[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey r9k Why not just start lifting weights? seems like it would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey r9k
Why not just start lifting weights? seems like it would solve a lot of problems for you guys.
just sign up for a month at the gym, get a simple routine, and start going
unless you're too fat to walk, you are capable of lifting a barbell over your head
don't do it for women
don't do it to ease the loneliness
do it for yourself

> "hi, can i get a month membership please?"
That is all it would take.

if you see this thread you MUST post an excuse for why you aren't physically fit.
>>
>>36606356
Because
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
AND DICK SIZE
always beats tryhards attempting to mask their inherent inferiority with muscle.
If you're past adolescence, you either have it or you don't. Nothing can make a framelet or dicklet or manlet look good.
>>
>>36606356
I've been doing this for twenty months and I'm still a lonely faggot.
>>
>>36606356
>do it for yourself

I don't understand this. Unless I'm getting some sort of reward out of something, it feels pointless. I went to the gym for a few months and didn't make any gains or become able to lift any more. It didn't make me feel confident, it didn't improve my mood, and of course nobody mentioned anything about it.
>>
>>36606486
I think having some definition will make you look better independent of any characteristic. and a strong man is inherently more attractive than a weak one regardless of any other characteristic.

but even if you are correct:

you will experience mental effects from being in shape. having a body that does not hold you back will make you more confident. exercising will make you more intelligent, sharper, and quicker. your movements and the way you interact with the space will become more natural.
>>
>>36606673
exercise didn't make you feel good? are you sure you aren't just rewriting the past to suit your current attitude? think carefully back to those few months when you were exercising and do your best to evaluate your mood objectively.
>>
>>36606356
r9k is mostly women and kids of single mothers without access to weights.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.