for credit or something like that and had their entire lives ruined, she's not going to make half of that money with a sociology degree, plus she's being taught that you're a capitalist oppressor anyway for earning your money so why not make it a reality
>>
>>36612875
Whites hate Asians? Rofl.

And ofc ppl idolize whites; you tend to do that to your superiors.
>>
>>36613697
Haha, how mental are you?
>>
>>36606509
9% tax rate be scared Amerifag
meanwhile in Australia 26%
>>
>>36606522
>makes once in a lifetime investment
>makes stupid decision of trusting family
> has to give 15% to stupid sister who decided to be like literally every girl in the western world and get a pointless sociology degree
>somehow op is the bad guy
>>
>>36606373
If you're too beta to say no to them, tell them you're "diversifying to other cryptos", then tell them you lost 99% or something like that. "You guys could have the $360 that's left though, easy come easy go"
>>36615141
Meanwhile in Sweden 30% (if you're not the CEO, if you are then 54%)
>>
>>36614909
SOUTH ASIANS you amerishit

Are you saying you like indians

> superior

yeah because i want to be a weak melanine recessive homosexual degenerate whos race can only survive through the practice of white supremacy
>>
>>36614929
> not knowing that roman civilisation is based on ancient egypt

this is what I mean. racism and cognitive dissonance go hand in hand

>>36613515
the original man created maths and science. Western civilisation is an exponent of this knowledge, minus the balance with nature because caucasoids are so narcisstic that they think they can cheat nature, not realising that it will lead to the destruction of their shit race

> what are roads
> what are temples
> what are libraries
> what are tablets
> what is farming and agriculture
> what is metallurgy
> what is maths
> what is chemistry

But yeah, I'm sure this was all somehow magically created by your recessive race that has been around for a few thousand years out of the 100000 that man has existed

> whites actually believe this

Again, your race can only survive through white supremacy.
>>
>>36615577
Funny that silicon valley and most intellectual fields are full of indians and asians, so much for your white supremacy you thick skulled shit for brains pig, they even earn more than you cucks in your own country, you guys wouldn't survive without importing workers like you did to the blacks you weak fucks.
>>
>>36608136
This. I'm more than happy to help out family, but the second they come at me in a demanding manner and try to spin an argument that they are entitled to something then they can fuck off.
>>
>>36615679
are you fucking retarded? Im saying the white race needs structural racism and to continually perpetuate the idea that whites are superior otherwise they will be wiped our by the clearly superior negroes

>you guys wouldn't survive without importing workers like you did to the blacks you weak fucks

are you retarded? Im black and from london
>>
>>36606373
money fucks people up man..my grandfather worked his whole life and made some really good investments so when he died it all went into a trust fund for his kids and grandkids

Literally THE day of his death when everyone realized just how much money there was, each of my aunts and uncles sued each other claiming they "deserved it" the most. They all hate each others guts now, none of them talk cordially and the kicker is, they were all doctors and lawyers and shit like that, they were fucking well off ANYWAYS

don't give her a cent, just be prepared for her to resent you unfairly for it
>>
>>36606373
Back of the envelope calcs, you're going to owe anywhere from $50k to $80k on your taxes

I'm guessing you held the crypto for less than a year which means short term capital gains tax. $360k - $21k = $339k subject to tax

If you make less than $38k per year, your margin tax rate is 15%. If you make over $38k, your margin tax rate is 25%

Protip: Do whatever you can to reduce your taxable income and avoid the tax hit. This means contributing to an IRA and an HSA. You can contribute ~$9k between the two plans. This could help you save a few thousand in taxes.

Fuck your sister
>>
>>36606373
Fuck them, if you don't leave they will bleed you dry and leave you with nothing, it wont stop with paying for your slut sisters college.
I advise you move to a different state so they cannot leech off you.
>>
>>36612969
Ignore him. He's probably a spoiled self-hating white, and/or autistic BLM fag. I'm glad you appreciate the safety and culture for which you worked so hard.
>>
>>36615938
> cryptocurrency
> taxes

shiggy diggy

basiclaly like saying

> have washing machine at home
> let me go and pay the launderette

all you have to do is wait for tax authorities to try and get to you, then once they realise you have money just buy monero with ethereum, do 1 monero trade and funnel it back to a different ethereum wallet.

