[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do women deal with aging? How do they deal with knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1471124540936.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471124540936.png
444KB, 1139x358px
How do women deal with aging?

How do they deal with knowing that wherever they are RIGHT NOW, everything after it is downhill? Even if it's only slowly downhill at first, it's still downhill. Doesn't that hurt?

For a creature that bases so much of its value in its appearance, don't they notice with each passing year that they aren't as pert, perky, and petite as they were the previous year? Doesn't it fucking sting to hit 21? 22? 23? 25?

Isn't it terrifying to know that being a saggy old hag with droopy eyes and stretch marks is just around the corner? Do women ever look at 28-35 year old women and go "oh my god, that's me in just a few years?" Do they ever look at girls a few years younger than themselves, and realize that they are much cuter without even trying, simply because of their youth?

I'm seriously wondering. I imagine it would be horrible. But maybe they just don't think about it.
>>
How do you deal with aging, anon? Do none of these questions ring close to home for you?
>>
Back in the days it used to be a good thing, it meant that a specific woman was approaching the status of matriarch. Nowadays it only means that they are approaching the status of not-so-desirable woman with neurosis because no children with lots of money they don't know what to do with anymore after years of degeneracy. Such cases.
>>
>>36605975
You have to be a dumbass not to realize doing such things will eventually culminate in that.
>>
>>36605964
not him, but no. i (and most guys id imagine) find more worth in their careers and hobbies
>>
>>36606028
It's a human being thing, every group of people have its own way to fuck up their lives, you are in /r9k/ right now, so don't try to appear smart before those girls because they are actually a way ahead of us.
>>
>>36606107
Sure, of course. My only regret is that I'm not social.
However, waywardly having casual sex and partying.. come on.
>>
>>36606043
Where you find worth, 40yo women only find misery, bitterness and existential crisis.

A career per se, means nothing in the long run, midlife crisis are not commonly about what people are doing with their lives for nothing, without something solid (family, religion or a great cause), in the end of the day, people feel like worthless shit.

It's just the *click" in your head that you are going to die, you are going to die and everything you done will be forgotten, soon you'll be nothing at all.
>>
>>36606149
At least they are living out there, this is what I said.
>>
>>36606043
You mean the sluthate crowd whose "hobby" consists of hours and hours of trying to rank themselves next to other forum posters? Or perhaps it's all those men post in rate threads in /soc/ or complaining about lookism in women hate threads here on /r9k/?

I'm all for pointing out how terrible women are but you're delusional if you think men are all INTJ Isaac Newton STEM gods.
>>
I was really fucking nice to my first boyfriend, we've been together for five years, are engaged and buying a house together.
I'm already ugly as the devil's asshole, but when you emotionally support people they end up bonding with you, eventually he stopped caring about how repulsive I was.
I'll have some ass-ugly kids, but hopefully I can impress upon them the value to kindness and hard work.
Any woman can choose the happy family-oriented route, most just choose something else.
>>
>>36606277
>guy says "men value their careers and hobbies more than their appearances, generally"
>I BET YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN ON SLUTHATE? YOU THINK ALL MEN ARE TOWERING COLOSSAL SUPERGODS OF PURE ACHILLEAN VIRILITY HEWED OUT OF PURE DESTINY BY THE HANDS OF THE GODS THEMSE--

I think he was just saying men tend to value their careers and hobbies more than their appearances, anon.
>>
>>36606274
Living the dream, yep!
>>
>>36606300
That's very sweet. Thank you for sharing, anon.
>>
it honestly sucks. i'm a really late bloomer so now i'm 26 and just starting to think about dating. i can possibly do some botox and stuff but it's too bad i missed out on fucking horny 20yo
>>
>>36606404
We have to agree here that bodily pleasure, even if not the most noble form of pleasure, is better than permanent psychological suffering.
>>
>>36606458
Vomiting in my mouth rn
>>
An average looking 40 old women still has more smv than an 9/10 man. Your point is mute. Women can compete in the workforce and they have much more worth in society comparative to men based on perception.
>>
>>36606350
even if this is true, men also experience mental and physical decline as they age. it's inevitable. you may be the number one guy in your field but eventually, you will lose your edge and a young guy will overtake you. it happens to all of us in different ways and we either find a way to accept that it is the natural course of things or we cling to our past and maybe even become bitter and resentful of youth.

the ideal would be to find something that you can be proud of, that gives you a lasting sense of accomplishment. even when you begin to decline, you know you made the best of what you had while you had it. both men and women can do this and there are infinite ways to reach the same goal.
>>
>>36606497
>Your point is mute.

Jesus Christ.
>>
Men think they age like george clooney, reality is most people do not age well. I would say the prime for men is late 20's and prime for women is early 20's.
>>
>even if this is true, men also experience mental and physical decline as they age. it's inevitable. you may be the number one guy in your field but eventually, you will lose your edge and a young guy will overtake you.

