[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get bullied at school >adults say the bullying stops once

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: the shit i put up with.jpg (168KB, 1080x1292px) Image search: [Google]
the shit i put up with.jpg
168KB, 1080x1292px
>get bullied at school
>adults say the bullying stops once you're out of school and people grow up
>leave school
>get a job
>the bullying fucking continues

FUCKING LIARS AND BULLIES DEATH TO ALL NORMIES
>>
>>36606088
how so? should have known that wasn't original
>>
>>36606088
i will validate what you are saying because so many people deny this. usually as people age, bullying will become more subtle and turn into vicious gossip, whispering and shared eye rolls behind your back rather than taunting and outright nastiness but it definitely sticks around. i don't know why people don't like to admit it but it's very common. people like to bond by forming ingroups and if you're not one of them, people will give themselves permission to ridicule you, even if it's in a more "adult" way.
>>
>>36606088
friendly reminder that people get bullied for a reason!
No one is forcing you to be a confrontational prick!
Or a passive-agressive faggot!
Or a whiny cunt!
>>
>>36606634
calling me names and being aggressive towards me
>>
>>36606088
There's only one way to deal with bullies: punch them in the face. As hard, fast and straight as you can, ideally when they're alone and/or don't expect it. Even if you get your ass kicked afterwards and face charges, the bullying will stop, I guarantee it.
>>
>>36607482
and then you'll get a criminal record and never have a job, totally worth it! shut the fuck up
>>
Bullying is a lookism thing. If you don't become better looking when you leave high school, you'll still still get bullied.
>>
>>36606088
You're getting bullied for a reason. Something about you is abnormal and everyone is just trying to make you adjust or go away.
>>
>>36607493
>shut the fuck up
Spoken like a true victim. Meanwhile my dignity is intact and my former bullies avoid me.
>>
>>36606088
yeah bullying in jobs is 10x worse because you are expected to stand up for yourself. if you dont no one will
>>
>>36607549
If you ever punched me and I ended up kicking your ass the bullying would only get ten times worse
>>
>>36607546
The bully literally already has made 6-7 people go eat their lunches in the carpark alone because they're sick of his shit
>>
>>36607567
I'd punch you in face again and again. You'd reach a point where the bloody nose just isn't worth it so you find a victim that doesn't fight back.
>>
>>36607584

What a bunch of limp wrist cucks wtf stand up for yourself wtf
>>
>>36607493
Not true. I was at a bar a few weeks ago and some douchebro came up to me and started calling me a faggot, loser bla bla for literally no reason. I didn't say anything back to him. He grabbed my phone and smashed it on the ground. I punched him square in the face, and we got in a fight in the middle of the bar. He pretty much kicked my ass after that until it got broken up, but him and his chad buddies avoided me for the rest of the night. No one got arrested or even thrown out. You HAVE to stand up for yourself. >>36607482 Is correct.
>>
>>36607584
Do you not have a fucking HR department?
>>
>>36606088
>get bullied at school
>just don't react to it, they will eventually get bored and leave you be
>as fucking if
It's like my parents and teachers wanted me bullied.
>>
>>36607650
lel even the bosses are scared of him. The top manager caught him playing on his phone and he told the manager to fuck off. Not gonna happen
>>
>>36606088
yes death to the normies they should give us their jobbos and we watch them hang and we dance around them in native american clothing with a camp fire under their hanging
>>
>>36607674
I was in the exact same situation, teachers, counselor, parents, everyone said to practically roll over and feign death. Friends stood idly by as the physical bullying happened, teachers witnessed it and didn't react.

Until my tennis coach heard what's happening to me at school. He told me to stand the fuck up for myself or else he's gonna beat me up until I gave him the names. He said he'd make sure nobody ever laid a hand on me again.

That's the support every single victim of bullying needs, nothing less.
>>
>>36607799
This.

When someone would hit me at school I'd tell the teacher and they would just say to stop telling tales

I wish I'd realised earlier (I'm dumb) that I might as well have fought back because since there were no consequences for the bullies there would also be no consequences for me
>>
>>36607861
>I'd tell the teacher
Expecting someone else to stand up for you never goes well.
>>
ITT: A bunch of pussies

People only bully you if you're weak. Don't be the weakest link and you won't be bullied.
>>
>>36607929
>teacher tells the class to stop bullying anon
>anon gets bullied even more for being a damn snitch
Taking some self-defense lessons is the only way. Peace through superior firepower.
>>
>>36607676
fucker needs to be fired already.
they need to call the police and have them there when he is fired.
>>
>>36606748

This is true. Today, a sales rep from a company my office works with came by to take everyone out to lunch. The guys I work with walked around and invited literally everybody but me. How do I ruin their lives, /r9k/?
>>
File: mario.png (32KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
mario.png
32KB, 808x805px
>be me in school
>get bullied
>"anon just punch bully in the face lmao"
>follow this advice
>try to fight him
>he laughs and beats the living shit out of me
>nothing changes

fucking normies and their shitty advices
why can't they comprehend that bullies are usually bigger, stronger and more experienced in fighting that victims?
>>
>>36608065
It's not about superior firepower, it's about landing a single solid punch. Even if you can't defend yourself after that, nothing a bully could possibly do to you, it's not worth getting punched in the face for, they'll move on to another victim who's too afraid of the consequences of fighting back.

You don't need to be Bruce Lee, you just mustn't submit, no matter what. I'd rather lose my job than take the bullying. I'd straight up punch my boss in the face if he's a cunt.
>>
>>36608152
>he didn't plan his revenge while working out and learning martial arts
>he just outwards punched the bully in his face instead of going for an absolutely brutal kick to his knee and breaking his leg, effectively preventing him from hitting back
You need a little common sense.
>>
>>36608152
Call me edgy, but I clawed my way to the top of the food chain by taking a dozen times more punches than I dealt. One time a guy almost a foot taller than me, who was actively practicing martial arts, thought it's clever to punch me in the face. I looked horrible, but he ended up in hospital.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.