You can then say to tax authorities that it got hacked and they have no mathematical way of proving it didnt
>>
>>36616053
> completely ignoring context of the discussion, which was which race has more respect for the elderly in their culture
>>
Based OP. How do you feel about it mooning last night? I'm currently sitting on 300 ETH and about 200k MILO.
>>
>>36616226
Didn't they recently find a flaw in monero? Also if you make any big payments the IRS will be suspicious. Don't fuck with the feds, it's not worth it.
>>
>>36616275
You can make monero transactions completely invisible, its like the ultimate money laundering tool.

and 'find a flaw' is jew / common speak for 'there is a technological issue that we are currently dealing with and will likely fix in about 2 days'

Plebs are conditioned to not take initiative so news like that is enough to stop them from doing research
>>
>>36616298
to expound
eth to monero transaction will be visible
monero to monero invisible
monero to eth or other crypto comes out of nowhere

mathematically it cannot be proven that they are the same funds
>>
>>36616298
What exchange can I buy monero on? And how would I go about cashing it out? I only use Coinbase for ETH and it's linked directly to my bank account.
>>
>>36606373
>get money
>parents want to drain you of it
Fucking normies always have to ruin robot's happiness/lives
>>
File: 4134793-neo+of+matrix.jpg (415KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
4134793-neo+of+matrix.jpg
415KB, 2048x2048px
>>36616312
> cryptocurrency
> cashing out

when will plebs realise that crypto money is realer that fiat money
>>
>>36606473
This is good. Fuck them.

OP, I recommend telling your parents this: "I'm investing the money for your retirement and my retirement. I'll put some in a trust fund for onee-sama. It will benefit her far more in 40 years than it will now."

Then, of course, do whatever the fuck you want with the money.
>>
>>36616345
Maybe one day, but right now I need to find a cheap condo to settle down in.
>>
>>36606670
Do NOT give her any money. She does not deserve this. You have to teach her that what she did was wrong, stop enabling her
>>
File: 549355752.jpg (47KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
549355752.jpg
47KB, 400x529px
>>36606373
Don't do it. Once you pay the tuition it won't stop, they'll just demand that you pay something else.

>>36606589
Your parents don't care about the money, they care about the bragging rights they get over the other parents where they can say "oh but my son does x"
I'm asian, I know this from experience.
>>
>>36616420
> right now

play life for the long term
>>
You shouldn't pay for your sister's college, but consider giving some money to your parents as a one of "thank for supporting me my whole life" retribution. Let's say, about $25,000 each. Then they can decide if they really want to spend it on your sister's education or not.
>>
>>36609736
Quentin is such a pretentious fuckface, his ego is huge
>>
>>36606373

Tell them that you won't pay for a useless degree or just say that you cannot cash out because it is tied up.

Or buy 2 houses, move out, rent one out and live off the rent.
>>
>>36606373
Make your sister chortle your balls and milk you like a cow. She's gotta earn it.
>>
>>36609752
>you fuckers would rather eat ramen and sleep on cardboard but have a """big""" number in your bank account
The US would be a much, much better place if people did this instead of spending money that they dont have.
>>
>>36615659
Without whites, who will pay for your food stamps?
>>
>>36606670
Spend exactly $55,000 on a fucking gold chain like a rapper or something else gaudy and stupid, and wear it every time you're around her. Anything BUT paying her student loans.

She honestly sounds like such a dumb bitch taking out student loans for a sociology degree that if you did give her money, I wouldn't be surprised if she secretly spent it on a new car or something and didn't even put it towards the debt.
>>
>>36606373
Why dont you just make it a loan? Give her the 55G's, charge her a little interest (say 2% or so). Everybody wins (kind of). She gets her cash and a lower interest rate, you get your money back with interest (obviously not as much as if you invested, but still).

I think its wrong that people are trying to guilt you into GIVING your money away. It would also be wrong if they were trying to guilt you into giving her a loan, but not quite as bad. It's your money and you should do what you want with it. I would never just give someone 55 grand... but i would consider giving a sibling a loan for that much.

Then again I actually have a pretty good relationship with my siblings, and they didnt get retarded degrees.
>>
File: 0201.jpg (229KB, 1100x1528px) Image search: [Google]
0201.jpg
229KB, 1100x1528px
>>36610324
>tfw At about 16 I realised that I hated my mother and sisters, in a real way.