Men are at their peak at their 40's, and still fertile until their late 50's. Women start to "decline" at their 30's, both in appearance and capacity to have children. This means that, somewhat unfairly, men can focus on their career and still have a family after to reach the top, the same can't be said of women. It's a very difficult choice for them to make, and many that chose to not have a family and children barely know what is at stake.
>>
>>36606710
>Men are at their peak at their 40's

Not even close. The vast majority of women are not attracted physically to men over 30. Even older women go out looking for 20 year old dick.
>>
They deal with it great if they don't fall for the hedonist meme that's shoved down their throats. The wall only exists for women who choose not to grow as people because they think their looks will last forever.
>>
>>36606749
>The vast majority of women are not attracted physically to men over 30

This is not true, men at their 40's with a successful careers have much more chance to find a woman to marry than a guy at his 20's. Of course they'll attract different types of girls... Men that marry at their 40's usually search for women at their 30yo at most, so they can have more than one child.
>>
>>36606793

I said physical peak, a man is best looking at around 27ish. 40 year old men don't make pussies wet.
>>
>>36606710
it doesn't really matter when it happens as my point is that it's something men face as well. it's a fact of life.

both men and women must make difficult choices but when i said that a person should find something that gives them a lasting sense of accomplishment, i consider motherhood (or fatherhood) to be as valid a pursuit as aspiring to be a high level executive. not all women find a sense of accomplishment through their work and even though nearly all men must work for a living, i am sure that very few of them are at the top of their fields, some have very little interest in their jobs beyond making enough money to live a nice life, and many of them find their lasting sense of accomplishment through outside pursuits, relationships and children instead. the mistake that most people make is focusing on something that they believe will bring them happiness (or something that does bring them happiness, but strictly in the short term) only to find out later on that they wish they had invested their time in something else.

but life is life. we all have regrets and either we learn to deal with them or live miserably.

>>36606789
i agree. there is only a portion of the female population that is hyperfocused on superficiality and they face the consequences in the end. i would say most women are more balanced and even if they derive some self-esteem from their looks, they realize that they can't depend on them forever.
>>
>>36607010
>40 year old men don't make pussies wet.
As the owner of a pussy I would like to contest your claim.
>>
>>36607044
>>36606300
Where the fuck are all these normalfags coming from?
>>
>>36606229
>It's just the *click" in your head that you are going to die, you are going to die and everything you done will be forgotten, soon you'll be nothing at all.
i tried to (and almost successfully did) kill myself in 5th grade

im fully aware of my mortality, have accepted and embraced it, and used it as motivation to do what i can while i can

although i concede that most have not

>>36606277
basically >>36606350

>>36606524
this is why it is important to have a balance of both a career and hobbies

you do your best in your field or whatever you decide to do, work on your hobby to relieve stress and keep a feeling of meaning, and then if you grow old and decline in your career you retire and focus on your hobby, also get some new ones to fill the time and keep learning
>>
I think the point that everyone misses about men vs. women in the looks/age department is that men don't really gain much with looks. In that I mean that no one is going to voluntarily give them resources that a woman would get based on her looks/age.
tldr: women can survive on looks, men can't
>>
File: 16f9422f.jpg (425KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
16f9422f.jpg
425KB, 1536x2048px
>>36605904
anti-aging technology W H E N
>>
>>36605904
32-year-old femanon checking in.

>Doesn't it fucking sting to hit 21? 22? 23? 25?
>Do women ever look at 28-35 year old women and go "oh my god, that's me in just a few years?"
>Doesn't that hurt?

It did when I was younger. A lot, actually. I was really worried about it every year from about 23-29. It increased every year.

Turning 30 was weird. I'd just had a LTR fail. Spent that birthday day alone drinking rotgut whisky watching Breaking Bad trying not to wonder if I'd meet someone else in time to have kids.

>Do they ever look at girls a few years younger than themselves, and realize that they are much cuter without even trying, simply because of their youth?

Eh. I used to. It's like a distant memory now.

It's like something snapped between 30 and 31. I felt weird all year telling people I was 30, like I was bracing for a blow or embarrassed or something, but of a sudden 30 was behind me. Telling people I was 31 rolled off the tongue. It wasn't weird, I was almost proud of it.

I also realized I now had all these knowledge and life skill sets I'd built all through my 20s.

Between 30 and 31, I:
>got the highest-paying job I'd ever had (by 2x+)
>raised my credit score over 150 points
>bought and paid off a car on my own
>moved 100+ miles twice with zero help
>turned down an offer for a free ride to grad school (!) because no living stipend, had to work

I was shocked at how easy it all was.

Sometimes I envy the effortlessly tight asses of 18-year-olds. I can't eat quite like I used to, or skip the gym.

But I wouldn't trade places with one of them if you paid me a million dollars.

They're like whiny stupid babbies who drink until they puke and get their feelings hurt all the time.

It's just icing on the cake that I still get carded all the time, and no one believes I'm 32. Apparently adult looks good on me.

TL;DR - Maturity is pretty cool.
>>
How do they deal with it? With anti-aging cream, courtesy of your own chopped off foreskin.
>>
>>36607599
>But I wouldn't trade places with one of them if you paid me a million dollars.
>They're like whiny stupid babbies who drink until they puke and get their feelings hurt all the time.
Nigger, it's not like you're a robot forced to do whatever your aged body compels you to, you fucking direct your free will and you don't act like an 18 year old because of your life experience. If you traded places you'd just have the best of both because your consciousness bears all the reward of your age.
>>
>>36608510
You know what I meant, faggot.

Quit being difficult.
>>
>>36608403
>With anti-aging cream, courtesy of your own chopped off foreskin.
?????????????????????????????????
?
>>
>>36607599
Not being able to eat whatever I want is what sucks the most.

I started fasting for two days straight every week so I can still pig out during the weekend like I used to and not balloon up like Sarah from HR.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.