[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> age > sex > location > if you could travel back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: ArtsJourney1.jpg (83KB, 463x450px) Image search: [Google]
ArtsJourney1.jpg
83KB, 463x450px
> age

> sex

> location

> if you could travel back in time ten years and meet your past self, how disappointed would past-you be and what would be the main disappointments

> how would you try to console past-you, hopes and dreams shattered, impotent against the inevitability of becoming the sad pathetic fuckup that is you

> likewise, do you think your parents are ashamed of you?

> why do you blame them?

> on a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is lowest and 10 is highest, how close are you to suicide and how do you imagine yourself doing it when you lie in bed at night, tired but unable to rest
>>
>>36606005
> age

> sex
lol
> location
Atlanta,GA

> if you could travel back in time ten years and meet your past self, how disappointed would past-you be and what would be the main disappointments
I'm ugly and poor and friendless, but I at 10yrs old I was already pretty aware that I'd be lonely my entire life, pretty sure I used to lurk on 4han even back then.

> how would you try to console past-you, hopes and dreams shattered, impotent against the inevitability of becoming the sad pathetic fuckup that is you
I'd tell myself to start playing a sport, to get off the fucking computer, and to go outside and be normal.

Without a doubt

> why do you blame them?
I don't
> on a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is lowest and 10 is highest, how close are you to suicide and how do you imagine yourself doing it when you lie in bed at night, tired but unable to rest
I'm extremely depressed but suicide isn't an option. It'd be unfair to my parents, I'll wait until they die. That said, if I didn't care, I live and work downtown so there's plenty of places I could jump from, or I could dive in front of the train during the commute. I think of it every single day

Hbu OP?
>>
>>36606005
>27
>Female (female)
>Canada
>My 17 year old self would be pleasantly surprised that I'm not dead and that I'm healthy mentally and physically. She'd be super mad that I didn't finish university yet, though. And that I haven't had kids.
>Just happy to be relatively sane now. At 17, I was in and out of hospital due to psychosis. Much improved.
>They're fairly proud of me, given the fuck ups of the past.
>My parents didn't know how to deal with my weird brain, but I don't really blame them anymore.
>1 and in the past when I did attempt it was by drugs. Did not work, so I guess I'd try something else. I don't think about it any more, though.

Have hope, robros, but if you can't right now, that's okay too.
>>
>>36606295
normie get out ree

oregano
>>
>>36606515
and a ree to you too, friend
>>
File: asdasff.png (311KB, 586x602px) Image search: [Google]
asdasff.png
311KB, 586x602px
26 / m / mid-EU

very
the plight of no gf

tell him one day he'll get to travel back in time and fuck up his past self, too

very

> why do you blame them?
mother overbearing, father distant

2-3. it's on my radar. i like the fantasy of shooting myself with a machine gun but realistically i'd find a cliff somewhere in a remote area, high enough to guarantee death and far away enough from civilisation to ensure there's no certainty about my death. i'd leave some sort of indication that i left to start a new life, letter is too obvious, maybe something like train tickets and getting my savings from the bank or whatever

>>36606289
>It'd be unfair to my parents
funny, i used to feel like the last thing i'd care about if i off myself is my parents but the older i get the more it's a concern. my mother would probably off herself too afterwards, she's already unstable, and then my little brother would be alone with my manchild father
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.