Fuck them, useless, whorish, annoying leeches who don't deserve my time
>>
>stealth cryptoshill topic
>>
>>36606373
fuck your greedy family and your sisters meme degree
it would be another thing if they were not being pushy or your sister went for something useful

whats your relationship with your sister anyways?
>>
>>36611599
>(repeating of course)

Nice one Abdul
>>
>>36606373
>pure luck
>achieved something

Ok
>>
>>36606522
What the fuck does he owe his sister for? This is why normalfags who could be rich don't actually end up being rich
>>
>>36606373
OP, whatever do you, do not cuck yourself and give her the money for her horrid degree. she'll never learn from her mistakes and you'd be doing her more harm than good.

If your parents attack you for this, they have the same logic as communists and they should fuck off. You're better without them.
>>
>>36616952
Why would someone else resolving your problem prevent you from understanding said problem?
>>
>>36617059
>Oh it doesn't matter lol my brother will just help me xD
That's why. She'll start thinking this for everything.
>>
>>36606373
Your family never really loved you, you owe them nothing. Start a new life, leave the country if you must
>>
>>36616952
>parents want their children to like and help each other through life
>literal communists
Is this the face of America?
>>
>>36616750
Buy a ridiculous car with it. A fully optioned mustang gt or cameo or entry level corvette or mid level European spurts car or something. It'll be fun to own, it's gaudy/you don't really need it, and you can use it to rub it in her face whenever you go to visit the family (you do plan to move out, correct? If you don't your parents will likely try to take possession of the money, they sound potentially deluded and greedy enough to do that).
>>
>>36610405
He could "invest" in an annuity that would guarantee a payout higher than t-bills, but not much (maybe 3-4% gross).

Alternatively, he could leave it in crypto; eth isn't likely to drop appreciably in value unless/until quantum computing becomes a reality.
>>
>>36615814
This tbqhwyfam

If my family member is in need (blood relations, fuck cousins and others who never have two shits about me growing up), I'll do whatever I can to help, but no family member is entitled to my money, and I know for sure that my family would never expect me to just hand them money "because I have so much". That's proper fucked, no wonder op's sister is such an entitled cunt.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 178x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 178x144px
>>36617151
this
also buy milo coins now
>>
OP, I swear; if you give her any amount of money, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
>>
Remember OP, you don't need family.
>>
>>36610557
that sounds devilish
>>
>>36609005
What the fuck kind of thinking is this? Raising your child is not a fucking investment that you think will give you financial returns in the future, it is an obligation. If OPs parents need a little bit of financial help in the future, then I'm sure he'd oblige because he loves them and he is probably a decent person. But it seems that they don't. He is 21 and they are not entitled to rip away his money as soon as he starts making it. As for his sister, OP owes nothing to her especially after she treated him like that. She chose to go into debt for a useless degree and she will reap the consequences of her actions.
>>
File: sister ruins brothers life.png (51KB, 1005x629px) Image search: [Google]
sister ruins brothers life.png
51KB, 1005x629px
Oh well.. You coulda been this guy.
>>
All college debt will be repaid by 2024. Just move out.
>>
>>36619071
if he was really sorry he'd kill himself
>>
>>36606473
lmao, they deserve it.
>>
>>36610999
>invest in business
so you get more money to help your family with, right?
on a serious note you might want to look the debacle that resulted from that post
tl;dr it was all a ruse
>>
>>36616053
Far ahead of you m9. It honestly annoys me how people can move to America from a shithole third world country and claim that it is an awful and violent place to live in or that western culture is by no means better than others. That's like getting invited for dinner to a wealthy person's mansion, accepting because you're poor, and then being all upset and acting like you are superior because maybe a drawer is dusty or something. It's utterly ridiculous. If America isnt better then the rest of the world, then why do so many people flee their countries to come here? Really gets the almonds churning.
>>
>>36606522
This. Where the fuck did basic human decency go? Why is greed and selfishness glorified in our society? This is his family, he should be putting them first because he loves them. When people no longer help their family in favor of helping themselves you know society is about to collapse.
>>
>>36606373
Maybe negotiate with them while still maintaining the upper hand. For example, you could buy a house and give your sister cheap rent, so your still own the assets but can give her a cheap place to stay.

