[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get drunk >everything is more fun >know this cannot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: 1481073169318.jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
1481073169318.jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>get drunk
>everything is more fun
>know this cannot be a permanent solution
>>
>>36606197
Its not, but it sure is fun.
>>
>>36606235
It's only fun while you're under the effect, it's terrible afterwards
>>
>>36606260
I know this and I'm still going to drink more
>>
>>36606287
Yep. Just chug water have something to eat. Its nothing at all.
>>
>>36606359
I have nothing ready to eat
>>
I loled beacause I was finishing a glass of shitty wine when I found your post on the front page.
>>
>>36606390
what was funny about it?
>>
>>36606495
I don't know. I'm drunk
>>
>>36606534
>getting drunk from shitty wine
>>
no one above this post is over 18
>>
>>36606197
>know this cannot be a permanent solution
That means you aren't drunk enough yet
>>
>get drunk
>feel really fucking tired
>go to bed early

fun
>>
>>36606370
Chug water, anything you have left over bread, pasta, cereal, you just need to replenish what you lost by drinking. Drinking acts as a diuretic, pushes out all water. Chug water to replace what was lost.
>>
>>36606579
I'm 29 years old
muted
>>
>>36606197
If you're going to abuse something at least switch to weed.

Alcohol can and will destroy your body, your relationships and your career (if you even have one). It's ok once in a while or for celebrations, but once you starting getting into frequent binging you're in trouble.

Seriously it's nasty stuff. Tone it down while you can.
>>
>>36606746
weed is illegal
>>
>>36606746
Because being high is the same as being drunk.
>>
>>36606746
t. street preacher
enjoy life retards
>>
>>36606260
Different anon.
I've been drunk to the point alcohol poisoning was a serious possibility or kept the ball rolling for a few days plenty of times and never had any sort of hangover. Worst i've ever experienced is my muscles are slow to respond for a day or so after.

What gives?
>>
>>36606746
Weed just doesn't offer the same level of escape as the hooch, it only glazes over the discomfort instead of removing you from it.
I still like ketamine more for this though, dissociatives are the only thing that completely wash away the bad feelings.
>>
>>36606830
what do you mean by kept the ball rolling?
>>
>>36606746
DUDE WEED LMAO

drinking is natural
smoking is not
>>
>>36606837
speed balling more like ammiright fellas
>>
File: 14259138728477.jpg (50KB, 841x431px) Image search: [Google]
14259138728477.jpg
50KB, 841x431px
>>36606197
>Drinking a whole 1.5l bottle of cheap wine tonight.
>>
When I'm drunk I feel much better and doing anything is easier.
For example I'm cooking something and I need to turn it to cook the other side.
Normally I would look for something to turn over the thing, try to be super careful with it, don't want to touch it with my hands, avoid getting burned, etc.
If I'm drunk I'll just touch it for a second and turn it around.
This is a shitty example but it's the same for everything.
If I could be the person I am when I'm drunk I would be a much better person
>>
>>36606891
Dont think about it just do it.
Fucking original af fuck fuck off
>>
>>36606837
Drinking non-stop for a few days.
Usually fishing trips or time at the cabin with buddies.
No actual sober time if you will.
>>
>>36606830
How old are you?
They get worse as you age.
>>
>>36606962
I'm 24 now and i'd say my "career" started around age 15.
I honestly wonder if it wouldn't be such a thing in my life if i had some actual reason to avoid it outside the threat of health issues much later.
>>
what should I drink robots? I've never bought alcohol before. preferably something that will get me drunk fast but also tastes good (I like fruity drinks)
>>
>>36606982
Hmm, that's still youngish, give it a couple of years.

I'm 35 now and if I 'kept the ball rolling' for a few days I'd be proper fucked for at least 3 days after.
>>
>>36606746
But rampant alcoholism is a fine example of natural selection. Let them drink themselves to death.
>>
>>36606992
Unless you know how to mix drinks you're screwed.
Buy shitty but clear vodka and mix it 1:5 vodka:sprite/coke/juicyjuice/etc with ice in anything you can keep liquid tight.

You'll want the sugar to appease your undeveloped palette so any drink will do so long as it has that. Careful with energy drinks caffeine and alcohol synergize when combined.
>>
>>36607056
what happens with caffeine and alcohol combine
?
>>
>>36607240
Upper and a downer. Its shitty. I know faggots are all about vodka redbull and jagerbombs but Im a bartender and its a shitty combo and bad for you.
>>
>>36607240
They synergize.

Drink a redbull and a shot?
Its like you drank 2 redbulls and 1 1/2 shots.
Its not always exact either so it just makes pacing yourself an issue and you can get pretty bad without you noticing.
>>
>>36607271
>>36607298
can it hurt myself if I drink coke and vodka?
>>
I'm here to tell you it isn't. I just had a panic attack after 2 glasses of wine because tinder chats got lewd. You'll get to the point where you need it just to function, it's awful.
>>
>>36606746
not everyone lives in Colorado
>>
>>36606197
>get drunk
>everything is sad
>know this is a permanent state
>>
>>36607271
uppers and downers are a wicked combo m8. drinking and doing coke is the best thing ever.
>>
>>36607240
Alcohol makes you sleepy. If you drink too much, you'll feel slowed down and out of it first. But if you add in caffeine, you lose that slow feeling.

You can get yourself much drunker without realizing it.
>>
>>36606830
yeh same i'm 22 and i don't get hungover at all
>>
>>36607320
No not really.
The issue is when you do shit like redbulls or rockstars with alcohol.
>>
>>36607356
He's got it a bit backwarss and you're correct. The issue is alcohol and caffeine chemically synergize in our system.
Cocaine and alcohol do not. Not saying cocaine is good but its not the same issue.
>>
>>36607431
coke and alc metabolize into a whole new chem
>>
Hangovers are all about dehydration. If you drink enough water before you go to sleep and when you wake up, you'll be ok. I'm usually a bit mentally sluggish and have slower reactions but I've gone to work at 6am and been fine.
>>
>>36606857
Yeah because alcohol is naturally occuring and not manmade at all

Is cooking unnatural, you fucking retard?
>>
>>36606601
This is me. I get drunk alone, drunkenly text people who never reply then go to sleep.
>>
>>36606746
>smoke weed
>become extremely self aware
Weed is awful for escapism. Drinking makes me more confident or at least stop giving a fuck weed makes you think too much
>>
>>36607802
Eating is natural, smoking is not
>>
>>36607923
Dumbest thing I've read aII day
Must be the drinking :^)
>>
>>36608051
Please explain to me how it is dumb.
>>
>>36608069
How is smoking or cooking unnatural? What the fuck does natural even mean?
>>
>>36608114
no animal smokes
>>
Nobody likes a quitter. You're better than that. Remember how good it felt? Now think about how good it would feel everyday!

You'd be fixed buddy!
>>
>>36608427
monkeys smoke you fuckin' doofus
>>
>>36608427
Creatures live in toxic gases you know, cmon now
>>
>>36608655
they don't smoke on purpos
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.