That's what comes to mind for me at least
>>
>>36619494
That's what I've been saying the whole time, but given the place that we are in currently, these are the kind of guys to REEE at their mothers for tendies unironically. They have the brain of a child, so it's all "mine mine mine". Many people here complain about "muh welfare" and gibsmedat but they don't realize they're doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>36606373
DON'T FUCKING DO IT. IF YOU EVER DO IT I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU. FUCK YOUR SISTER AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING FAMILY. They are not acting like a family if they really want to take your money off from you. You will gain literally nothing from this. Fuck them all!
>>
File: poorcelsout.jpg (124KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
poorcelsout.jpg
124KB, 720x540px
OP i dont know if you are still here

now listen to me and listen good

NOT
A
SINGLE
DIME
>>
>>36607007
you forgot to say "hi everybody this is stefan molyneux, I hope you're doing well"
>>
File: 1493320059343.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
1493320059343.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>36606373
Go live somewhere else anon
>>
>>36606373
Do it anon, fuck them, you shouldnt have to share what you did yourself
>>
>>36606373
Where'd you get the 21grand from? If it was from your parents I'd give tgem 30 grand or something. Only fair.
>>
File: 228266.jpg (51KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
228266.jpg
51KB, 900x600px
Live on your own and keep investing in ethereum. Don't spend a penny. Not a single penny. You made 360k from 21k and they want you to spend 55k of investment money for a sociology degree? They are not smart. Use this 55k on ethereum/other investments and get richer. Pic related cost $2k, drive this and invest, you will be very proud of yourself.
>>
>>36606509
>find one weird trick to make money
>family hates him
>>
>>36619494
>>36619579

How about "where did responsibility go? Everyone wants something for nothing. Thats gibsmedat, not wanting to keep one's own money. Tell her to take out loans OP!
>>
>>36610670
you get absolutely no sympathy from me you stupid fuck it's amazing how people honestly do such stupid shit
>now i'm c-c-cold as ice
if only you decided to do that before you disgraced yourself and spent several years of your life acting like a beggar
>>
>>36606373
Don't fucking give her the money you earned that shit not her.
And in reality it's really not that much money not even enough for a nice house just invest it in things or play the stock market to make more.
>>
File: 1492492615388s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1492492615388s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
How much more serious do your parents and sister take you now that you have more money?
>>
All bullshit and memes aside OP
the fact they demanded you pay for her tuition is red flag enough, but when you have a shit ton of money it could help.
Don't cut them off, they're family. A loan was something someone said that wouldn't be a bad idea, get it notarized.
Her fucking sociology degree is useless so make her pay you back in a decent time frame.
That way you keep that cash flow and a family that doesn't disown you
>>
>>36620061
So I guess if somebody got shot in the streets it's probably their fault for being in that street?
>>
File: 1488858189534.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
1488858189534.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>they think it's greedy to keep your money
>they don't think it's greedy to force you to give your money away
>>
>>36610271
>I judge other people not based on their morals and ethics but instead on them not being whiteknight cuck like me or their social relations

Don't worry bro, she will totally have sex with you if you get her the money , I am serious!
>>
>>36616506
this, even though you are not forced to give them money, you have since your cousins or neighbors will start gossiping that you dont care about them. even though you just started working and still dont have any savings

asian too
>>
>>36606522
t.communism pro
>>
>>36606373
this thread has triggerd me and I don't think I can read it.tell them to all go jump off a bridge,its your money and they have zero right to expect a fucking cent of it.fuck bums man
>>
>>36606373
Shame is a spook
>>
>>36606373
Tell them you'll pay if she gets a real degree. Otherwise keep it all.
>>
>>36607611
>you were supported every step of the way
Big assumptions there
>>
>>36606522
Whores should be disowned and forced to live with the consequences of their bad decisions. Stop coddling her just because she had a vagina.
>>
>>36620919
iv met a hell of allot of people like that in life.its basically why I'm a robot
>>
Maybe you can give her 10 grand if she meets certain conditions or something. Like maybe if she works full time somewhere and actually has a salary, but oy after 2 years or so.

Bailing her out entirely is a lot to fucking ask though. Tell your parents if they were responsible they wouldn't have let their 18 year old daughter take on that much debt without knowing what she was doing
>>
>>36609665
I could kick the living shit out of you right now because I'm 6'3 and 285lbs. You thus owe me all your money.
>>
>>36610062
>Theres a reason why I have a profound unexplainable hatred for my mum

Seems fully explainable to me. She's an evil creature that abused and tormented her children at every opportunity
>>
>>36611250
>what is the just world fallacy
and
>I don't have to destroy you. you will remain a loser for life as it is.
I don't disagree.

>>36611288
>for those of us involved in crypto, ethereum was a no brainer investment.
>FUCKING PISSED off that I didnt just do 2 grand
Nobrainer investment and yet you didn't invest your lifesavings. Hindsight is 20/30.
>>
>>36610670
It took me longer to learn that lesson, I'm out 150k to friends and family.
I even wound up buying a house sight unseen back home on everyone's hammering me to get it. It was a good deal, but if I'd put it into even a middling REIT or ETF I'd have about the same returns by now and more liquidity. Doesn't help that a few months after I closed the deal my cousin and his girlfriend had their lease not renewed and just needed a place to stay for a bit - just help them out, they'll pay the bills.
Eighteen months in and they're treating it like it's their place for good and still no closer to being able to pay rent, even going so far as telling me to not put it on the market in a few years because they'll buy it - with no real jobs or education and a second kid on the way.
>>
>>36606373
fuck that OP its your hard earned money and your sister isn't your responsibility. your parents sound like terrible fucking people to shame you for not wanting to drop 1/6 of your fortune on your slut sister and her meme degree after you payed for college yourself. shit parenting that instead of telling your lazy sister to support herself they punish the one that's supporting himself
>>
>>36606373
Sounds like your parents are some fuckin' commies.
>>
>>36606509
nice, i wish i was competent enough to do anything online besides archiving porn and music

don't give your family a cent of your money, if you give in they'll just make a habit of asking you for money. re-invest it or build skills
>>
>>36606373
>recently tell my parents after keeping it a secret
Anon, I'm speechless........you had three hundred thousand and you ruin it, I wish I had three hundred thousand dollars sitting around though, sounds nice
>>
How did you turn $21,000 into $360,000?
>>
File: pam wojak cry angry.png (467KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pam wojak cry angry.png
467KB, 700x700px
>>36606509
>>36610315
>consider buying bitcoin in 2013 when it was around 20 euro for one coin
>don't buy
>mfw it bounced to 1000 euro/coin
>>
>>36620815
Yup, shouldn't have walked at night in a nigger town.
Common sense to not do that.
>>
Start it with me anon <3
>>
>>36608057
This . Go to Vegas for a weekend and tell them you "lost" it all on gambling.
>>
>>36623535
he mentioned something about crypto currency, like people who got in early on bitcoin now people who got in early on ethereum are making money.
>>
>>36606509
>>36610315
>>36610737
>>36611288
>>36611450
>>36611492

Real talk: is ethereum still worth investing now? Or has that ship sailed?
>>
>>36606589
Asian parents are some of the greediest I've ever seen.
>>
>>36606649
Well he's living at their house rent free. What about that?
>>
>>36610480
So he paid for the computer he's using? His phone? The house he lives in?

Don't be an idiot. His parents were dicks but he didn't get to where he is on his own.
>>
>>36607940
Many places have rent like that. Especially if it's more than one room you poor fuck.
>>
>>36611361
How much do you need to fucking save to get an apartment? Get one now dumbass. Stop leeching if you have that much.
>>
>>36608365
Sisters are generally cold to ugly fat brothers.

But that's most women.

My sister was cool as fuck with me when I was sort of thin and popular. When I became fatter she got noticeably less interested in talking to me. She was never a bitch though.
>>
>>36606473
True. Start being as Jew as possible with your money now.
>>
>>36608818
Stocks isn't earning in the respectful sense. Don't use the word earn when talking about this. He even admitted himself he lucked out. It's fucking gambling.

Even if I was good at blackjack I wouldn't say I earned money in vegas.
>>
Well i would not do it becasue it is sociology, but if you and your sister are close and you feel like she would do it to you by all means be a bro but otherwise no. Even if you did not work hard for it its still yours.
>>
>>36619071
This shit drives me up the fucking wall.
>>
>>36606373
If you threw your whole life savings in a risky investment you deserve to keep all the money
>>
>>36606373
OP, can I ask you what the current arrangement is regarding your sister's debt?
After reading this:
>>36606670
It sounds like your sister doesn't really like you very much and desu I don't think you should help her.
However, it's very possible that your parents are going to be paying for your sister's college loan. In that case, it's not your sister who you're helping, because she's going to have somebody bailing her out either way. If your parents are going to be paying for the loan, then it's actually them you're helping.
What I'd do personally is insist your parents don't pay anything for her loan, and cover whatever they were going to instead. That way you should get them to not hate you, and really you're only helping your parents out rather than your sister.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.